Macross Revoltech

CF18

True, True. I suspect as much about the target audience, although I ain't that much of a fan of anime these days.

Here's a thought: If Yamato is trying to sell the GNU line based on the posability of the figure, and to compete with Kaiyodo's Revoltech, then I think they still have a long way to go. IMO, what's the point of getting the GNU line if the 1/60 YF-19 can achieve the same articulation, or even better(Yeah, I tend to push the limits of the 1/60 YF-19 quite a bit back then, although I don't take as many pics as I should)? Sturdiness? That shouldn't be enough. So the target market is definitely old-school fans as mentions above as far as the GNU line is concerned.

That has been one of my major concerns since this whole action figure line was announced. If I'm buying a non-transformable action figure that can't do articulation all that much better than the transformable 1/60 line, what is the point? I think a lot of us have been caught up in the Kaiyodo vs. Yamato comparisons and really forgot to ask ourselves that very fundamental question. I totally understand where you're coming from.

If the tips about the Zero revoltech release is true, there's won't be a ghost booster adorning it I wager :( Seeing as how the ghost booster requires the backpack to be unfolded in the first place. If they can get around it like by introducing interchangeable backpacks, now that'd be awesome.

Edited by renkenjutsu

If the tips about the Zero revoltech release is true, there's won't be a ghost booster adorning it I wager :( Seeing as how the ghost booster requires the backpack to be unfolded in the first place. If they can get around it like by introducing interchangeable backpacks, now that'd be awesome.

I'll say i won't be dissapointed if it doesn't have the Ghost Booster, only as long as it has the leg FPs.

The zeros would be great. It is funny because I really like the revoltech VF-1, and the Frauleins. I guess if there were no GNU line then I would like the Mac+ ones too. I do welcome any more macross releases from revoltech.

Damn, accidently knocked my Revy YF-19 off a 5' shelf yesterday onto my wood bedroom floor and the head laser snapped off. :(

Was able to glue it back on, but still upsetting.

I really hate it when toys break, especially when it's my fault.

Graham

I'll say i won't be dissapointed if it doesn't have the Ghost Booster, only as long as it has the leg FPs.

If they do make a VF-0, my only request is that it be properly to scale with the VF-1. But, since they didn't do that with the 19 & 21, I'm not holding my breath.

If they do make a VF-0, my only request is that it be properly to scale with the VF-1. But, since they didn't do that with the 19 & 21, I'm not holding my breath.

If enough people in Japan say make them larger perhaps things will work out in the end.

I was comparing my YF-21 revy to my doyusha 1/144 scaled YF-21 and it's very similar in scale!

I love these.

Oh btw, it's incoreect to say the YF-21 has only '1' Gunpod.

It has three to be exact. :lol: Just not removable from the Fast Packs. :lol:

I hope if Yamato get a clue and make the YF-21 and YF-19 again with FP's that i can slot my YF-21 gunpods in the Fps.

Pics soon.

Master, I seek your guidance in attaining Fast Packs!

"Silly Yamato, Fast Packs are for Revoltechs."

hahah nice!!!!

I've got my Eva-01 Rebuild Revy n the same pose almost and with Eva-00 choking on a Majin Boo Chocolate. :lol:

I gotta take a pic of them too....

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Bahh, neviar! Size restraints are no match for my displaying skillz!

Gulds like "ff........!!! PPBarrier getting a heavy workout ffforrhh frroffh voorrhhhhk Isamu's trying his guts out to take out his arms but to no avail Guld's quitely smirkin ready to retaliate!"

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Nice pictures ruskiiVFaussie! I really like the extra pin-point barriers on the YF-21. Your YF-19 pose is in a great spot because the dark roof of your display cabinet hides the stand attached to the Revy. Cool stuff!