Lego Macross

Valkyrie addict

yeah, macross legos is kinda old. They even have a strike valk too. I'm surprised that guy didn't make a strike. But I'd love to make that yf-21!

Most of these are from brickshelf.com I believe the instructions for them are on their as well. Theres a 3d autocad program for lego bricks that lets you envision your creations on the computer so that you can plan out which pieces you need to buy, and how to put it together. I am on a mac so I wonder if there is a mac compatible version. Also there was a lego VF-1 on there that though skinny, was considerably taller than the yamato 1/48. Probably 1ft%1/2 tall

Here's the discussion about the transforming monster I was talking about. It was taken from Brickshelf too, but the link it's not there anymore. I should've grab some pictures back then :(

There's also a couple of interesting Lego/Macross pics on that thread, so it's still worth checking out tho'.

Edited by Lonely Soldier Boy

Wow. Those are incredible. I wish i was that talented wtih Legos...