Code Geass

wolfx

Somebody at megatokyo posted this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEJfmlHD8CE

Code Geass harem game anyone? :lol:

Episode 17...awesome episode as usual....the mecha action's animation seemed to went down in this episode though. <_<

And finally Lelouch knows who is the Lancelot's pilot.

Somehow I get the feeling that this can't end well for Lelouch... I have yet seen any piece of literary work, text or imaged based, that takes the successful genius of an anti-hero who sacrifices so much to reach his ends and actually lets him achieve it.

You heard it here first: Lelouch is gonna die (perhaps even by Suzaku's hand), and Suzaku will go on to change Britannia from within.

• 1 month later...
But man, does the new intro song suck donkey poo.

I'm glad I'm not alone in that thought. At least the new closing is about as good as the old.

Another forum spoiled 22, though thankfully without details. Still, I have my list of possibilities. <_<

I'm not touching it until either Shinsen or GG (who have improved considerably since Pani Poni Dash) release it.

Edited by Mercurial Morpheus

OK! I Never expected THAT to happen. ZOMG! What a plot twist.

>_>

More proof why this show rox.

For those who have seen ep 22, this was what should've happened:

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/8761/1174697639255yg2.jpg

Hmm...i wonder when will Orange-kun come out and yell "ANNIHILATION OF THE 1st BULLET!"

wait.. first a shocking twist in 22, and now another shocking twist in 23?! What's going on?! Why won't GG SUB FASTER?! grr.....

Well....they have alot of time to catch up since episodes 24+25 won't be out until summer , about June or July. :lol:

Anyone here able to seed Shinsen's episodes 9 & 10?

Or maybe upload them to a direct-download site?

I'm trying to catch up and I've got all, but 9 and 10.

:D

**EDIT -- Disregard.....got them going!**

Edited by GRAND CANNON

gg subs have released up till 23 as of April 1st. And don't worry they aren't april fool files. XD

Yeah, I some how missed it. I swear it wasn't up when I checked it. I wound up with Shinsen's very, which turned out to be a fandub. I just now saw the episode. All I can say is...

(* spoiler below in "invisible" text *)

EUPHIE-CHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew it was coming, but still...

The coming season should be great. The scene between Lelouche and Suzaku was rather ominous of the story to come. I like how Lelouche questioned the action he took early in the episode. Who knows rather it was the correct choice?

It's interesting how Lelouche's personal losses mount in direct correlation to Zero's gains. Triumphs for Zero come as tragedies for Lelouche. Just as C.C. warned him.

Edited by Mercurial Morpheus

• 2 weeks later...

Highlight my last post to get an idea, Effect. The Wiki on the show can fill in the rest.

As for subs, both releases are great. I started with Shinsen, continued with GG, and so on. I rarely go back and forth like that, so I'd say both releases are pretty even. It depends on your preference. If you want hardsubs, go Shinsen, softsubs, go GG.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I can't believe the Gurren Lagann thread surpasses this thread at 11 pages. :ph34r: Episodes 24-25 by GG are out.

I came in my pants. OMG the episodes were awesome. I think i'm so used to seeing Lelouch win that I got abit disappointed that the whole thing might end up in flames due to the unexpected meddlings of V.V. Strangely though I thought that C.C knows who V.V is. So maybe she wasn't chatting telepathically with him in that submarine?

C.C's affectionate scene made me melt. A "tsundere" moment perhaps? :lol:

The battlefield chaos was expected...since Zero IS the central figure for the Black Knights so his absense would make them lose their morale. It would be the same for the Britanian forces if they knew Cornelia was badly injured and may die. But they are better trained as soldiers and the chain of command is still intact whereas Lelouch's "militia" all depend on Zero for orders. Toudou can't do much in this circumstance since Zero never revealed the whole grand plan to his peers.

LOL Orange-kun with his "alter-powers" appear.

Cornelia vs C.C fight was a sight to behold. Poor Dalton.

Viletta....how did she regain her memory? Not important i guess since her amnesia is not geass related, but was due to trauma during her last battle with Zero.

Man if the Gawain's Hardron cannon is so hax at destroying all the air targets, he should've just used it to clear a path for the ground forces while he's at it.

Lady Marianne herself ordered the dismissal of the guard. She was geassed by daddy Britannia? C.C knows something definately, and she's probably the indirect cause of her death that's why she's not telling Lelouch yet.

What role does Shirley play in all this? She definately knows and is convinced on who Zero is now. But she's still protecting him.

THE cliffhanger. Well I expected it, but not too bothered by it since its like a cocktease. The longer you hold your orgasm , the better it'll feel when its finally out right? :lol:

Possible outcomes of cliffhanger:

1.) Both of them get shot, though not fatally.

2.) Karen shoots either of them

3.) Nunally gets shot by both of them due to V.V teleportation power. Nobody knows his agenda yet. They both become emo and call a truce to go against him.

4.) They both can't shoot each other. Tears are shed. Goro-style yaoi ensues.

5.) Some other deus ex machina character appears and both bullets miss their mark.

6.) Suzaku doesn't want Nunally to be involved in this, so agrees to search for her before shooting Suzaku (cuz of heartbeat bomb on Lelouch...lol)

7.) Nunally hates her nii-san after knowing the truth. Lelouch becomes emo/mad.

And as for how the story will continue after this, interesting isn't it? It might have a time jump ala Gurren Lagann? Both Suzaku and Lelouch go missing for a couple of years. The world is in total war due to insurgents popping up everywhere backed by the Republic of China. Definately no more yay yay happy school days for Lelouch and Suzaku, that's for sure.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just finished Code Geass. This anime had me sitting on the edge of my couch especially those last couple of eps.

with it's twists and cliffhanger. Can't wait for season 2, although I'll probably collect and watch in bigger

sessions. I don't think I can stand watching this only on a weekly basis.

The Z-01 Lancelot is very cool looking peace of mecha. Will have to look into a plastic representation of this.

I see that you peeps also had the WTF! reaction with Nina doing the naughty thing.

What exactly do the producers want to tell us with scenes like these???

As for Viletta's boobs, can't see what the problem is, it wasn't shocking to me.

My verdict so far... well let me put it this way

Cornelia: "I Cornelia vi Britannia order you to buy the DVDs and any ascociated mecha merchandise!"

Lechuck: "YES YOUR HIGHNESS!" :D

I see that you peeps also had the WTF! reaction with Nina doing the naughty thing.

What exactly do the producers want to tell us with scenes like these???

As for Viletta's boobs, can't see what the problem is, it wasn't shocking to me.

My verdict so far... well let me put it this way

Cornelia: "I Cornelia vi Britannia order you to buy the DVDs and any ascociated mecha merchandise!"

Lechuck: "YES YOUR HIGHNESS!" :D

That even girls fap? (schlick) :lol:

Well apparently the 2nd season will be on a more prime time slot so don't expect to see anymore fanservice. :(

But i want more Kallen bath scenes. :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It seems like R2 starts with a clean slate and viewers don't know how s1 connects to s2, but are slowly revealed to what happened within that 1 year. Should be pretty awesome as now the whole world is involved, not just Area 11 and Britannia.

I have a question about C.C. In the anime they pronounced her as C.2 (si.two) and not as C.C (si.si). So which one is her real callsign? :huh: :huh: :huh:

Probably both of them I think....... :huh: :huh:

Btw, anyone have a high res pic of CC/C2 from the 2nd season? :lol: