Robotech: Shadow Rising

And don't forget about the final chapter "Robotech: Shadow falls."

Wow, a 2009 release...with the low end effort that goes into the animation, just what takes so long?

Edited by Keith

And don't forget about the final chapter "Robotech: Shadow falls."

Wow, a 2009 release...with the low end effort that goes into the animation, just what takes so long?

Booting up all those ZX Spectrum 48`s and the Comodore 64 they use for the graphics compilers. <_<

There's more "chronicles"?

>_>

Words lost their meaning.

A Chronicle is defined as

1)An extended account in prose or verse of historical events, sometimes including legendary material, presented in chronological order and without authorial interpretation or comment.

2)A detailed narrative record or report.

So basically just like there's many books in the Chonicles of Narnia there can be more then one chapter of the Shadow Chronicles... because it's the Chronicle of the Shadow War... not sure what the problem is there?

Well i just thought it should be:

The Shadow Chronicles/Triology

Part One : Shadow Falls

Part Two: Shadow Rising

Part Three: Revenge of the Shadow

Something like that.

"Shadow Rising" - is that not just what happens when the bloke sitting in front of the light stands up?

I'm not expecting much from it to be honest. "Shadow Chronicles" underwhelmed me considering how long it spent in development - after being several years late it should have been a lot better than it was. The fact that they are only promising it will look as goof as "Shadow Chronicles" (i.e pretty lacklustre) despite a projected two years of development suggests that their budget fails to match their ambition.

Plus the thought of having to put up with those faintly ridiculous character models for another ninety minutes doesn't thrill me.

Karl

Great...... Shadow Chronicles reminded me of a poorly executed video game from the late eighties early nineties. Lost footage from the Crystal Dreams project maybe? Either way, I don't think I'll be watching anymore Robotech!

Well i just thought it should be:

The Shadow Chronicles/Triology

Part One : Shadow Falls

Part Two: Shadow Rising

Something like that.

Shouldn't that be:

Part One: The Shadowed Menace

Part Two: Shadow Rising (aka Attack of the Shadow)

:p:lol:

Now now, if Shadow Chronicles was up to Last Starfighter level of CG, then Shadow rising will most definately be up to Van-Pires or

. Maybe if they get a little extra funding, they could even get it all the way up to Reboot season 1, or Beast Wars level...