Character Art Appreciation Topic

funny idea I just came up with... maybe someone here can draw it...

... a reverse Klan-Klan...

its a huge (8 foot?) tall "adult" her as her miclone form (so as a miclone she looks like macro-Klan but is "too tall" or at least above-average height standing a good foot taller than Michel and is banging her head of door frames (like Gloval when he enters the SDF-1 bridge back in the first or second Macross ep and stuff)

and then when she zentraedi's up she becomes a Zentraedi-sized version of chibi-Klan (so her macro form looks/acts like chibi-Klan)... can just see her throwing a kid-fit "I WANT an ICE CREAM!!!" at Michel who is now 10-times more scared of other Zentraedi (can you imagine? They don't know she's adult as a miclone and think she's a kid and then she mentions she's sleeping with this guy and all the Zent's start thinking he's a pedophile so he's like running around hiding behind signs and garbage bins while at the Zentraedi Mall)

Since someone was asking where I got my avatar from.

post-8290-1223738926_thumb.jpg

It's an image that could move mountains (or is at least trying to). ^_^

That image is full of f***win. BOMBAAAA!!!

Just saw a fan decal of a naked Ranka Lee straddling a heart shape that says "Hard-On!"on a car (possibly of Chinese make). It has a logo that says "Chinese Mango" pasted over the Macross Frontier logo. :lol:

Strangely arousing. Not safe to post here so I won't. Found on 4chan.

:D

Just saw a fan decal of a naked Ranka Lee straddling a heart shape that says "Hard-On!"on a car (possibly of Chinese make). It has a logo that says "Chinese Mango" pasted over the Macross Frontier logo. :lol:

So shocking :rolleyes:

which board pray tell? :ph34r:

Update: I found out the car was actually a showpiece displayed outside of the Macross F Final Concert. Link and pictures pending mod approval and to be posted on News thread.

is it just me, or does ranka look a bit "off" in this pic? i'm thinking "simple jack" type of off (if you've seen tropic thunder).

You mean she went full retard? The academy's not gonna like that.

:ph34r:

Edited by d3v

funny idea I just came up with... maybe someone here can draw it...

... a reverse Klan-Klan...

its a huge (8 foot?) tall "adult" her as her miclone form (so as a miclone she looks like macro-Klan but is "too tall" or at least above-average height standing a good foot taller than Michel and is banging her head of door frames (like Gloval when he enters the SDF-1 bridge back in the first or second Macross ep and stuff)

and then when she zentraedi's up she becomes a Zentraedi-sized version of chibi-Klan (so her macro form looks/acts like chibi-Klan)... can just see her throwing a kid-fit "I WANT an ICE CREAM!!!" at Michel who is now 10-times more scared of other Zentraedi (can you imagine? They don't know she's adult as a miclone and think she's a kid and then she mentions she's sleeping with this guy and all the Zent's start thinking he's a pedophile so he's like running around hiding behind signs and garbage bins while at the Zentraedi Mall)

I've seen something like that done with Michael, he's a kid when macronized but turns into a child.

This is probably why it would have never worked out between those two...

post-320-1224049080_thumb.jpg

I am certainly not a member of the academy, but Sheryl trying to move mountains was just too great (I like the artist's style too) so the pic is now my wallpaper. Honestly, can you imagine Sheryl singing Basara's songs? Hey, Ranka got to sing Minmay songs, it's not fair!

Edited by regult