Mostly the Mospeada

EXO

I won't be able to get the dark legios. Already ordered a red.

And to the guy responding to my post saying that they like the masterpiece alpha and beta better, that's cool.

Those are robotech toys. They are under the robotech masterpiece label.

These CMs brought over would be "Mospeada" toys for fans of mospeada outside japan..

Just like how you got the 1/100 valks as macross toys, and Robotech vf-1 MPC as robotech collectors items. You can have both.

Bringing over the CMs won't affect robotech alpha and beta MPC since these are for robotech fans.

And yeah the idea of beagle giving it a go and trying to make a legioss and tread sounds very appealing to me. Wonder if it will ever happen in future?

I'd love too see beagle's attempt at a legioss + tread set. Maybe 3rd time's the charm. Go Beagle!!

Cool! The Blowspierer has removable missiles? Loos great, can't wait!

CM Houquet looks good, hopefuly MH won't be far away.

I have to say Houquet's has a much better look to it and the finish is much stronger than on CM's previous ride armors. If they made improvements in tightness to her mold I just might pick her up. In more ways than one. :ph34r:

CMS' Houquet looks good!! although that seam line down the middle of the chest is an eye sore <_<

too bad CMS' Yellow don't have opening chest missiles. unless i can get these 2 at a very low price, i don't think i'm getting CMS...

lol yeah,with CM normal releases we don't get helemtless heads right? so i'll probably give the CM Houquet a miss for sure.

The CMS "normal" release for Yellow includes the helmetless heads for Yellow, Stick and Rey.

i would expect the CMS Houquet to come with her own helmetless head.

Wonder Festival catalog had listed two tables selling Mospeada kits, when I went to take pictures both tables had nothing on display. Both sellers made license requests but did not receive the one day license approval from Tatsunoko Pro. One seller even said all his requests have gone unanswered three times already, he made a Dark Legioss conversion kit for the old IMAI / Aoshima kits. The other table said they had a Ride Armor kit.

I don't know about that "cloth" on the Beagle. It looked great on the unpainted prototype.

There's something about cloth added to a "mech" type toy that just ruins it for me. Takes away the hardcore factor.

Eh, whatever.

CM's Houquet looks decent. But judging from the other CMs, the head sculpt might look like a guy or something.

I'm sure MH's version will blow it out of the gutter.

The cloth on the Beagle is too bright and happy. They need to use some dirty colors ... maybe make it darker. In fact, I think the whole armor is too clean and brightly colored. The bright whites could use a little light greys.

In terms of colors, I think Megahouse got it down. In terms or sculpt, Beagle is the winner. To me, a great sculpt is just as easily ruined with the wrong colors. ^_^

The cloth on the Beagle is too bright and happy. They need to use some dirty colors ... maybe make it darker. In fact, I think the whole armor is too clean and brightly colored. The bright whites could use a little light greys.

It's too baggy too.

I agree about the cloth. I first mentioned it when they first showed it on the prototype that I didn't think it was gonna look good. Plus the red was only suppose to go down to his waist, not all the way down to his knees.

I agree about the cloth. I first mentioned it when they first showed it on the prototype that I didn't think it was gonna look good. Plus the red was only suppose to go down to his waist, not all the way down to his knees.

Yeah, they should have at least used white/grey cloth down there.

Oh well. Like someone said, there is no perfect Ride Armor toy. Gakken probably is the most solid, but lacks the appearance of today's toys.

I think I will stick with the MH's for sure.

... guys, i think i am falling to the dark side... that dark MH is starting to grow on me... :(

I think the MHs are good for display, I was looking at the Toynami display at SDCC and they looked good because of the color and the cartoony face sculpts. But when I look at them for a long time, I start to see all the flaws. the really wide shoulders, the thinness of the chest armor in ride armor mode. The boxiness of the bike. And the trasformation is much more like playing with Legos. I think I'm gonna wait for the Beagle and if they come out with the other versions. That should curve my craving for Mospeada goodness as far as the ride armors. I think the Beagles will be the same and has more as far as accessories right? It's gonna be expesnsive though as far as if you want to do customs.... way too expensive. If they lower the price I bet people will collect these like they do Yamatos, which means they'll be buying multiples of these.

... guys, i think i am falling to the dark side... that dark MH is starting to grow on me... :(

I've got the dark MH on the way and will be putting it up on my site. From what I heard, lots of people loved it. The guy who bought it for me, normally not a sucker for ride armors, thought it looked so sweet he bought himself one too.