While I'm not a fan of Macross 7......(Macross F)

.........I'd actually like to see Frontier do a shout out episode to the series much like Macross Zero had. Hell, I wouldn't even mind if that had just ONE episode of Valkyrie pilots singing to the Vajra. :lol:

And we've seen in past episodes that Ozma is obviously a Firebomber fan.

And while it might be too much to ask, I'm really curious to see what became of Nekki and the rest of Firebomber in 2059.

Then again, I'm scared to see Nekki trying to apply his methods to this whole Vajra crisis. :blink:

.........I'd actually like to see Frontier do a shout out episode to the series much like Macross Zero had. Hell, I wouldn't even mind if that had just ONE episode of Valkyrie pilots singing to the Vajra. :lol:

And we've seen in past episodes that Ozma is obviously a Firebomber fan.

And while it might be too much to ask, I'm really curious to see what became of Nekki and the rest of Firebomber in 2059.

Then again, I'm scared to see Nekki trying to apply his methods to this whole Vajra crisis. :blink:

Well, Totsugeki Love Heart was playing in Ozma's car in Episode 2, but I know what you mean. I doubt it'll happen though.

Mac+: Episode 2 (I think) where the students at the school do the Isamu hand flying dance.

Well, Totsugeki Love Heart was playing in Ozma's car in Episode 2, but I know what you mean. I doubt it'll happen though.

And in Episode 7 Ozma directed the squadron to carry out formation "Planet Dance"

It would be interesting if Isamu and the Sharon Apple Incident was mentioned, so we could find out what happened to him afterwards. If he was severely disciplined, regarded as a Hero after a coverup, or what.

The M7 references have been good so far. They haven't been too invasive, and I find that a good thing. :)

It would be interesting if Isamu and the Sharon Apple Incident was mentioned, so we could find out what happened to him afterwards. If he was severely disciplined, regarded as a Hero after a coverup, or what.

I agree. I'd like to know that myself. Just maybe the story will have some link to it later on, but that's still up in the air.

Maybe, there'll be some Sharon Apple music playing on the radio as well....

I agree. I'd like to know that myself. Just maybe the story will have some link to it later on, but that's still up in the air.

Maybe, there'll be some Sharon Apple music playing on the radio as well....

Frontier needs some homage to Macross II. Hmm, I'm picturing Sheryl as Wendy Ryder, kidnapped while flying her first valk ^_^

How can anyone NOT be a Macross 7 fan? :)

By the by - I hope you all missed me. I took a time machine to the future and watched the last episode of Macross Frontier.

It features an old man Nekki Bassara saving the Universe by singing songs to the Vajra :) Their shells crack open revealing their inner beauty-men, who then proceed to grill their former lobster bodies and have a feast with Bassara :)

Oh - and there are STILL no flying cars in the future! :( bummer.

VFTF1

Frontier needs some homage to Macross II. Hmm, I'm picturing Sheryl as Wendy Ryder, kidnapped while flying her first valk ^_^

Wasn't the recon ship from Galaxy a homage? It resembled a VF-2SS and really didn't have to...

By the by - I hope you all missed me. I took a time machine to the future and watched the last episode of Macross Frontier.

It features an old man Nekki Bassara saving the Universe by singing songs to the Vajra :) Their shells crack open revealing their inner beauty-men, who then proceed to grill their former lobster bodies and have a feast with Bassara :)

VFTF1

And then all the children of Macross Froniter turned gay, and started wearing assless chaps, right...?

I would like to know what happened to Isamu and Myung....

and I'd also like to see Macross 7 itself again,with its' squadrons of VF-19F and VF-22S Diamond Force. Gamlin as a big wig...

The M7 references have been good so far. They haven't been too invasive, and I find that a good thing. :)

I really don't see why the events from Macross Plus would be mentioned, seeing as how Frontier is set 19 years after Plus. And given that the incident took place on Earth, it wouldn't really have any bearing on something happening in deep space like Frontier. If they didn't address it in Macross 7, which was only 5 years later, there's even less reason for it to be mentioned in Frontier.

What is an assless chap?

VFTF1

You read all of Agent ONE's M7 posts, didn't you...? He mentioned assless chaps AT LEAST five times per day at the height of his reign of M7 terror...

Anyway, if you don't know what they are, ain't nobody gonna tell you...although a google image search should make for some *ahem* interesting viewing...but don't say I didn't warn ya.

You read all of Agent ONE's M7 posts, didn't you...? He mentioned assless chaps AT LEAST five times per day at the height of his reign of M7 terror...

Anyway, if you don't know what they are, ain't nobody gonna tell you...although a google image search should make for some *ahem* interesting viewing...but don't say I didn't warn ya.

...with SafeSearch turned off, for the full experience... :o

Well as amusing as that picture is - is it actually cannonical?

It's been a while, but I don't recall Bassara wearing such pants?

VFTF1

You never see his pants while he's flying, do you? ^_^

Maybe Macross Frontier will finally answer the long-standing questions about just how much leather Basara wears when he thinks no one's looking...

Speaking of assless chaps, weren't you raving about Basara's ass in the hot spring scene in Dynamite 7?!

Yes, because "A finer ass exists on no man" is such a great sentence, and yet I get to use it so seldom. Especially in a Macross context. ^_^

Yes, because "A finer ass exists on no man" is such a great sentence, and yet I get to use it so seldom. Especially in a Macross context. ^_^

Does this mean... that it's actually possible for a man's ass to be GAR?

VFTF1

The moment that happens I'm re-instating Agent One no questions asked.

Does this mean... that it's actually possible for a man's ass to be GAR?

What...like, "I'm not gay but my ass is"...? I dunno. :ph34r:

And I'm afraid we're veering dangerously close to getting this thread locked...or else the mods are about to give me a custom sig that I really don't want...

So yeah...Fire Bomber in Frontier! I want to see it! Sheryl and Basara shouting "LISTEN TO MY SONG!" "NO, YOU LISTEN TO MY SONG!" at each other for a full twenty-five minutes! CRAZY! ^_^

So yeah...Fire Bomber in Frontier! I want to see it! Sheryl and Basara shouting "LISTEN TO MY SONG!" "NO, YOU LISTEN TO MY SONG!" at each other for a full twenty-five minutes! CRAZY! ^_^

Interspersed with Alto and Mylene shouting at them to be reasonable and hurry up and start singing beause the crwod's getting impatient while Ranka and Gamlin politely try to break the two up.

In all honesty, with Sheryl enrolling in flight school - you know it will happen: the ultimate Fire Bomber homage :)

But of course I'm sure they'll give it some fresh twist!

Like the Vajra suddenly break out in Vanilla Ice Ice Ice Baby! Lobster Time! :)

VFTF1