Macross variable fighter/mecha pose thread

Which Strike hikky? Maybe another set?

No sorry. On my only 1/48 which is the one pictured I have a set of recast GBP hands from DyNo. I need to strip that paint though and make them look better. That's my plan for tonight I think.

:ph34r:

Well last night I was watching "One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest" with one of my favorite actors Jack Nicholson (spelling) and trying to get some cool poses with my Strike Hikky Super Poseable...then something horrible happend. The arm snapped clean off at the bicep :( . I looked closely and it seems as if there was simply too much paint. It's sad to have this happen but it gived me the chance to try and invent a fix for it. I'll have to see what I can do but I am open to suggestions.

SPBrokenArm1.jpg

SPBrokenArm2.jpg

best thing you could probably do is drill a small hole in both ends and stick a metal rod in it to hold it in place....

Good idea....THANKS! I will see what I can do.

I just received this 1A from a fellow ballchinian for an outstandingly wonderful price. I only got the chance to do this one pose before I passed out last night. I took most of the stickers off cause the first owner did not do that great of a job. I still have some cleaning up to do on it. But please enjoy for now.

05-30-2008-002.jpg

Of course I gotta throw in a couple of my 1S.

05-30-2008-001.jpg

05-30-2008-003.jpg

I just received this 1A from a fellow ballchinian for an outstandingly wonderful price. I only got the chance to do this one pose before I passed out last night. I took most of the stickers off cause the first owner did not do that great of a job. I still have some cleaning up to do on it. But please enjoy for now.

lol i didn't realize/missed that you had gotten yourself Hiks 1A, congrats!

Now all you need to finish off the Hikaru shrine is his 1J :p and GBP-1S... and 1/60 new v.2 line VT-1 and VF-1D, and Spartan, and.. lolz I do hope Yamato do 1/60 scales of the FanJet he uses, seein that they will probably do the Ghost X9 and the already done Zero Ghosts...

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

finally made shelves for my collection and had the time to take pics

gallery_53_48_1065796.jpg

more pics here

Ahhh, the good life of a Ballchinian bachelor! It's my sincere belief that only a bachelor bad ass could get away with a display like that! Always knew you had an awesome collection man, but I'm really digging the whole set up with the TV and all. Gotta find some storage for all those boxes; they're blocking the view of some of the Macross madness you got going on in there. Kick ass display and collection.

This year's convention should have a Macross "Player Haters Ball". I swear I'd be at the podium hatin' on your collection...all in good fun of course! I'd be like, "THAT DAMN VEGAS VALKYRIE MAKES ME SICK! ALWAYS SCORING GOOD GRABS AND $HIT! IF HE WASN'T IN VEGAS HIS LUCK WOULD BE JUST AS BAD AS THE REST OF OURS!!!"

You seem to always get some lucky grabs my man! Thanks for sharing!

B))

OO

Ahhh, the good life of a Ballchinian bachelor! It's my sincere belief that only a bachelor bad ass could get away with a display like that! Always knew you had an awesome collection man, but I'm really digging the whole set up with the TV and all

thanks my ballchinian bro! unfortunately i just got a girlfriend so i will be slowing down on the toys now and about the stacked boxes, i really did that in purpose to block the sunlight off the window :lol:. i also need to buy tv stand as my tv sits too high.

This year's convention should have a Macross "Player Haters Ball". I swear I'd be at the podium hatin' on your collection...all in good fun of course! I'd be like, "THAT DAMN VEGAS VALKYRIE MAKES ME SICK! ALWAYS SCORING GOOD GRABS AND $HIT! IF HE WASN'T IN VEGAS HIS LUCK WOULD BE JUST AS BAD AS THE REST OF OURS!!!"

hey man dont be hatin' :lol: i took an extra job just to satiate my addiction hahaha! so im not really lucky but was just working alot of hours to get the valks that i want.

lol i didn't realize/missed that you had gotten yourself Hiks 1A, congrats!

Now all you need to finish off the Hikaru shrine is his 1J :p and GBP-1S... and 1/60 new v.2 line VT-1 and VF-1D, and Spartan, and.. lolz I do hope Yamato do 1/60 scales of the FanJet he uses, seein that they will probably do the Ghost X9 and the already done Zero Ghosts...

Hey hey....THANKS! I won't be trying to finish just a hikky shrine though. After and during my finishing of my Strike Hikky Shrine I will be collecting the 1/48's again. It will just take some time.

Great Goddess of Gerwalk!

I need a hikaru VF-1J. I just hope that Yamato comes out with the Hikaru VF-1J with TV fastpacks in the 1/60 V.2 line VERY SOON. The 1/48 version of that is really hard to find now and quite expensive when it does appear.

I decided to go to the hobby shop to pic up just one more Micron marker to finish off the 1A I started. Since there were so many smudges I started to make it smuged all over and was going to make it a "weathered" VF-1A Hikky. But then I was like...well...if I pick up some Testors thinner will that get rid of the smudges very well. I figured no since they had had time to set but I (gladly) was wrong. It took the smudges off and left the panel lines lookin nice. So I finished panel lineing the valk and then since I am not going to add anymore decals/stickers to this valk I went ahead and masked the cockpit, heatshield and the "eye" lense and gave it a coat of Testors Dull Coat. I must say I think this turned out quite well. I will post some Battroid pics soon. Here are some fighter pics for now. ENJOY!

06-03-08-001.jpg

06-03-08-002.jpg

06-03-08-003.jpg

I decided to go to the hobby shop to pic up just one more Micron marker to finish off the 1A I started. Since there were so many smudges I started to make it smuged all over and was going to make it a "weathered" VF-1A Hikky. But then I was like...well...if I pick up some Testors thinner will that get rid of the smudges very well. I figured no since they had had time to set but I (gladly) was wrong. It took the smudges off and left the panel lines lookin nice. So I finished panel lineing the valk and then since I am not going to add anymore decals/stickers to this valk I went ahead and masked the cockpit, heatshield and the "eye" lense and gave it a coat of Testors Dull Coat. I must say I think this turned out quite well. I will post some Battroid pics soon. Here are some fighter pics for now. ENJOY!

Great work!!!!!!!!!