Goofball Yammie Speculation Poll #1139938

Draykov

If only one type of CF were made in 1/48, which would you be more likely to buy?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. If only one type of CF were made in 1/48, which would you be more likely to buy?

• Yamato 1/48 VF-1A Cannon Fodder
    • Yamato 1/48 VF-1J Cannon Fodder

Funny how we all say we're sick of seeing so many valks having the 1A head, but if you take a look at the 1/60 line (which I imagine, the 1/48 line will look like soon enough) the score between A and J is pretty even.

A: Max, Hikaru, CF

J: Max, Miria, Hikaru (soon to be +1 GPB...GBP... GPS, wha?)

I nulled my vote, cuz I wouldn't buy any CF VF-1, I'm buying the GPB in 1/60 because it's something else than what Yamato throws at us, and after I'm waiting for something other than a VF-1 :ph34r:

I nulled my vote, cuz I wouldn't buy any CF VF-1, I'm buying the GPB in 1/60 because it's something else than what Yamato throws at us, and after I'm waiting for something other than a VF-1 :ph34r:

Different? Another VF-1J? Not that it isn't an attractive item, but I think I'll pass in the hopes that they eventually release one in 1/48.

I nulled my vote, cuz I wouldn't buy any CF VF-1, I'm buying the GPB in 1/60 because it's something else than what Yamato throws at us, and after I'm waiting for something other than a VF-1  :ph34r:

Different? Another VF-1J? Not that it isn't an attractive item, but I think I'll pass in the hopes that they eventually release one in 1/48.

Of course it's different, minus the 1J I give you that, but, it's different cuz it comes with a bad ass armor unlike any other made by Yamato. A 1/48 would really AWSOME but I am not a Gillionnaire ;):lol: so I won't be able to afford it :angry: so 1/60 rules :ph34r::unsure::D

whoooo typing is so hard :rolleyes:

Edited by NoSuchFile

Definately 1J. Low-Viz 1J! For CF, I hope it's darker brown of the TRU 1/60. And in BOTH 1A and 1J (maybe semi-limited 1J)

1/60 is nice but not quite relevant in this discussion. Let's look at 1/48:

1A: Hikaru, Max, Low-Viz

1S: Roy, Hikaru

1J: Hikaru

Yeah Max and Milia are likely but haven't been announced yet.

Edited by Uxi

Yeah Max and Milia are likely but haven't been announced yet.

"Come to me my little red and blue jewels of transforming goodness."

Edited by Draykov

Forget the CF. The Low Vis is the new CF.

No, I don't think I will. While the low-vis is super cool, the CF is and always will be the bullet catcher/reticle filler that we know and love.

I'd love to have 12 VF-1A CF's. That would be cool. But it's just that the 1A fits the profile of being the CF. I know there were some VF-1J CF's in Macross but they did not get anywhere near as much screen time as the VF-1A CF. If Yamato were to make the VF-1 CF, they would probably make it an A even though there are so many A variants out there already, they would think twice about making a CF in J. Anyways, the majority of the Valkyrie contingent in the UN Spacy at that time was VF-1A CFs.

If we're talking about more likely to buy I'd have to pick the CF VF-1J........I'm getting sick and tired of the VF-1A.

But....how common were CF VF-1J's (in SDF: M)? :ph34r: Did they even exsist?

I'm leaning towards a 1A. I just hope they use something like the darker brown of the TRU 1/60.