Sheryl Nome "A diamond Crevasse" CD released today

Save

I just picked up Sheryl Nome's "A diamond Crevasse" cd single.

Track 1: "A diamond Crevasse" is the ending credit song long version of course.

Track 2: "Don't Be Late" you know the kick ass concert song!

Track 3: "A diamond Crevasse" instrumental

Track 4: "Don't Be Late" instrumental

It also comes with fictional March 2059 Sheryl In Concert poster, while supplies last of course.

CD was only 1,155¥ pretty cheap compared to back when anime CDs were like $45.00 to $70.00 back in the old Books (Crooks) Nippon days. I really love the ending song to Frontier.

post-3328-1210223972_thumb.jpg

Edited by Save

I just picked up Sheryl Nome's "A diamond Crevasse" cd single.

Track 1: "A diamond Crevasse" is the ending credit song long version of course.

Track 2: "Don't Be Late" you know the kick ass concert song!

Track 3: "A diamond Crevasse" instrumental

Track 4: "Don't Be Late" instrumental

It also comes with fictional March 2059 Sheryl In Concert poster, while supplies last of course.

CD was only 1,155¥ pretty cheap compared to back when anime CDs were like $45.00 to $70.00 back in the old Books (Crooks) Nippon days. I really love the ending song to Frontier.

Yeh, most of us have had the single for about a week now (see episode threads). And the only reason it's cheaper is because it's a CD single, not a full album. And I must say, I do like May'n's voice substantially more than Maaya Sakamoto's.

Yeh, most of us have had the single for about a week now (see episode threads). And the only reason it's cheaper is because it's a CD single, not a full album. And I must say, I do like May'n's voice substantially more than Maaya Sakamoto's.

I like it, too...surprsingly deep, almost scratchy. Hard to believe she's just 19...she must smoke two packs a day.

Where do you have to go to get the poster? Animate? (I'm not walking in there unless I have a valid reason to. The embarassment factor is just off the scale...)

Ah, there's nothing wrong with Animate. It was the only place I could find Evangelion Doritos, for one thing...I feel more embarrassed hanging out in Mr. Donut than I do in Animate.

Where do you have to go to get the poster? Animate? (I'm not walking in there unless I have a valid reason to. The embarassment factor is just off the scale...)

I got it at Ishimaru so maybe most large media stores are giving it away with the cd.

Did they write "hppt" instead of "http"on that poster? Lots of engrish.. From the YF-19 "Excaliver" to the many, many different names of "Sheryl Norm". I can't wait till I see the VF-25 "Mesaiya". :lol:

Awesome songs!

Edited by OmegaD3k

Much better than Triangler, hopefully the cd sales are just as strong... was #3 on todays daily chart and was #2 yesterday.. hopefully episode 6 can give it a push.

So.... if the CD was released today, what have we downloaded and been listening to here?

It got leaked very early.. I really don't recall many other anime songs getting leaked early like with Triangler and this cd... happens a lot with hiphop cds and the like but anime... I can't recall.

Edited by Westlo

I don't know much about leaked anime soundtrcks, but I do know that quite a bit of Jpop gets leaked...The last Tommy heavenly6 album was online a full month before the release date, and it seems like a lot of Hello! Project stuff gets out about three to four days early. So getting Diamond Crevasse a week before it's released doesn't seem so strange.

If you ordered the cd now (say from CD Japan) could you still get the poster? I guess I'm wondering if the poster is a limited edition item or if it's a general release item that'll still be easily available a month from now.

i just check cdjapan, there was no mention of limited edition poster. You can email them about it. They are pretty in responding back. ^_^