Evangelion 1.0: You Are (Not) Alone

UN Spacy

Holly $hit, just realise if you scroll down further, there are more clips from the rebuild (spoiler..be warned!!!).

Can't really call those spoilers... nothing new storywise in either clip. Hell the battle with the first angel was movement for movement the same as the TV series, only the designs have been updated.

The indifference was the spoiler....

post-3608-1192789362.gif

Can't really call those spoilers... nothing new storywise in either clip. Hell the battle with the first angel was movement for movement the same as the TV series, only the designs have been updated.

Which just goes to show that you can't make one of the most awesome fights in anime history better any other way :lol:

You don't see much of unit-02, pretty much just her silhouettes and the four eyes.

I've yet to play the movie yet :p i'll chek it out tomorrow. :D

Can someone post a screeny of the new Eva-02 design so we can all gawk at it when we visit this thread? ;)

Finally saw her, lol Asuka looks great of course.. wow saw Eva-06! (not a fan of the visor mind you)

From the moon huh, interesting... and those 4 angels, or ... whatever those were, looked scary.

Gonna be good! So did the Steel Girlfriend chick have anything to do with the moon?

I only seen a small pic of her (screenshot of the game) but she doesn't look anything like the chick seen with glasses

at the end of the preview....

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Sweet lord Jesus, can some one tell me what we are looking at here, namely its size and material, I freaking hope it is diecast and 200mm+ in height. Its sculpt captures Eva really well.

post-3608-1193228359.gif

Edit: just saw the info myself: PVC/ABS, 180mm in height

eva1.jpg

eva2.jpg

Pic sorce:Cybergundam from Toysdaily

Edited by Mowe

This thing has been on preorder stop for ages on HLJ. ARGH.

Movie Realization stuff based on the old devilman, are really nice detailed stuff. But i'm not sure if the parts fitting will be good. Well at least i see ratchet joints on the Eva.

• 4 weeks later...

Did some one said the Volks Rei & Auska were too freaky?? I think we just have 2 new contenders: Pullip's 31CM tall. I think they are very collectable. Around 13000yen.

By the way, I added a review for the Spec Movie Evas here: http://macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?show...0&start=800

PullipRei.jpgPullipAuska.jpg

Edited by Mowe

since when did bratz dolls get the eva license???? :blink:

That's an interesting idea. I wonder what the Bratz 'Eva Units would look like...

Movie Realisation Eva-01 in colour! http://www.toysdaily.com/discuz/thread-45638-1-2.html

Looks pretty nice, and the armour is a big plus but could've come with more gadgets. If this is anything like the Movie Realisation Kamen Rider 1+2 the First figures, they'd be poseable enough. If they have SIC Kamen Rider G3+G4's feet... well, the figure won't be able to stand on its feet, literally. I.e. loose swivel jointed feet, instead of ball joints.

Its bandai movie realization. Its a toyline that releases highly detailed action figures with a japanese movie release. I know they've have figures of Masked Rider and Devilman not sure what else they've released.