Post-2050 Timeline

flobo

I have found on the french wikipedia a version of the macross timeline which include a lot of post 2050 dates that i have not found on any other timeline.

timeline

Does someone know where it come from ?

For exemple :

June

In macross 7 street's convert appear ReaVe for the first time alongside Veffidas Feaze.

August

Tension rise between UNG and colonised world.

October

Fire Bomber reforms with 2 new members : ReaVe and Celia under a new name : New Noboru. Fans of the Basara/Mylene generation are waiting for them to return. Firing bomber only get back 30% of their original audience at their "Revival Live" concert.

November

New Fire Bomber maxi single (Remember 16) ranked 197 at Silver con. Only released on macross 7 & 11.

20XX (To be confirmed)

UNG dissolved, replaced by New United Nations Government.

Frontier episode 1....

I've never seen any of that stuff before :s .

Sounds like it was concocted by two people whose usernames are ReaVe and Celia...

I'm sure it's fake.

Maybe, maybe not. This is the complete text of the "new" chronology:

Alto Saotome monte pour la première fois sur scène à l'âge de dix ans dans une pièce de kabuki.

Novembre

Le Gouvernement de l'U.N. gèle le mouvement de colonisation et les accessions à l'autonomie. Il s'instaure une vraie guerre froide entre les mondes mais les échanges culturels continuent d'avoir lieu.

Saotome Alto s'inscrit aux cours de théâtre du lycée Académie Mihoshi.

Juin

Dans des concerts de rue sur le Macross 7 apparaît pour la première fois ReaVe aux côtés de Veffidas Feaze.

Août

Nouvelle hausse des tensions entre les planètes colonisées et le Gouvernement des Nations Unies de la Terre.

Octobre

Reformation des Fire Bomber avec de nouveaux membres: ReaVe (Vo,G), Celia (Vo, Ba). Leur vrai nom est New Noboru mais ils sont surnommés "Firing Bomber". Les fans de la génération de Nekki Basara et Mylene Jenius attendent le retour de ces derniers. Les Firing Bomber ne récupèrent que 30% des fans à leur "Revival Live".

Novembre

Le Maxi single des Nouveaux Fire Bomber (Remember 16), est placé 197 au Silver Con. Tirage limité aux Macross 7 et 11.

20XX

(à confirmer) Dissolution du gouvernement de l’UN, remplacé par le Nouveau Gouvernement de l’U.N, le N.U.N.G.(New United Nations Government).

Edited by Nexx Stalker

Novembre

Le Gouvernement de l'U.N. gèle le mouvement de colonisation et les accessions à l'autonomie. Il s'instaure une vraie guerre froide entre les mondes mais les échanges culturels continuent d'avoir lieu.

>> UNG freezes space colonisation and accession of new colonies to UN as independant colonies. A cold war begin betweens worlds but cultural exchange still takes place.

Interesting if true.

Maybe, maybe not. This is the complete text of the "new" chronology:

Alto Saotome monte pour la première fois sur scène à l'âge de dix ans dans une pièce de kabuki.

Novembre

Saotome Alto s'inscrit aux cours de théâtre du lycée Académie Mihoshi.

Juin

Dans des concerts de rue sur le Macross 7 apparaît pour la première fois ReaVe aux côtés de Veffidas Feaze.

Août

Nouvelle hausse des tensions entre les planètes colonisées et le Gouvernement des Nations Unies de la Terre.

Octobre

Reformation des Fire Bomber avec de nouveaux membres: ReaVe (Vo,G), Celia (Vo, Ba). Leur vrai nom est New Noboru mais ils sont surnommés "Firing Bomber". Les fans de la génération de Nekki Basara et Mylene Jenius attendent le retour de ces derniers. Les Firing Bomber ne récupèrent que 30% des fans à leur "Revival Live".

Novembre

Le Maxi single des Nouveaux Fire Bomber (Remember 16), est placé 197 au Silver Con. Tirage limité aux Macross 7 et 11.

20XX

(à confirmer) Dissolution du gouvernement de l’UN, remplacé par le Nouveau Gouvernement de l’U.N, le N.U.N.G.(New United Nations Government).

Wow, maybe those French classes I took weren't a complete waste.

Someone at Satelight seems to know or really like French (Sara Nome singing in French/Frapanese in Zero, Sheryl Nome's scribblings on the mirror in Frontier) so in some strange way it may be legit...

Mysterie is solved.

It seems that new M7 stuff was written into the timeline as a way to promote this fire bomber album.

http://www.geocities.com/toracd/Macross7-English.html

It'll be released on 25-06

So it seems canon.

No, it's being REreleased...it's from '98, and it's supposed to be from 2047, anyway (some of it's used as background music in Dynamite 7).

It's still a crappy album, though. :p

EDIT: for the full goods, check here:

http://macross.anime.net/wiki/English_Fire%21%21

Edited by Gubaba

Indeed, the re-release date made me got it all wrong. I found it in the timeline at September 2046

EDIT: this is an even stranger thing:

2016 July

Les communications du Megaroad-01 cessent près du centre de la Voie lactée. (Les informations sur ce vaisseau ne sont pas publiées, il se serait approché d’un trou noir d’où aurait été émis de la musique).

Communication from Megaroad01 ceased while it was near the center of the milky way. (It's not announced to general public but it is believed he would have come close to a black hole from where music was heard).

Music in a black hole ? lol

Edited by flobo

A quick google search of "reave celia fire bomber," "reave celia firing bomber," and "reave celia new noboru" turned up nothing besides French Wikipedia. I'd bet big money that it's simply a joke or a prank or something of that nature.

I'd run this past Egan. Also, if its not on the Japanese wiki, I'd be highly suspicious of it.

This did pop up on the Newbie thread (Link). It appears on the Japanese (I think) and French Wiki. The issue with it is we cannot verify its source.

Communication from Megaroad01 ceased while it was near the center of the milky way. (It's not announced to general public but it is believed he would have come close to a black hole from where music was heard).

I recall hearing of this stuff a while back, and I think it was in english. Supposedely it came from the chronology of a Macross videogame - possibly one of the non-canon game that were released at the taime of Macross II to link Macross II with the original Movie/series (Macross 2036 or something like that)

-Sergorn

I recall hearing of this stuff a while back, and I think it was in english. Supposedely it came from the chronology of a Macross videogame - possibly one of the non-canon game that were released at the taime of Macross II to link Macross II with the original Movie/series (Macross 2036 or something like that)

-Sergorn

I don't think there is any video game pertaining to Macross II, but someone did mention that the NUNS appeared after the events in the PS1 game, VF-X2.

Edited by vanpang

..."AIMO"???!!! :ph34r:

Indeed, the re-release date made me got it all wrong. I found it in the timeline at September 2046

EDIT: this is an even stranger thing:

2016 July

Les communications du Megaroad-01 cessent près du centre de la Voie lactée. (Les informations sur ce vaisseau ne sont pas publiées, il se serait approché d’un trou noir d’où aurait été émis de la musique).

Hmm, might be superdimensional purple crystal things at work here.

The one about the Megaroad was confirmed. I think it was part of the ending for one of the video games or something.

Events from the other dates makes sense. I assume those things must have happen but where did they get thoughs dates from?