Mobile Suit Gundam 00 - >>Season 2 + Movie<<

Ian's "NANDA KORIAHHHH" was classic win.

It would be nice if they had 1 humor scene like that every episode. Those Vashtis. Mom is a MILF, daughter is nutjob and dad is...well funny.

1 Innovator

died

....seeing "Amuro" annoyed makes me happy.

Ribbon's response: "Damn h4x0rs."

Seraphim Gundam..... ppl at 2chan were very close. So now Tiera has a remote control 2nd Gundam to control? What a way to improve on funnels eh....lets have a psy-commu funnel in the form of a Gundam! I just wonder how the TRANS-AM is activated on both halves of Seravee though....and where does the cockpit reside, on Seravee or Seraphim?

Maybe a Haro is in charge of Seravee while Tieria goes into Seraphim or vice versa.

lol at Uncle 00 and Archer :lol:

Mr. Bushido's new ride from another angle. :ph34r:

AWESOME!!!! :ph34r:

From that angle the suit looks like it could of come out of Aura Battler Dunbine (I need to rewatch that show). Awesome episode though! Can't wait to see how they use Seraphim, it's kinda funky, but imaginative. The duel between Ali and Setsuna was cool, but alittle disappointing for a couple of reasons: 1) Considering how Ali straight pwned Setsuna and Tieria last time this fight seemed alittle too easy for Setsuna; guess 00-Raiser made that much of a difference, 2) Marina's song kept him from killing him!

Now that THE MOST ELECTRIFIYING MOBILE SUIT in anime entertainment today and the Seraphim Gundam have arrived on the scene, I'm guessing there might be at least one or two new mobile suits yet to be revealed. I believe one will be for Ribbons for sure. I guess it might look like the 0 Gundam since that was the only mobile suit we know he piloted, even though the Alvaaron looked like the 0 Gundam and might feature a false twin drive system since for some krayzie reason he thinks 00-Raiser belongs to him......HAHAHAHAHA, that krayzie old fool. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The Alvatore or known as the "Gold King of GMs" feature seven GN tau drive, isn't that supposed to overpowered the twin drive? :huh:

I wonder what Billy installed in Masurao, did he discovered GN Tau Trans-Am mode?

The Alvatore or known as the "Gold King of GMs" feature seven GN tau drive, isn't that supposed to overpowered the twin drive? :huh:

I wonder what Billy installed in Masurao, did he discovered GN Tau Trans-Am mode?

7x GN TAU < GN Drive to the power of 2 apparently.

7x GN TAU < GN Drive to the power of 2 apparently.

I wasn't talking about the mobile armor, I meant the mobile suit Alvaaron that Alejandro piloted after Setsuna destroyed the Alvatore, since it looked like the 0 Gundam and Professor Eifman might have discovered the trans-am like ability and Billy proved it and installed it into THE MOST ELECTRIFIYING MOBILE SUIT in anime entertainment today..

Hmmm...i'm guessing Eifman found something else with the GN TAU....because i doubt he can immitate the TRANS-AM since the manufacture of the TD blanket itself is impossible over such a short period what more on earth. I guess its one of those human ingenuity things and something just discovered.

I can't wait to see what the new MA Empress can do.

Just read the synopsis of episode 14 over at http://randomc.animeblogger.net/2009/01/11...age-2/#comments and this one caught my attention:

-When the song stopped Setsuna from completely destroying the Arche Gundam, I had flashbacks of Macross… It’s a shame too because I was rooting for him to kill Ali Al Saachez.

Shades of Macross? :ph34r:

Now that you mention it, this cracked me up:

http://www.atalude.net/wp-content/uploads/...31675284304.jpg

:lol:

Time for Keyhole. I can taste the lag already...

-Ya! Freshverse is up.

1st half

-Crappy kids and their singing. At least Macross has people who can sing.

-An Innovator got beaten. WAH!!!!!!

-setsuna finds his way to Katharon's camp. GET A MEDIC!!!!!

-Plotomey's on the move. Moving to meet up with Katharon

-"So you revealed Seraphim".

-Plotomey wasn't that far away.

-Sergei reflects with his talk with Herc. "Don't disappoint me."

-Join the Coup Sergei.

-A-LAWS moving in-force

-Andrei is still trying to get Louise out of the fight. She blows him off.

-Funny Kati doesn't really remember Billy.

2nd half

-Setsuna is having blood-lost dreams!!!!

-Head-Lockon is talking some sense in him.

-Even the kids want to give the non-couple a moment. Good grief. Setsuna has got to get away from this non-Lacus.

-Melina repaired Seravee. Someone wanna wake her up?

-CB intercepting the A-LAWS fleet.

-Arios is doing the dual beam rifles now.

-Cherudim used up it's GN particles with Trans-Am

-Empress' rocket anchors are tasers.

-Setsuna decides to move out with a shot of adreneline.

-Marie is surprised to see her old suit. And she gets dress to take GN Archer out.

-A-LAWS break off attack.

-Coup has taken a space elevator.

New ending theme. I like this theme more than the new OP.

-Messed up Gundams

-Anew x Lockon.

Epilogue + next week

-Gra... Mr. Bushido decides to meet Setsuna. And he goes TRANS-AM!

-Coup takes over a space elevator. I think it might come down.

-Lockon drags Setsuna's ass back to ship.

