• 2 weeks later...

As a GI Joe fan, I'm ashamed that I didn't pick up on the Commander's shrieking voice earlier.

However, I preferred the prior week's episode more: Hank going literally batsh*t crazy, a cheetah's inability to climb trees, and all those scenes with the annoying politician just worked for me.

• 4 weeks later...

So based on last week's episode, just who the hell is the Venture twins mommy?

Really digged the OSI episode from a couple weeks back too. After the teaser they showed for it, I was kinda worried they'd pull a bait-and-switch with the episode not really being focused on Brock F*ckin' Sampson. Glad my assumptions were wrong!

You gotta feel sorry for Brock though:

the one girl he hasn't laid, who screwed him over and got the better of him, turns out to be a double agent who was working for OSI the whole time. And now he'll probably have to work with her again down the line. No wonder Brock's so aggro at times. :lol:

• 1 year later...

-JJ is currently building a new space station to surpass the original.

-Sphinx is done, with all personel retaking OSI.

-Dean went super emo after Trina moved and got a boyfriend, then found out he was a clone and officially gives zero frakks.

-Sgt Hatred is still living at the venture compiund.

-Molotov Cocktese uber broke Brocks heart by running off with Monstroso.

-Dr Mrs The Monarchs Wife has been scouted for a lead position at the Guild.

-Tim Tom & Kevin are probably dead after a failed coup.

-Agent 21 is back with The Monarch after failing to rin Sphinx solo.

-The Monarch ris starting to remember that Rusty was actually a childhood friend.

-Rusty still hasen't figured out how Jonas died.

-Hunter Gatherers is now the head of the OSI with Brock in tow.

-Hank is coping with everything in stride, and slept with Dermits mon.

-Dermit is actually another one of Rusty's kids, and the only non-clone.

I honestly don't know how many seasons they intend to go, especially with the short 10 eps of this last one, and the long gaps between. Something seems to be buolding up, and Jonas still seems to be at the center.

I just hope Dean gets a girlfriend soon, he's taken on q ton of crap the last couple seasons.

Edited by Keith

A few other items of not mentioned above:

* Phantom Limb, Professor Impossible, and Baron Underbheit have started their own rougue villian group separate from the Guild.

* The girl that everyone thought was Dermott's hot older sister is actually Dermott's real mom.

* Hank has been showing competence at the super-spy game, surviving the fake tests Sphinx/OSI threw at him and holding his own against an island of mutated human/animal hybrids.

* Rusty's old female bodyguard (that most of us thought was Hank and Dean's biological mom) is NOT their mother.

* When Dean revealed to Hank that they are clones, Hank really didn't care and thought it was kinda cool.

* While in the custody of OSI, Monstroso was killed by the Investors.

* It was never confirmed who triggered the bomb that killed Henchman #24.

Finally got a chance to comment on the hour-long special (and finally got to see the epilogue).

I didn't get it the first time I watched the ep, but it suddenly hit me as I was going over the episode in my head: Headshot (the OSI sniper) actually shot

the Sovereign!! (who had shape-shifted into a bald eagle a few scenes earlier)

It seems like everyone "failed up" during this episode. :lol:

And since we're talking about failure, shouldn't the manual overrides for the ray-shields be one on top of the other (instead of side by side)? I mean if one of those mutated interns were using all of their arms to activate the manual override, wouldn't it more sense for the holes to be configured as "four holes in a square formation"?

And yes. . . I gave that scene way too much thought.

I can't decide if I should watch the new episode (which I just DL'd) or if I should just start the show from ep 1. I just have no idea whats going on, but I love the show.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Did any one see the part with the Fallen Archer cumming because I did not, and I should have.

Nice "Train Spotting" reference.

Though most of the 80's music references went over my head like usual.

I wonder what the

secret cave/layer

is from?

Edited by miles316

Did any one see the part with the Fallen Archer cumming because I did not, and I should have.

Nice "Train Spotting" reference.

Though most of the 80's music references went over my head like usual.

I wonder what the

secret cave/layer

is from?

Is anyone thinking the Mighty Monarch might be Jonas Venture Senior Bastard son?

BOLO out for Vindata, and why is Hank getting a Job did we miss something?

• 2 weeks later...

Venture is the Blue Morpho!!! This is going to be such a cluster f***!

I'm wondering if we will get to see the Peril Partnership I have been intrigued since hearing the name several seasons ago.

Is Hank just trying to get to know Wide Whale in order to Date his daughter, or is he trying to go under cover for Brock or is he oblivious to every thing.

Edited by miles316

I'm wondering if we will get to see the Peril Partnership I have been intrigued since hearing the name several seasons ago.

Is Hank just trying to get to know Wide Whale in order to Date his daughter, or is he trying to go under cover for Brock or is he oblivious to every thing.

It IS Hank, so I'd go with a mix of the first and last options.