Mostly the Mospeada

EXO

Nice pics, thanks Shun.

I wonder if the visor will ve black tho.

BAD A$$!!!! WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO THANKS SHUN!!!! I hope the visor will be black....even though it looks kinda super dark greenish.

:ph34r:

I don't know if it was mentioned before but I think there's a mistake in the red tread's marking.

I was staring at my newly own zeta tread when a detail stroke me.

Facing the thread, on the front right missile bay, you can read this: MARS BASE.

Wasn't the red L/T affected to jupiter base?

Yes....it has been said that the markings are fu(ked up.....it should be Jupiter Base.

Yes....it has been said that the markings are fu(ked up.....it should be Jupiter Base.

The red tread has both Jupiter and Mars base logos. Maybe Jupiter base met up with Mars Base before attacking Earth and adopted some of their logos -

The red tread has both Jupiter and Mars base logos. Maybe Jupiter base met up with Mars Base before attacking Earth and adopted some of their logos -

:lol::lol::lol: ......wait.....are you serious... :huh:

:lol::lol::lol: ......wait.....are you serious... :huh:

Don't worry, I'm not serious... but that's the story I'm making up in my head to be okay with it. It also makes my Christmas themed Green Legioss Red Tread combo look like they both may have originated from the same spot... er.. whatever.

Christmas themed Green Legioss Red Tread combo

:lol::lol::lol: Too funny! Have you received them both yet?

Must...buy..every..Megahouse :ph34r:

I KNOW RIGHT!!! ARE THEY NOT THE COOLEST!!! Ohhhhhh I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

I have all my CMs combos in hand and have been having a blast taking tons of pictures with them. I'm hoping to have a really cool all-inclusive posting up on my site in a couple weeks.

I have all my CMs combos in hand and have been having a blast taking tons of pictures with them. I'm hoping to have a really cool all-inclusive posting up on my site in a couple weeks.

GREAT! I can't wait to see it. I have been checking your site almost daily to see if they were there yet. I saw the VS posting with the Ride Armors and it was great. Keep up the good work mate.

Posted this in the line art topic but thought maybe I could get a quicker answer here.

Hey all....would you say this is the most accurate pic to go by for color? I was thinking of giving my Gakken Legioss I just got a little paint job. I don't so much care for changing the blue color...mostly I am wondering about the areas that are white in this pic....I believe this pic goes well with the CMs Legioss but not the Gakken.

stick-legioss.gif

That looks like the canon paint scheme to me.

GREAT! I will be getting to work on this tonight hopefully. I guess I should post some pics of this bad boy when I get home.

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! Rifle Stock and Barrel Gallant included with Yellow?? *DIES*

Atleast i won't need to do a mod now!

Hey Silver Dragon buddy! You could easily rip off the Rifle Stock and Flash and do a recast run for those too couldn't you?

Or even just the whole gun i suppose. :ph34r: :ph34r:

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Orders are up at Hobbysearch for Yellow Belmont

And it looks nice.......... B))

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10071334

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/image/10071334a5/20/5

OverDrive has their pr-order up too. 50 bones plus 17 more to the US sounds like a sweet deal to me. I will buy one sometime soon.

Mega house Mospeada ride armor stickers are in stock now.

ALL PRE_ORDERS have been processed and pm's have gone out with payment instructions.

There are still 8 sets available from the first wave. not sure if i will be printing anymore for a good while.

Pm me if you would like to order a set.

Okay, hear me out!

1) Is it just me, or does that Gakken bike (tbe bike only!) look fuggin mean and badass??? Wow. Really cool for a toy that's nearly, what, 20 years old? I remember holding that box in a Target store back in the mid/late 80's... my dad was about to buy it for me; but my mom stopped him! argh! Payback tomorrow mom! lol just kidding.

