DO NOT DRINK AND TRANSFORM!!!!

miriya

Obviously, it does not need a warning label.... but, I did it anyway. Stupid. Stupid!!! Damn F@(%!!!!

So I has the BRILLIANT idea after 4 shots of Sauza that I needed to take the plate off so that I could see Shin chilling in his cockpit while in Batt mode. The plate came off fine, no tools. Then the stupid thing (other than transforming while under the influence) was that when I went to recline the cockpit back the F*ing dashboard broke off. Luckily I carry Superglue in my pocket at all times (spent all my money on Valks instead of new glasses - have to glue frames intermittently), and I began glueing it back on (another bad idea). Superglue ran allover the fing cockpit and now I will be lucky if I can get it in back in the non-reclyining position!

Doh!!!

If I can this this back and get this groovy pose I will post it.

Beware of bad judgement! Dont drink and transform!!!!

Hey, Thanks you guys. I appreciate the sympathy. I thought I was going to get ridiculed to the bone! I may still yet. Its all good. I ought to! Anyway...

My superglueing has seemed to work. Although my sloppy job has made some ugly marks but no one is going to be looking at the sides of the cockpit. In fact I do not think I will be trying to recline it again maybe ever. By the way, yes it was a shin version not CF.

So you can see from the pics, the idea was useless. So maybe if any of you had the same idea - it doesn't work!@

Here all you can see are the feet...

then he has to lift his shirt up to show off some helmet...

post-4840-1192164210_thumb.jpg

post-4840-1192164232_thumb.jpg

post-4840-1192164276_thumb.jpg

post-4840-1192164293_thumb.jpg

Hey, Thanks you guys. I appreciate the sympathy. I thought I was going to get ridiculed to the bone! I may still yet. Its all good. I ought to! Anyway...

My superglueing has seemed to work. Although my sloppy job has made some ugly marks but no one is going to be looking at the sides of the cockpit. In fact I do not think I will be trying to recline it again maybe ever. By the way, yes it was a shin version not CF.

So you can see from the pics, the idea was useless. So maybe if any of you had the same idea - it doesn't work!@

Here all you can see are the feet...

then he has to lift his shirt up to show off some helmet...

just darken the ugly marks with something and call it battle damage!

Edited by Jeremy007

just darken the ugly marks with somehow and call it battle damage!

good call!

I am actually quite happy that the cockpit did not get permanently stuck in reclining position. A little cosmetic imperfections is not too big of a hit. Still head the warning everyone.

Edit: I mean "heed" not head.

Edited by miriya

I know, I can drink a pint of cognac and still walk home but 4 shots of Tequila is too much for transforming a valk? I need to take more lessons from Roy!

I know how you feel....that's why they call it "te-kill-ya" :D

I do feel for ya though....while drinkin makes everything seem like a good idea...it rarely is.

Lesson learned I'm sure. :ph34r:

lol, Yep, heed the words of the drunken mastar!

But he was doing a mod though :p Roy never said anything about doing mechanics. :lol:

The only mod i have done while drunk is converting (uhh 1/144?) Super Max+Millia Gerwalks to normal Gerwalks, and that was easy enough (using knives ooooooooooooo) . :p

Or transform something a little tougher, like a 1/48 when you drink. I transformed my 1/48 cannon fodder after a few last night and this thread popped in my head. But no damage was done. ^_^

Or transform something a little tougher, like a 1/48 when you drink. I transformed my 1/48 cannon fodder after a few last night and this thread popped in my head. But no damage was done. ^_^

Speaking of which.. Anyone know where I can find a VF-1A cannon fodder in 1/48 scale? none seems to be around..even in evil-bay.