If You Could Be Someone In Macross Frontier...

Alto-kun; for these reasons:

1) Sheryl

2) Ranka

3) Unlimited supply of VF-25s

4) Plot Armor

'Nuf sed

Good point, like I said, I really want to be Michael because of the blue Valk, I like snipers, and Klan! However I think I am more like Ozma in the end.

Btw Kelsain, where did you get that avatar? I want to see a full pic of that VF-25S.

Btw Kelsain, where did you get that avatar? I want to see a full pic of that VF-25S.

It was from a bunch of scans that Graham put up last week of the VF-25. I zoomed, cropped and flipped this from the upper corner of 1. Let's see if this works...

* Nope, and I also hit add instead of preview!

Edited by Kelsain

You're just copying my idea. :p;)

I didn't even see your post! It was a quick decision for me. :lol: (i see your a nanase fan, but you wouldn't see past the boobies. lol)

Now for the other eras in order, Sara/Aries(close call), Misa(or DYRL? Minmay), Lucy, Sylvie/Ishtar(another close call), Mylene, and Sheryl. With a whole room full of mirrors. :lol: Sorry this thread is just full of win.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

This ought to do it!

Linky

Ah, I should have thought about those scans. I'd seen them before, even saved them on my hard drive because I'm a mecha freak like that. I just didn't bother to look. It is a nice picture isn't it. I am waiting for Ozma to do something really cool in the show soon so I can get an animated avatar of the VF-25S doing whatever it is. I prefer the S to the F (the G is good too).

Who says? I had a friend in high school who pretended he was gay in order to get girls, and it worked pretty well...

That's nothing. I had a friend in high school who pretended he was a girl in order to get guys and make them gay and it worked pretty well!

As for me - I'd be the Captain of the Macross Quarter. He's pretty much just like me. Likes to slap girls' butts, make macho remarks, and eat sushi. Fits my definition of happiness and my approach to life.

VFTF1

I dunno whether to laugh or be in complete horror based on these answers... you ppl are either sick pervs :blink: or comedians :lol: . Or both. :unsure::wacko::p I rather be Mikhail. I want my sniper rifle and nail those SOBs fro far away. And if you give me binoculars, I JDAM them... oops this isnt BF:Bad Company. :rolleyes: Sorry having my flashbacks. Anyways... yes I dont mind the bonuses: messing with Sheryl and Klan. ;)

Big Dick Bilrer. And I'd live like a king in my surveillance-shielded mansion, eating space lobster and hippocow steaks, afterwards doing unspeakable things to my army of french maid love androids.

:wacko:

yeah, and now he has alto, the prettiest one of them all.

i have a feeling that's what all this is about. he wants to dress alto in a french maid outfit. :p

Edited by dreamweaver13

Episode 15 makes me wonder whether I'd rather be Alto or Bilrer. While jets and girls are cool, dude has a heck of a model railroad setup and a cosplay maid. Throw in some cat ears and that'd just seal the deal...unless Ranka and/or Sheryl had cat ears...

Episode 15 makes me wonder whether I'd rather be Alto or Bilrer. While jets and girls are cool, dude has a heck of a model railroad setup and a cosplay maid. Throw in some cat ears and that'd just seal the deal...unless Ranka and/or Sheryl had cat ears...

Ranka cannot be a cat-girl and dog-girl at the same time. :lol:

Ranka cannot be a cat-girl and dog-girl at the same time.

You're wrong!

Episode 1 features Chogokin Superdimmensional Cinderella Ranka with her "dog ears" hairstyle singing "Nyan Nyan!" (Meow! Meow! in chinese).

Therefore super wonder galactic songstress girl Ranka CAN be a dog girl and a cat girl at the same time!

Unlike that OTHER chick ;)

VFTF1

Ranka cannot be a cat-girl and dog-girl at the same time. :lol:

Hasn't Ranka already been seen in Hippo pajamas? How many part animals can she be? Besides being spliced with animal parts she already is part Zentra/Human/Vajra/Fast pack/etc...

Hasn't Ranka already been seen in Hippo pajamas? How many part animals can she be? Besides being spliced with animal parts she already is part Zentra/Human/Vajra/Fast pack/etc...

you're right.

she's basically sugar.. spice... and everything...........

yup, that's basically it. :p