Any chance at all for a 1/60 VF-0D ?

thankheaven

After having seen Macross Zero valk after Macross Zero valk come out i was really hoping for a VF-0D. Its the best looking of the VF-0's in fightermode and i love the design of it.

I wonder what the possiblities are for one to come out. The rest of the VF's from zero are made, Roy's VF-0S, Shinn's VF-0A, CF VF-0A, Ivanov SV-51, Nora SV-51 and CF SV-51 coming soon. The D is the only one left.

Anyone know if the VF-0 was engineered for two seaters ?

I'd kill to get a Shinn colored VF-0D for my collection.

Though i feel the train has left the station if you know what i mean.

Still i hope one day.....

Just imagine this in 1/60 B))

http://www.ms-plus.net/images_item/11000/11636_2.jpg

I haven't bought any VF-0 because I'm waiting for this. And we need it, to go with the just-released Nora! Shin's 0D is the only VF-0 I'll buy, and I really want one. Delta-winged valks are very rare.

Also the VF-0D was shown just as much if not more then the VF-0A and the D was Shin's primary valk for a long time.

While I would have been excited about a VF-0D before, ever since my VF-0A's shoulders broke apart I've lost almost all interest in seeing a 0D. While I would assume from the lack of complaints that the new 0S and 0A with ghost-booster have the fixed shoulders, I'm not holding my breath on it.

If a problem-free 0D is made, I'll reconsider getting one. Till then, the 0-line has soured things for me regarding the VF-0.

I have a VF-0A shin with booster that is problem free and supposedly the VF-0S with booster is too. I think they have sorted out that whole issue with biceps and shoulders. And now with their new QC person on board I think it looks bright. Although there are many new parts to be molded for the D, there are at least a couple parts that they could use from the S and A molds. I am going to be optimistic about this one because I really want it!

If they made a 0D, then they could (assuming it all fit) use the 0D's cockpit with a 0A everything else, and have a 0B.

C'mon---that's two new variants for half the cost of an all-new mold. Plus the fact that Shin's 0D is not some minor lackey background valk. It's the featured mecha of several episodes! It's Shin's! Which he flew more than the 0A! (Technically, he only flew the 0A once)

Since the VF-0B seems to be Hasegawa only so far, would they have the rights to the 0B? The reason I pose that question is because I remember it being discussed that the project supernova orange and supernova blue color schemes belonged to Hasegawa.

Well, hell, if Yamato pulls out a VF-0D with no problems and has a good color scheme... I'm in. :ph34r:

yeah the talent is prob the biggest hindrance. or lack of talent, i should say..

I'll bet theres ALOT of us that lack that talent....I being one of them. :ph34r: