Thunder Hammer

EXO

Sooo how many are there out there now, NB4 and Sol have one as well????

are these what was made from Exo's 1 of ??meaning you guys paid and received already????

Or are these scratch builds?

hirohawa customized the valk. I think he said it was mylar. I coulda sworn I answered it already.

Orguss, those were made from the original. They were first to reserve spots.

Are there any pics of the painting and prepping process?

It would be nice if Hirohawa could share a bit more insight on his build.

Are there any pics of the painting and prepping process?

It would be nice if Hirohawa could share a bit more insight on his build.

NMB4M

Incredible Hanger you have there. The 1D looks right at home next to the TH.

The whole paint process was a rush job so I didn't take any pics. The color I used for the valkyrie was Tamiya Primer grey.

The Gold Visor was a reflective adhesive gold mylar I got at the art supply store. It works really well - aside some grumbling from one A-hole that shall remain nameless.

Whud ya mean???? i wrote momma,,,,, emailed her, text her, sent a pic message and even sent smoke signals to her about this build.....the painting on the valk really makes this complete....

it looks OK... nothing to write momma about.

:D

Edited by orguss01

NMB4M

Incredible Hanger you have there. The 1D looks right at home next to the TH.

The whole paint process was a rush job so I didn't take any pics. The color I used for the valkyrie was Tamiya Primer grey.

The Gold Visor was a reflective adhesive gold mylar I got at the art supply store. It works really well - aside some grumbling from one A-hole that shall remain nameless.

Thanks for the info. Rush job or not, the valkyrie looks fantastic.

I Blame >A-Hole<.

:lol:

post-2246-1209072884_thumb.jpg

Edited by nightmareB4macross

Late to the party on this one.....

All I can say is WOW!!!

Yamato have to at least see this. Graham has to show them next time he visits. the work man ship is outstanding.

Congratulations to all who did it.

A Hasegawa 1/72 version would be cool, come to think of it a Hasegawa 1/72 GBP would rock too.

SD you lucky dog you :p !!! Thanks for posting the pics bro. I haven't seen a bad area on any one of the posted pictures yet! Looks just like a professional, mass produced item! I guess the rest of us will just have to eat our hearts out pining over this one...man I sure wish I could make it to MWCon.

you guys know that the tape comes off right? :lol:

you don't like the yellow tape accents??? haha... it'll come off when i have the courage to paint and decal it up... which won't probably happen any time soon.... :p

here's a picture I didn't post before. I had to crop it and sharpen it and I didn't feel like it before.

img1150smallnj9.jpg

I have some pics of the prototype I want to post up... I love the pics where it's all primered up.

wow niiiiice. So have you done up a special colour pilot for the Thunder hammer Valk? DYRL? or TV? Stealth? :p

Have you given the valk a designated name? Just Thunder Hammer VF-1S? :)

God I can't believe I missed this post. :blink: I'm so late to the ball game...are there any left? PM Sent to exo. Holy Crap!