Macross Ship Scales

evirus

Once i saw a page that had tons of ships, you could select the ship scalet and also could drag the ships with the mouse.

And it had macross.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion.

Robotech.com has the spaceship comparison chart made by the same guy that made that chart. You have to be a member though. For some reason my membership was deleted... weird, I wasn't banned, maybe because I never posted. Anyway, I'm not signing up just to see that again.

I take it none of you have heard of an internet search? "Starship size comparision" results in http://www.merzo.net/

For the SDF:M and MII ships, go to -10x. -100x and -2000x also has the bigger Zentraedi ships. IE users should be able to click and drag the ships around to get more direct comparisons as well.

I take it none of you have heard of an internet search? "Starship size comparision" results in http://www.merzo.net/

For the SDF:M and MII ships, go to -10x. -100x and -2000x also has the bigger Zentraedi ships. IE users should be able to click and drag the ships around to get more direct comparisons as well.

In fact, I am pretty sure that all the ships in the image from the OP were stolen from Merzo.net

-

I made my own poster of the Macross ship scales- (SDFM thru M7)

but because of the quality of the images available, they are all silhouettes.

I'll try to dig the file back out.

Edited by daeudi

It's so surreal that after all these years, mzero.net is still using my drawings for the Super Star Destroyer, Star Destroyer and Trade Federation Battleship.

I built a chart comparing the Macross ships to Battlestar Galactica Re-imagined :)

compare-m7-bsgr-sdf1-carriers.gif

Edited by Mr March

• 3 weeks later...
It's so surreal that after all these years, mzero.net is still using my drawings for the Super Star Destroyer, Star Destroyer and Trade Federation Battleship.

I built a chart comparing the Macross ships to Battlestar Galactica Re-imagined :)

compare-m7-bsgr-sdf1-carriers.gif

can you make one with the dyrl ver of macross

and add Pegasus

add Daedalus-Class warship from stargate

pls

Edited by macrossvf-1msx

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion.

Robotech.com has the spaceship comparison chart made by the same guy that made that chart. You have to be a member though. For some reason my membership was deleted... weird, I wasn't banned, maybe because I never posted. Anyway, I'm not signing up just to see that again.

Thats funny, I was banned because I mentioned the 1/48 Yamato toys that were coming out right around the same time that Toynami was releasing there 1/55 Veritechs, and told people to check them out.

• 3 weeks later...
Kinda blows one away when you consider how big the BSG is and then realize that the Pegasus was BIGGER!

and yet, the BSG is relatively small ship within the realm of Scifi space ships. (seriously, some of the star destroyers in SW look like they should collapse down into spears do to their own gravity)