Worst Manager in Macross History  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Worst Manager

• Lin Kaifun (SDFM)
    • Marge Gueldoa (M+)
    • Akiko Houjoh (M7)
    • Elmo Kridanik (MF)
    • Grace O'Connor (MF)

It appears she was originally human. Unless all those great cybernetic achievements were possible 19 years ago, which doesn't seem likely.

Never underestimate Overtechnology....

:rolleyes:

Kaifun was a drunk and a woman beater. I just really despise that.

Whoa... "woman beater"?!!!! WTH!!!! When?!!! WHO?!!! :blink:

Edited by Kronnang Dunn

He was smacking Minmay around a bit.

I don't think that qualifies him as a "woman beater"...

Did he punched her face? Her stomach? Did he leave her with any serious injuries? Broken bones? A purple eye? Dislocations? I don't think so...

A slap or "smack" is a broad stroke made with the open hand, as opposed to a punch that is made with a closed fist. Slaps are frequently made across the face, but can be also made across hands or any other body part, and can use either the palm of the hand or the back of the hand. The purpose of a slap is often to humiliate, instead of injure, the target.

I know ppl who have worked with japanese employees and they told me their bosses slap/smack them a lot... only if they are truly disrespectful or fail really bad that is. Anime in general also shows slappings/smackings to be very frequent among most characters... specially those that are supposed to be the good guys.

Kaifun was a moron, no doubt about that... But at least he wasn't a genocidal control maniac like G.R.A.C.E....

Edited by Kronnang Dunn

He was smacking Minmay around a bit.

I don't think that qualifies him as a "woman beater"...

Did he punched her face? Her stomach? Did he leave her with any serious injuries? Broken bones? A purple eye? Dislocations? I don't think so...

A slap or "smack" is a broad stroke made with the open hand, as opposed to a punch that is made with a closed fist. Slaps are frequently made across the face, but can be also made across hands or any other body part, and can use either the palm of the hand or the back of the hand. The purpose of a slap is often to humiliate, instead of injure, the target.

Kaifun was a moron, no doubt about that... But at least he wasn't a genocidal control maniac like G.R.A.C.E....

Kaifun slapped Minmay once (if my memory serves me right). I still wouldn't call him a woman beater.I mean Hikaru slaped her as well, does that make him a woman beater too?

Kaifun slapped Minmay once (if my memory serves me right). I still wouldn't call him a woman beater.I mean Hikaru slaped her as well, does that make him a woman beater too?

No, because Hikaru had less balls then Minmay did.

well, there is such a thing as non-physical abuse. call it verbal, psychological or whatever, a girl can be in an abusive relationship even if her partner never lifts an actual finger against her. i'd say kaifun is one such abuser.

Very true.

No, because Hikaru had less balls then Minmay did.

Touche my friend, touche! ^_^

I believe Mrs. Angel of Death here is the worst, since in the end she is going to have the whole audience killed... Bad for the artist...

(Dead ppl can't buy any records...)

Really. Too bad she's evil, she does have some good managerial skills to, if she weren't evil.

Really. Too bad she's evil, she does have some good managerial skills to, if she weren't evil.

As good as her managerial skills are, I can't understand how killing the audience in a concert with a Vajra attack will help Ranka's career in the end... :wacko:

Edited by Kronnang Dunn

Kaifun is more hated than Grace I think. You have to admit it guys, you love Grace when she's being reconstructed in the test tube aren't you ^_^

For fangirls, too bad we never saw Kaifun reconstructed on the same tube :lol:

As good as her managerial skills are, I can't understand how killing the audience in a concert with a Vajra attack will help Ranka's career in the end... :wacko:

Well, that's the point. Overall shes a good manager. Look at how well she managed Sheryl (up to the whole backstabbing/attempting murder thing of course). And look at how well shes helping Ranka currently. Of course since she's evil, she's doing all this to further her own objectives,(which would involve the killing of the audience, as you stated)...But, if she weren't evil, she would/could be managing the best two stars on Frontier, Sheryl Nome and Ranka Lee. But again, the evilness of her and her motives make her a bad choice, and overall, a terrible manager.

Kaifun is more hated than Grace I think. You have to admit it guys, you love Grace when she's being reconstructed in the test tube aren't you ^_^

For fangirls, too bad we never saw Kaifun reconstructed on the same tube :lol:

I didn't love it. I was hoping she would be gone forever, after the hole dimensional eater thing. I was disappointed to see the she-devil was back, and being "fixed'. <_<

You're too busy thinks about the old fans; Grace is thinking about getting more new fans. How are you supposed to do that with yesterday's news crowding the available seats? For all you know she was trying to take out all the ticket scalpers with one swoop. :p

You're too busy thinks about the old fans; Grace is thinking about getting more new fans. How are you supposed to do that with yesterday's news crowding the available seats? For all you know she was trying to take out all the ticket scalpers with one swoop. :p

You know... Grace's actions

killed Michael

... That automatically makes her the worst of the worst in my book (yes, even worse than lame ass Kaifun). I hope

Klan discovers the truth eventually

Edited by Kronnang Dunn

You know... Grace's actions

killed Michael

... That automatically makes her the worst of the worst in my book (yes, even worse than lame ass Kaifun). I hope

Klan discovers the truth eventually

Like Klan will figure it out.

Or rather, live long enough to figure it out and/or exact bloody, hateful, murderous revenge.

Which frankly, would make me a very, very happy person.

I want Klan to kill everyone.

Edited by RF-26AAC