Quick CG Valk Shot

Doktor Gonzo

It's great to see a 3D Macross model finally put to use. Bravo! I like the whole sequence. I agree that it's been taken from the Iron Man trailer, at least that's what it looks like to me. Well done!

Correctly called, all - Iron Man it is!

Sad thing is, the VAST majority of the time investment was spent painting out Iron Man with AE and fixing the background - if I did it over, would be MUCH quicker to make my own from scratch...

Hahahahaha - legends of the Macross Fan Works forum unite!!! I called Rod out, I'll say the same to you Dat -your turn! Bust out that awesome valk of yours!

I dunno, Dok... you animated yours and did Hollywood effects. You got me beat to a living pulp... However, I may be able to produce something... Gimme a couple months. We'll see what happens.

Watever happened to Az?

I dunno, Dok... you animated yours and did Hollywood effects. You got me beat to a living pulp... However, I may be able to produce something... Gimme a couple months. We'll see what happens.

Watever happened to Az?

He got stationed in Japan. I've talked with him once or twice since.

Hope he's enjoying it over there!

• 3 weeks later...

Whaaat's up???!! I heard my ears ringing ...

DG, you are a tru pimp. I'm still in Japan. I had a stint in Balad, Iraq for about 5 months working F-16's woohoo. (Attached) I'm a First Sergeant now with about 600 Airmen. Not alot of time for anything anymore. I finished my AA and have a bit of free time now ... Maybe I'll "knock the dust off" of my unfinished ELINT.

I seriousely got a chub watching that ...

Az

post-154-1196338656_thumb.jpg

Edited by Aztek

• 3 weeks later...