2) Someone posted yet another cyclone (unpainted Scott) on some scanned Japanese page. It's the one that ugly "transformers" jeep is on. Anyways, could someone explain to me which brand that cyclone that is? Toynami's? It's obviously not Megahouse or CM... AND, when is it coming out? What is the expected price? Is it a toy, model?

3) What's the 411 on the Toynami cyclone? How big is it? When is it coming out?

4) Does the sticker guy have a website? I want to see what sticker offerings you have.

5) I want to get a cyclone right NOW. But my biggest complaint is how small these damn things are. I don't mind the price, but why must they make these things so small! I'm shooting towards the Megahouse, because they look the best. The CM's look like they came out of a gum ball machine or something!

6) When will that Alpha be on sale (minus the beta!)...

7) Is it just me, or do the Toynami super poseables look the best?? Even the above Alpha looks sorta stretched out vertically!

8) This is sort of an odd question, but did anyone in here buy the Super-poseable alpha's over all the transformable mospeada bullshit that has came out? Like I just said, they look good!

Sorry I don't know the right Japanese terms, but I'm just not hip to the game like you smooth cats in this forum... =)

Anyways, looking forward to feedback and comments...I know it seems like I'm spitting out random questions, but any feedback you guys give me is really important and I will use it!

J

Edited by fifbeat

1)preaching to the choir my friend ^_^

2) It's the ride armor by Beagle, it's a toy and no price is known yet. check it out here

3)I believe it's roughly the size of Imai model kit. so smaller than the gakken, but larger than the Megahouse.

That is if they are still releasing the version i saw on wonderfest 2007. When it coming out? whom ever can say for sure can come with me to vegas :lol:

4) you mean the guy making the MH stricker set? I don't know i just bought 2 sets off ebay though.

5) dito, i sold my CM's because i just could not stand how small and fragille they are.

loving my MH though :lol:, But you'll find out some will respecfully disagree with me on this point. ^_^

6) you can get the toynami/aoshima or old gakken version. as for CM selling the alpha loose..i don't see that happening any time soon. maybe the'll create a new one (bigger/better).

7) i never really liked them, but that was because i was waiting for the tranformable alpha (for 2 years) and toynami kept j*****g us around for 2 years and then give us some super poseables to shut us up (thats how i see it).

8) not me. :ph34r:

Thanks a lot gilermo. Took a look at the Beagle.... wow! Nice scale, too. I know they're going for the realistic thing, but I think the whole boot area can be a little beefier. Other than that, it's 95% perfect. Let's just hope they don't use bubblegum machine-blue like the CMs. =) Of course this stuff always looks a lot better in prototype stage anyways...

So, let me get this straight, the cyclones coming out by Toynami are gonna be based off these Go Bots?

ModelCyKill.gif

Holy, what's up with this dude... I've never seen an alpha look all sharp, midgety and chizzled like the leader-1 in this version:

ModelLeader1MIBa.jpg

Thanks a lot gilermo. Took a look at the Beagle.... wow! Nice scale, too. I know they're going for the realistic thing, but I think the whole boot area can be a little beefier. Other than that, it's 95% perfect. Let's just hope they don't use bubblegum machine-blue like the CMs. =) Of course this stuff always looks a lot better in prototype stage anyways...

So, let me get this straight, the cyclones coming out by Toynami are gonna be based off these Go Bots?

Holy, what's up with this dude... I've never seen an alpha look all sharp, midgety and chizzled like the leader-1 in this version:

No...the Toynami Ride Armors are NOT going to be based off of Go-Bots. That is a smooth looking Legioss/Alpha....but that thing is old skool as well brother. Don't get me wrong...I DIG the old skool Chunkys. I have a couple myself.

Actually, if Monogram just repackaged Imai kits then YES, Toynami's toys are based off of those kits! The Toynami MPC is essentially the Imai 1/48 Legioss with some minor tweaks. Of course, the similarities are all superficial, the toys are built much sturdier than the models with different materials. Okay, I suppose "much" might be a bit strong given the MPC Alphas problems with falling apart for no good reason.

