Season finale is shaping up to be a real delight! I was wondering how Brock was going to get out of that ep ending pickle with the Charger....pretty tragic. --"Adrian! Her name was Adrian..."

Okay, now to the OSI's bounty hunters: The guy Le Tueur strikes me as a cross between Van Damme and Kraven the Hunter ['90s Spiderman cartoon]; Go-Fish seems to be an amalgam of Sabretooth and Capt Quint from Jaws. But who is Herr Trigger supposed to be a parody of? :mellow:

Word of warning: the lap dance scene is NOT for those with weak constitutions! :blink:

Edited by reddsun1

Great episode, the lap dance scene IS very disturbing.

In the scene with Dr. Girlfriend in Brock's room, was it established before that she wanted to seduce...oops I meant subdue him previously?

Wait a minute, I've GOT it!

You're probably right about Herr Trigger, JsARCLIGHT...but it just came to me a bit ago. Herr remids me of nothing so much as the blonde wacko from the old Aeon Flux cartoon [LOL, now there's a guilty pleasure. anybody remember watching that on Liquid Television back in their college days?]. I remember how they were always licking up their weapons and everything right after a fight, as if gunplay is supposed to be erotic or something. Just fuggin' weird is what it was...

Edited by reddsun1

Now THAT is what I call a season ender!

Brock quits!

Helpr blown to bits!

Number 24 killed!

The clones of the boys exposed!

Molotov Cocktease starts her own evil empire, complete with henchpersons... one of whom is Colonel Hunter Gathers!

Enough death and melted people to fill a bus!

I can't wait to buy this season on DVD... since they made it in HD I hope they release it on Blu Ray.

Season four, here we come!

I almost wept for 24. Maybe the Monarch could steal a cloner or Dr Venture count ressurect him too. But do you think he's done making back-up clones? From his statement it's making me wonder. And the Colonel now really confuses me. I guess his previous job made him long for the "good ole' days".

He was a good character, 21 and 24 obviously became the breakout stars on the show. I don't think the creators intended to be so popular. I can't wait for the next season. There is a huge plot thread still hanging out there that can change everything. ORB, maybe and TS works on it and gets attention it draws back Brock to protect him because he has for the longest time considered them family.

Gotta admit, that was a jaw dropper, as finales go. At first, I thought: uh oh, Monarch's gonna get himself f'in killed. But wasn't expecting this. The show certainly has taken a darker tone with this turn of events. Brock betrayed by both lover and mentor? Rusty seemingly headed for rock-bottom, now that is only potential money making venture is exposed/ruined?

"24!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" *ow*

Now there's an idea for a bootleg t-shirt.

Is this the end of H.E.L.P.e.R? Was that really 24 we see obliterated? Will the Guild finally step in to sanction/elminate The Monarch? and will the Ventures through some comic irony wind up being the ones to save him?

You know that does make sense since it had to be pressed. Ah but there is another person lurking around the coccon that hasn't been mention in a while. Baron Underbeiht!! I think he is still there after i was kicked out of Underland

I wonder if that was realy 24, or just arandom henchman. A lot of them looked exactly like 24, during the fight. I've seen a theory where 24 finally got out of the car, made his way back into the cacoon, and sat down on the detonator.

How can you say that? I mean you can see him trying to take the wheel from HELPER, then walking out and waving before blowing up. He was the only one standing beside the car. Why whould another henchmen jump in the car? I think it was one of the moppets.

It's definitely 24 that bit it. The final Tshirt of the Astrobase offer is dedicated to Number 24... so it seems to me that he is officially dead.

I think that the death of 24 is supposed to be a "who shot JR" moment for this season. After the big deal they made about the bomb and the forethought to show Dr. Mrs. The Monarch leaving the detonator on her throne when she ran out to tend to the Monarch. Whodunnit? My money is on the moppets... but as others have mentioned there are a lot of random villains roaming about.

Baron Underbeiht being absent from this season I have a feeling has more to do with Jackson and Doc both professing a dislike for the character and their admissions that they found him difficult to write for since his one big "joke" (his detachable jaw) was wasted already. I myself was disappointed that Phantom Limb did not figure back into the storyline... perhaps they are saving him for season four.

As for Brock and Molotov, I'm not so sure she "betrayed" him as much as she used him to further her own aims... and Hunter Gathers just wanted some great tits, he probably joined up with Molotov so he could kill again... but this time wearing skimpy outfits.

Baron Underbeiht being absent from this season I have a feeling has more to do with Jackson and Doc both professing a dislike for the character and their admissions that they found him difficult to write for since his one big "joke" (his detachable jaw) was wasted already. I myself was disappointed that Phantom Limb did not figure back into the storyline... perhaps they are saving him for season four.

Baron's done. He doesn't run Underland anymore (where was that anyways?) and he was just a casualty of Venture's and Monarch's feud(and when are they going into detail about that?)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Not until later in the year? Bummer. So that means besides Aqua Teen, I'm stuck waiting for Caprica, wonderful. [I'll just watch Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, again.]

Picked up the DVD set My target didn't have the Blu-ray. :angry:

I'll probably pick up the DVD, since the covers tend to look cooler, and I have the other two seasons are on DVD anyway..

Not until later in the year? Bummer. So that means besides Aqua Teen, I'm stuck waiting for Caprica, wonderful. [I'll just watch Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, again.]

I'll probably pick up the DVD, since the covers tend to look cooler, and I have the other two seasons are on DVD anyway..

Yeah that's why i went ahead and bought the DVD set, and this is not a must be on blu-ray show anyway. my Season Two DVD's look just fine on my PS3. Man i still need to pick up season 1.

Wasn't there supposed to be some footage that was shown on the Cartoon Network website before "The Family that Slays Together Stays Together"? It was something like 2 minutes maybe less. I watched "...Stays Together" pt 1 and 2 and didn't see the footage. Or maybe it was there and I just don't remember how it was aired originally. Is the footage there and I'm just remembering it wrong?

Thanks,

Steve