Lets see the latest ver. of your model collecti

Grayson72

Some where behind all that is my Chunky Monkey

In here are my:

Blue custom Albion (Still trying to come up for a name for this ship)

RX-78GP03 Dendrobium Orchis, with the 04

Strike Gundam

Custom Gundam 01 (need name for this guy too, thinking Raganrok Gundam)

Titans colored Double X

Tallgeese III

VF-19S

Mirage

Iowa class battleship

Gundam Mk.II

TV SDF-1

Custom GP01 Core Fighter

VF-1

Zeta Gundam

post-3-1069033339_thumb.jpg

Edited by Druna Skass

Here is my latest inventory (made for the 'Big Update' in December for the site). Its in Excel.

http://macrossworld.com/macross/bigUpdate1...ion11292003.xls

So where do I rent a semi truck and trailer so I can do the 'Macross plamo' tour like Bandai did with Gundam here? LOL

S

p.s. I've made a Macross Inventory Database(Microsoft Access) that this excel file was pulled from.

It will be made available in December during the 'Big Update' for everyone to use to inventory their collections. Very easy to use with premade drop downs and categories. When I was inputting my collection each entry took less than a minute. As you can see I tried to make it pretty detailed.

Here is my latest inventory (made for the 'Big Update' in December for the site). Its in Excel.

So where do I rent a semi truck and trailer so I can do the 'Macross plamo' tour like Bandai did with Gundam here? LOL

S

p.s. I've made a Macross Inventory Database(Microsoft Access) that this excel file was pulled from.

It will be made available in December during the 'Big Update' for everyone to use to inventory their collections. Very easy to use with premade drop downs and categories. When I was inputting my collection each entry took less than a minute. As you can see I tried to make it pretty detailed.

Wow....thats quite a list Shawn! How many rooms are lost to storage!!! :)

S

Hey Shawn, amazing collection, one error I saw, you have the Hasegawa YF-19, kit number 9 under Isamu listed as a YF-21.

Heres my link:

http://photos.yahoo.com/jedimasterkyle

If you cant tell what the pictures are, read below:

Picture 1: My 2 1/60 Strike Gundams with the Sword and Launcher packs and my F-14 Tomcat Model

Picture 2: HG-EX 1/60 God Gundam, HG-EX 1/60 Shining Gundam, 1/60 Deluxe Transforming Wing Gundam, MG RX-79[G] Ground Type Gundam, RGM-79[G] Ground Type GM, MG Spiegal Gundam, MG God Gundam, MG Nu Gundam

Picture 3: 1/100 Aile Strike Gundam, 1/100 Sword Strike Gundam, 1/100 Gundam Leopard, 1/100 Gundam X Divider, 1/100 Gundam Double X, 1/100 Gundam X (in picture 4), 1/100 Airmaster Gundam (in picture 4)

Picture 4: 1/100 Gundam X, 1/100 Gundam Airmaster

Picture 5: Yamato VF-1A, Yamato VF-1S, Yamato Super VF-1J, 1/60 G-Falcon, 1/100 Wing Gundam, 1/100 Wing Zero, 1/100 Gundam Leopard Destroyer (in picture 6), 1/100 Airmaster Burst (in picture 6)

Picture 6: 1/100 Aimaster Burst, 1/100 Leopard Destroyer

Picture 7: 1/144 Wing, Deathsythe, Sandrock, Heavyarms, Altron, Tallgeese, Heavyarms Custom, Sandrock Custom, Gelgoog Marine

Picture 8: Command Wolf, Liger Zero (w/Schneider Armor), Raynos, Blade Liger (in back), Back To the Future Delorean model, DVD Collection

DVD Collection: Chars Counter Attack, Gundam SEED 1-6 (need to get the rest), Robotech (macross saga) 1-6, Cowboy Bebop DVD #1, Gundam X Series DVDs

• 1 year later...

i know this isnt the for sale thread but does anyone have an extra tomahawk in 1/72 scale they wouldnt mind parting with. partial construction is acceptable. my defender is getting lonely. ok ready for this? alot of built kits some need finishing touches.

post-3-1103760299_thumb.jpg

Edited by HWR MKII

thats just from the past 3 years. i lost a few when i moved from utah to england. i hand carried te 1/48 valk though. my dropship didnt survive.you can see it under the 3 big tanks. i can rebuild it i have the technology i just wish i could get a new part or 2 from SMT.

thats just from the past 3 years. i lost a few when i moved from utah to england. i hand carried te 1/48 valk though. my dropship didnt survive.you can see it under the 3 big tanks. i can rebuild it i have the technology i just wish i could get a new part or 2 from SMT.

now thats love! What did customs say? Please tell me you got a Macross fan and not a discriminiating old fuddy-duddy.