Images of Evangelion 2

Gunbuster

chainsaw and hammer for eva1 ...  :blink: seems too much cartoonist IMO

Actually, the hammer is held by Jet Alone Kai. The JA itself was a quotation of Boss Borot from Mazinga Z, so it is obvious it should look ridiculous.

In the serie Evas had only a functionnal look not like this too much armored eva 1

I found the serie design ugly like all organic mecha, but now I see bad taste and eye hurting colour scheme are the bases of Eva.

FV

I think that's pretty neat. Only thing I don't like is that fin in front of his face. Makes no sense for it being there. It's just a distraction if you ask me. Anyway, anybody know when this thing is coming out? I wouldn't mind picking this up. :p:D:lol:

I'm actually looking to pick it up. Just because I like EVA alot. The chainsaw is a bit much to swallow though. They should just stick with the prog knives and swords..... even though the swords were never used. The gun looks interesting. That's Jet Alone?! Much better looking than in the original series!

Edited by VF-17

That armor is horrid. And everytime I see it I find it more and more useless as an armor.

And that Chest armor... OMG. It is hugly as hell. Anyways I will be picking one just for custom work.

Weapons are Cool!

Ant that other mecha... the one with the tubes in his head, guess it is a Eva 05. It is huly, but what is disturbs me the most is that thing have in his ass!

Yup, it's a model kit based on designs from the new PS2 game, not a toy. The Japanese Hobby magazines showed some pics of the unpainted model recently. Looks really fugly IMO, but then I've never liked the Eva designs anyway, certainly not enough make me want to go out and buy a toy or model.

Graham

it's soooooo ugly, and the color omg ... ahahah

plzzzzz stop to make buisness with eva now, it's enough :))

the funny thing in the armor is that no angel can make an attack two fingers in the eva01's eyes, that s great if the eva01 is wrestling against rick flair, for example :)) O_o

when will we have a capcom versus gainax game ?? ahaha ^_^