1/48 VF-1J Super Valk Millia and Max reissues on HLJ

Briareos

I haven't received a notice from HLJ yet either, and I placed my pre-order back in March. What gives? Should I be worried? :unsure:

No, not really. HLJ can be a little slow in sending out notices and shipping but they always fill pre-orders first. The're very reliable. I haven't recieved mine yet either but probably will by Monday at the latest (most likely sooner).

Just so you know: if there are other items on the same order as your M&M's then they might not ship them until the other items are in stock. It all depends on wether you selected partial shipments when you ordered.

When logging into your HLJ account they should have a notice stating they're on vacation (for a japanese holiday) and will continue processing orders on the 25th when they return.

***EDIT***

I just requested hlj to send (process) any instock items seeing that the VF-1J M&M were on low stock. -=X

Edited by PsYcHoDyNaMiX

Wow Swoosh those look amazing! What did you use to do the panel lines? And are those the regular Yamato stickers? Now that they aren't so scarce, I might be tempted to do some work on my M&Ms.

Thanks MasterOfPuppets, I am lazy so I just use 0.3mm mechanical pencil to do the the panel lines, and those sticker are from takatoys.

The Super VF-1J sets are great. I have the first release and wish I had the funds to get a second set just to steal the custom fastpacks.

The Max VF-1S looks awsome with the Blue VF-1J fastpacks.

Edit: I forgot about the extra hands and the TV figures. Its the little things that count.

Edited by Fly4victory

Excellent pics yet again Swoosh. What impresses me the most is the short amount of time that it took you to panel line and sticker two valks at seemingly the same time.

haha, the first few pics with box and FP were taken right after I bought them on Mon, and those with panel and sticker were 5 taken days later, it took me total around 10 hrs to do it... B))