We should also note that nobody here knows anything about the Toynami MPC Cyclone. They showed a prototype that appeared to be based on an old model kit but then they stopped showing the prototype and said they might just import Beagle's effort instead whilst telling retailers that they'd deliver them an MPC Cyclone by year end for $79.99. There's no way the Beagle will only be $79.99 so the speculation now is that Toynami might bring out their own Cyclone and the Beagle but that contradicts their statement from NYCTF where they said it'd be one or the other.

We should also note that nobody here knows anything about the Toynami MPC Cyclone.

Psshhhhh <_< I know everything there is to know about the Toynami MPC Cyclone.

JUST KIDDING :lol:

The Toynami MPC is essentially the Imai 1/48 Legioss with some minor tweaks.

I have to stick up for Toynami on this point. I think their Alpha is significantly different from the old Imai kit. But if it's true that the Toynami Alpha is based on the Imai Legioss, then Toynami made many significant improvements, such as:

1) front winglets are flush with the rest of the airframe

2)no gap between wings and airframe

3)vertical stabilizers angle out

4)front winglets meet in armo soldier mode

5)no big, ugly hinges

6)bigger wings

7)legs and feet more line-art accurate, aren't so squat

So yeah. I think the Toynami Alpha is a great design. Just not well made.

Okay, hear me out!

1) Is it just me, or does that Gakken bike (tbe bike only!) look fuggin mean and badass??? Wow. Really cool for a toy that's nearly, what, 20 years old? I remember holding that box in a Target store back in the mid/late 80's... my dad was about to buy it for me; but my mom stopped him! argh! Payback tomorrow mom! lol just kidding.

2) Someone posted yet another cyclone (unpainted Scott) on some scanned Japanese page. It's the one that ugly "transformers" jeep is on. Anyways, could someone explain to me which brand that cyclone that is? Toynami's? It's obviously not Megahouse or CM... AND, when is it coming out? What is the expected price? Is it a toy, model?

3) What's the 411 on the Toynami cyclone? How big is it? When is it coming out?

4) Does the sticker guy have a website? I want to see what sticker offerings you have.

5) I want to get a cyclone right NOW. But my biggest complaint is how small these damn things are. I don't mind the price, but why must they make these things so small! I'm shooting towards the Megahouse, because they look the best. The CM's look like they came out of a gum ball machine or something!

6) When will that Alpha be on sale (minus the beta!)...

7) Is it just me, or do the Toynami super poseables look the best?? Even the above Alpha looks sorta stretched out vertically!

8) This is sort of an odd question, but did anyone in here buy the Super-poseable alpha's over all the transformable mospeada bullshit that has came out? Like I just said, they look good!

Sorry I don't know the right Japanese terms, but I'm just not hip to the game like you smooth cats in this forum... =)

Anyways, looking forward to feedback and comments...I know it seems like I'm spitting out random questions, but any feedback you guys give me is really important and I will use it!

J

I believe i may be the sticker man you mention. LOL

and yes, thats me on e-bay selling these too. i had 30 sets in all.

i do not have a website for my stickers yet, but i'm workingon it. I DO have a photography website however. www.film-exposed.com

My megahouse ride armor stickers are my first foray into robotech stuff. I'll be doing as much as i can, for both toylines now that i've expanded my sticker paper stock.

i have sets for:

G1/microman Browning

G1 Liokaiser

G1 Pepsi Prime (canadian)

G1 Soundblaster "weakness" read out labels for the tapes

G.i .joe logos

Cobra Logos

Some one here wants me to try TREAD stickers, but am waiting on materials i can use to start the design work. i have no idea what the stickers are supposed to look like, or the size.

On another note, There were a few guys here pre-order ride armor sets that have not responded to my payment PM's.

Please get hold of me. if you've changed your minds, i need to know to make them available for others.

Mark