-A-LAWS go WAHHHHHHH?????????????????

They've stunned both Arios and Seravee but failed to destroy them, A-LAWS will regret this.

I think Katie is taking the campaign to personal matter since now she only think how to defeat Sumeragi and thus

she directed the attack at Ptolemy and and bypassing the Gundams, didn't she realized that the Gundams are capable of operation without a base?

:huh:

-Influenza drugs taking effect....must sleep now...-

......snip

Epilogue + next week

-Gra... Mr. Bushido decides to meet Setsuna. And he goes TRANS-AM!

-Coup takes over a space elevator. I think it might come down.

-Lockon drags Setsuna's ass back to ship.

-A-LAWS go WAHHHHHHH?????????????????

Now why am I not suprised by that capability in Gra... Mr. Bushido's new ride? <_<

The only question now though it it has a time limit, and if in fact it was based from notes left behind by Elfman. :huh:

Nice to see Cherudim Gundam sniping the targets in Trans-Am and actually hitting targets, Lockon's skills have greatly improved. The Arios with dual GN Beam Submachine guns should be standard armnament. The moment we all been waiting for, the rollout of THE MOST ELECTRIFIYING MOBILE SUIT in anime entertainment today....THE MASURAO. Not a big surprise that THE MASURAO went TRANS-GRAHAM and I don't know if you guys have seen the subs, but the the subber actually had TRANS-GRAHAM in the sub. At the end of the day, THE PEOPLE'S GUNDAM...00 RAISER will still come out on top. Setsuna is really getting tired of Mr. Bushido obbession with them fighting, Setsy should put a restraining order out on Mr. Bushido.

TRANS-GRAHAM made me :lol:

I'm curious how Billy figured out TRANS-AM before the Innovators did.

I'm abit annoyed that the Gundams are pretty much useless now despite the power ups and only the 00 is changing the tide of battles.

Seravee keeps getting its butt kicked literally and Arios is mostly off screen doing nothing. Akimbo Arios reminded me very much of Strike Noir though. I wonder if the animation was recycled. Cherudim's beam rifle's range is amazing because of TRANS-AM? For the 1st generation Dynames to be able to snipe at targets in orbit, i think a few nautical miles should've been nothing.

Empress has Val-Walo arms but fires taser cables. Lame.

Kathy forgotten who Billy is? Weren't all 3 of them in the same academy , as shown in that flashback scene under the tree?

Elevator in Africa got captured.....what will A-LAWS do now?

What i want to see by the final episode: A whole Celestial Being army VS the Innovators. :D

Edited by wolfx

Old man Ribbons won't take it well that a mere human, not an Innovator was able to make the TRANS-GRAH...whoops, TRANS-AM work with a false GN Drive, I really hope he has a custom mobile suit that resembles 0 Gundam with a false trans-am feature, it's only fitting.

Katharon will have a sound-force er.. I mean audio-GN Fieldo Wave Force, flying around in valyky darn it... Gundams. Klause will be the lead male singer, Marina lead female, Shirin on the drums, and that reporter guy on bass... I dunno, he looks like a bass player.

I'm abit annoyed that the Gundams are pretty much useless now despite the power ups and only the 00 is changing the tide of battles.

I actually like the idea that the Gundams are not all powerful. And what is up with the Innovator's stupid names? Setsuna should've just killed Ali when he came out of his cockpit.

Another thing. GN TAU requires recharging after the GN particles are depleted. Does that mean Graham can only have 2 minutes before he falls like a rock and considered unoperational? :lol:

Eifman figured it out. Trans-Am isn't hard to figure out since it's basically just maxing-out and releasing the GN particle production.

Another thing. GN TAU requires recharging after the GN particles are depleted. Does that mean Graham can only have 2 minutes before he falls like a rock and considered unoperational?

Yep. It may run out of energy before it runs out of GN particles but when it runs out, but yeh, Grah...Mr Bushido's MS is gonna fall out of the sky when he runs out. The Tau-drives are basically rechargeable batteries. They use electricity they get from a base to create GN particles. The Gundams, with their real GN drives, have semi-perpetual engines so they are constantly generating electricity which means they can charge up GN particles without going back to base. Hence, duck-and-cover until they recharge.

I wouldn't be surprised if Billy realized TRANS AM's limitations and equipped Graham's mobile suit with a secondary power source. It shouldn't be that hard to use whatever they were powering their mobile suits with prior to acquiring the GN Tau drives.

IIRC only the true GN Drives had the potential to TRANS-AM, and this ability was not recorded into VEDA hence Ribbonz surprise when it happened. Ribbonz who had a part in the development of the GN Drive Tau surely would know if there was a limiter installed in the Taus and found a way to release it way before Professor Eifman did. In fact, how Eifman found out about the TRANS-AM is also dubious since he himself did not have any way to study the GN Drives before his death.

Also, found out the flashback where Billy, Kujou and Kathy are together in episode 10. Kind of odd billy and kathy didn't recognise each other since Billy was pretty well informed about Kathy's reputation.

katikujoubillyke5.th.jpg

Unrelated to last eps.

Anyone else think Nena Trinity's Volkswagen Beetle has some sort of yet to be revealed transformation mode? ... It does have a Tau Drive.

I'm guessing it's similar to the fliers like with the Arche, Gadessa and Garazzo and she joins her very own MS.