Queadluun-Rau

koushiro

What, ya' mean the recent Millia Q-Rau reissue dosen't include the pilot??????

Graham

Sorry for this late reply...and yes, the re-released max and millia Q-raus have no pilot (the max didn't in the first place), so you open the hatch and find a whole, that's it. I remember seeing the aftermarket millia in Causewaybay for around HK$100 once, the next week I went there with my mind set, the shop was gone...not the figure set (always thought it was awkward to have 2 heads for 3 bodies, so I had my doubts until I said "what the heck I want it anyway"...too late to trace it back now, maybe he moved, maybe he went home...

I love the Q-rau and wished there was a porperly made Q-rea to go with the VF-25s, but, well...who's gonna come up with that?? Maybe a Bandai kit set would be nice, it is more similar to a Gundam than the VF after all!!

eugimon: I want to see more millia kicking VF butt pics!! :p

Sorry for this late reply...and yes, the re-released max and millia Q-raus have no pilot (the max didn't in the first place), so you open the hatch and find a whole, that's it. I remember seeing the aftermarket millia in Causewaybay for around HK$100 once, the next week I went there with my mind set, the shop was gone...not the figure set (always thought it was awkward to have 2 heads for 3 bodies, so I had my doubts until I said "what the heck I want it anyway"...too late to trace it back now, maybe he moved, maybe he went home...

I love the Q-rau and wished there was a porperly made Q-rea to go with the VF-25s, but, well...who's gonna come up with that?? Maybe a Bandai kit set would be nice, it is more similar to a Gundam than the VF after all!!

eugimon: I want to see more millia kicking VF butt pics!! :p

You can count on the Q-Rea appearing as a toy! Might not be anytime soon though-- I think once Bandai is done with the current DX 1/60 VF-25s, it would be time to produce the movie version DX-25s.. the Q-Rea will likely appear after that.

welcome to the boards koushiro, you sir are a lucky man. Nice deal on the Q-raus you scored there and cannot wait to see what you and your wife a putting together, sounds like all kinds of awesomeness. You should start a new thread in the "Fan Works" section with WIP pics. I know a lot of folks here love seeing the process as well as the final composition. Hmm, I think the Q-Rau has gotten on my list of things to buy in the near future. Now if they did one in TV colors, I'd have bought one already.

Man, what's with all this talk about Millia's Q-Rau kicking VF butt, Destroid ass, and all sorts of unholy hell?!

Don't make me bust out that old pic of Max putting Millia's Q-Rau in its place. :D

nice sequence! that defender got totally pwned!

are you using default setting on your camera? any post processing?

thanks! :) there's no post on any of those shots, just a tripod and the f stop at 2.8 (which is as open as my tamron 28-75mm will go) to get the blurring

Edited by eugimon

Max finally got sick of it.

The maintenance on his Valk was constantly getting pushed back because of "essential repairs" to the destroids.

So, he decided to take matters into his own hands and get to the ultimate root of the problem.....

gallery_3595_265_125476.jpg

I know; it's an old pic.

Plus, I was still ignorantly using the flash back then. :rolleyes:

I will start posting images of the Macross model base AFB Sterling

my wife named the base after our favorite married coulpe in the Macross series.

this base will look like any american AFB and will have alot of what everyone likes.

i will start posting monday. :lol:

it takes up half our upstairs room.

I will start posting images of the Macross model base AFB Sterling

my wife named the base after our favorite married coulpe in the Macross series.

this base will look like any american AFB and will have alot of what everyone likes.

i will start posting monday. :lol:

it takes up half our upstairs room.

where's those pics you promised? :)