1:48 VF-1J

EXO

Which version are you buying?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Which version are you buying?

• Fast Packs (hella cool)
    • No Fast Packs (canon extremists)
    • Both (cuz' I'm made of money)
    • None (I'll skip it, maybe they'll make a GBP... please, Yamato)

The VF-1Js are coming up soon. I'm thinking for SDF series fans, this is the one we've been waiting for. Iconic scheme, TV style Hikaru... c'mon how can you not be excited?

I'm also thinking this is the on that's going to be the on that people will customize for their Max/Kakizake TV 1A version.

So if your buying, how many of each are you buying?

Thanks...

Both of my 1/48's are Fast Pack equipped.......so I guess I'll have to give in (and purchase Hikaru's VF-1J WITH Fast Packs). Can't let him go naked can I?

:ph34r:

EDIT. I'm a confused little soul. I said Fast Packs are a must but I voted for "NO Fast Packs (canon extremists)". BUT I also would rather see a GBP-1J too...............guess I should have picked NULL VOTE eh?

Edited by UN Spacy

EDIT. I'm a confused little soul. I said Fast Packs are a must but I voted for "NO Fast Packs (canon extremists)". BUT I also would rather see a GBP-1J too...............guess I should have picked NULL VOTE eh?

yep.

I'm going for the 1J with fast packs. I'll probably keep them off for display, but I know in the long run that I'd regret not having the fast pack option if I decide I want it. In any case, I'll have an extra set of fast packs for any upcoming VF purchase!

With all this toy and the Binaltechs I'm freakin broke...and now I've ran out of display case room...glad Ive got an understanding wife! :D

I think there is no white/red VF1J with fast packs in the macross tv series. Am i wrong?

I should have ordered the VF1S with fast pack but I believe they are sold out.

The VF1J (without fast pack) is the REAL macross fighter. The one we see most of the time.

I hope that the fast packs will be grey and not blue. I like the tv series version. Grey!!!!

Edited by Göönk

Nah... just vote for what's realistically available and vote NONE if your not getting one now for whatever reason... so for my purposes you voted the right one. I just added NONE in there so I won't get the obligical "hey, where's the none of the above!" post...

EDIT: oh yeah, don't pay too much attn. the reasons in the parenthesis, that's why it's also a thread and not a POLL ONLY...

Sorry I don't usually start threads or polls for that matter... I'm just surprised no one has started this one. Or if there is one already I couldn't find it...

Edited by >EXO<

I think I'll be satisfied with my 1/60 for now. 1/48 is tempting now but can't get anymore right now.

I think I'll be satisfied with my 1/60 for now.  1/48 is tempting now but can't get anymore right now.

one 1/48 on the shelves doesnt hurt though

I already have 2. A Hikaru 1A and a Roy Strike.

I've got more FastPacks than Valks :lol:

But I ordered the 1J with FP's

I should have been a (Mad) Scientist, giving all my reasonings a foundation with facts and theories :D ........it's like this:

When i want a Milkshake I always buy the big one

the small one is never enough, the medium one might be enough, but if it's not I still have a craving for a milkshake

Now if I buy the big one, I'm sure I have enough and if it's too much, there will be no harm done :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Canon or no, fastpacks are cool. I like the look of the Valk better without them sometimes, but sometimes it's a "bulky overkill" kind of day. Fortunately, if I get the fast packs I always have the option of taking them off...it doesn't work the other way around. ;)

I currently own two Yamato 1/48 Valkyries, but I own FAST Packs for only one of them. I was holding out for a FAST Pack set to include those new hand sets featured with the VF-1J, but based on the responses I got about Yamato's intention, it seems low priority. So I figured if I have to buy a VF-1J, it might as well have the FAST pack set with it. You can always take the packs off, but if ya don't have em...

I preordered one with fast packs. As many here have indicated, I don't have to actually put the fast packs on the valk if I feel like a "canon extremist" type of mood. I'm not a major fan of the TV series colour schemes, but I am really hoping for a 1/48 GBP armour in the future (Graham has previously stated that he thinks Yamato would be stupid not to make one in the future, so I'm hopeful that the Sithlord thinks there is a fair chance they will be made). Plus, gotta love those hands......

Edited by PC Valkyrie

With fast pack all the way...

It may be the only way to get your hands on the TV style fast packs... Plus there is still a beautiful 1/48 Hikaru 1J underneath. :p