Custom Stealth GBP armor!

physioguy

damn, that's pretty sweet. The finish on it looks like it came from the factory. Good job! One thing that stands out that I would change if it was mine is the dark red on the chest and the forearms. I'd make that a different shade of grey. But that's just me. :D:p:lol:

Nice repaint. I think the chest plates should have been some shade of grey. Otherwise, great paint job.

The paint is a semi-gloss black from krylon. The chest plate and forearms is a brown red from the woodland camo. I never painted them, but maybe another shade of grey would be nice. hmm.

the urban camo one is actually nice if it could all be darker greys. i think that's my next project.

h

wow, now that's a good custom paint job, very professional

I acutally like the dark red on it, very original, good job!! I wouldn't sell it on ebay until (God forbids) you hit really tough times, or until the GBP armor is discontinuyed and you could sell it for a higher price

wow, now that's a good custom paint job, very professional

I acutally like the dark red on it, very original, good job!! I wouldn't sell it on ebay until (God forbids) you hit really tough times, or until the GBP armor is discontinuyed and you could sell it for a higher price

oops, just listed it on ebay. I think i need to save money for the SV-51 and of they ever make a yf-21.

I still have one more set of urban camo armor to customize

h

Very nice! I'm not usually a fan of Super/Strike parts or GBP armor, but for some reason the Stealth looks great to me all done up with the extra weaponry and armor. If Yamato were to release something like that officially, I'd have to pick it up.

...after i track down the Super/Strike parts first.

Edited by Boo

[attachmentid=41157] [attachmentid=41158] [attachmentid=41159] [attachmentid=41160]

I just got this new stealthy BGP armor set. Customized it out of a set of woodland armor. Thinking of posting it on ebay, but I think I like it too much now.

h

Nice job.

Please post this in the CUSTOMS section.