Next....

Myersjessee

So..we all know Monster and QRau are on the list...as is GBP in 1/60. In 1/48 VF1S Hikaru, 1J Hikaru with FP.s and some rereleases....I was sitting here thinking whats next...heres my bet:

1/48 Max and Milla TV 1J with Fast packs...I figure they already have the 1J TV done...so they do different colors and make more off the 1/48 1J mold

1/48 1A CF - why not....they have the mold..if they are selling..they will do it.

1/60 Tactical Pods - if the Rau sells well I bet the Pod is next on the in sculpt list

1/48 1D...again in the well..why not catagory....It will be a couple years...but I bet they do it.

...this is in addition to all the Mac0 stuff....and is just my guess,,,,,no real evidence here..Im just bored and it seemed like an interesting topic...what do you all think?

So..we all know Monster and QRau are on the list...as is GBP in 1/60. In 1/48 VF1S Hikaru, 1J Hikaru with FP.s and some rereleases....I was sitting here thinking whats next...heres my bet:

1/48 Max and Milla TV 1J with Fast packs...I figure they already have the 1J TV done...so they do different colors and make more off the 1/48 1J mold

1/48 1A CF - why not....they have the mold..if they are selling..they will do it.

1/60 Tactical Pods - if the Rau sells well I bet the Pod is next on the in sculpt list

1/48 1D...again in the well..why not catagory....It will be a couple years...but I bet they do it.

...this is in addition to all the Mac0 stuff....and is just my guess,,,,,no real evidence here..Im just bored and it seemed like an interesting topic...what do you all think?

Hmmm....I posted a very simular thread to this.

1. Do you really think they'll waste their J head on just Hikaru? You can probably bet your bottom dollar they'll make a Max and Millia. Also, I think that the 1/60 Max and Millia sold better than the 1/60 Hikaru anyway.

2. 1/48 VF-1A CF is a must for any Macross Collection. But, Graham said that the 1/60 CFs didn't sell very well. Yamato might think twice about this one. Hopefully....I must say hopefully, they wil at least make it a limited edition.

3. Pods will be great. I reckon if Macross fans try as hard as they can to support the Q-Rau line, Yamato will be very tempted to follow on with the battle pods.

4. 1/48 VF-1D? Hey! Don't forget the Elintseeker and the Super Ostrich as well! The two-seater versions would require resculpting of the fuselage and the chestplate though. What makes it hard is that the heatshield has to be non-removeable. I don't think the head is so much of a problem. I took a look at the concept art of the D, and found out that it doesn't have an airbrake. Nothing else should require touching.

If anything, next year will be a busy year for Yamato. Personally, I hope they stay busy, it'll give all of us a chance to recharge our credit cards.

But, I reckon if all of Macrossworld and other Macross fans give Yamato our full support, then anything is possible. Also, hopefully, Macross Zero will make a big enough boom in Japan and it's surrounding neighbours to drag in a new generation of Macross fans, which means more profit for Yamato, this will hopefully entice them to go on to projects like more VFs and enemy mecha etc.

battle pods and Q-Rau are easy to do. They don't transform. Easy. the size make them hard to sell maybe, but not the engineering. Easy to do in my opinion.

[edit]if they release the zentraedi, they have to release the figurines as well, to put inside the pods. A figurine shall be approx. the size of a veritech so, it's huge!

Edited by Göönk

battle pods and Q-Rau are easy to do. They don't transform. Easy. the size make them hard to sell maybe, but not the engineering. Easy to do in my opinion.

[edit]if they release the zentraedi, they have to release the figurines as well, to put inside the pods. A figurine shall be approx. the size of a veritech so, it's huge!

THAT is where the heavy costs are going to come in. <_<

1/48 LOW-VIZ VF-2SS B))

That would be nice... big, but nice.

Actually, how about a 1/60 (or 1/72, I'm not sure on how big the VF-2SS's are) of the Macross II Valk? Also, amybe a VF-2JA and let's not forget the Metal Siren. (hey, how come they never made any toys for Macross II?)

Going back to a Max 1A (TV), if anything, I'd imagine they would do a 1/60 because the 1/48 DYRL Max 1A does not seem to be selling well.

You ppl need to seek pyschological help. And who actually found this site makes me wonder about this person... 

Yeah indeed im a sick person, genius and artist we`re always misunderstood. At least I`m not ordering a custom Hikaru for me and my Minmey. Anyway a girl friend o` mine gave me the url a long time ago.

Edited by nench

I'd be suprised if a Max and Millia 1/48 set wasn't in the works. As far as wishful thinking goes, though, I'd really like a 1/48th VF-4. (Maybe if we say that enough, it'll happen! :lol: )

I covered my picks for most likely releases in here. I stand by them. I think Yamato will milk the 1/48 VF-1 line before they do anything else other than the 1/60 Zentradi stuff and maybe some destroids in 1/60 or 1/48.

Edited by Draykov

I covered my picks for most likely releases in here. I stand by them. I think Yamato will milk the 1/48 VF-1 line before they do anything else other than the 1/60 Zentradi stuff and maybe some destroids in 1/60 or 1/48.

Agreed. I think Yamato will milk as much of the 1/48 VF-1 line as much as possible. With that said, I cant wait for the 1/48 Max and Milla with the fast packs. :D

Agreed. I think Yamato will milk as much of the 1/48 VF-1 line as much as possible. With that said, I cant wait for the 1/48 Max and Milla with the fast packs. 

Bring them to me!

hsg_vf1jset.jpg

Edited by Draykov