Code Geass

wolfx

I have a question about C.C. In the anime they pronounced her as C.2 (si.two) and not as C.C (si.si). So which one is her real callsign? :huh: :huh: :huh:

Probably both of them I think....... :huh: :huh:

Btw, anyone have a high res pic of CC/C2 from the 2nd season? :lol:

Her name on text has always been C.C.

C.C.(シーツー)

Maybe Japanese just pronounce C.C as "Shi Ze". *shrug*

• 3 weeks later...
Anyone notice that Nina is no longer in the show? ^_^

Someone wasn't watching the CMs and preview material prior to the release. ;)

She's apparently in Britania's nuclear research lab or something.

post-1640-1207550750_thumb.jpg

I finally could find the time to check out the first ep of this second season: it looks promising

I like how they jumped into the future: it keeps some mysteries about how the characters solved the cliffhanger of the 'previous' ep and gives room to various developements between all the factions involved in the rebellion

That, and the masked face of Zero being cross-lined too: this reminded me of Watchmen...

It seems to me that Britannia kept Lelouch alive just to be able to capture/kill C.C.: we know from the 1st season that she plays a key role in the plans of Lelouch's father, the king of Britannia. That, or they hoped to capture more of the rebels who worked for Zero. What do you guys think?

Edited by Gui

I finally could find the time to check out the first ep of this second season: it looks promising

I like how they jumped into the future: it keeps some mysteries about how the characters solved the cliffhanger of the 'previous' ep and gives room to various developements between all the factions involved in the rebellion

That, and the masked face of Zero being cross-lined too: this reminded me of Watchmen...

It seems to me that Britannia kept Lelouch alive just to be able to capture/kill C.C.: we know from the 1st season that she plays a key role in the plans of Lelouch's father, the king of Britannia. That, or they hoped to capture more of the rebels who worked for Zero. What do you guys think?

I think he's just suspected to be somehow related to the Black Knights but no real proof so he's under surveillance as well as they know he has some link to C.C so was using him as bait.

Don't think they know he is Zero and what he is capable of otherwise they'd shoot him on sight. Suzaku (with V.V's help) probably mind f*(@!* him as an alternative to killing him.

Anyone have any opinion on "who's AVI subs are better" for Geass R2?

I'm counting 3 groups so far (Eclipse, Tsuki-Kage, and AviXman).....dunno which to pick.

I'm leaning to Eclipse only because I've seen them around before.....

second ep rocks!

Damn straight! Lotsa answers to questions in this ep.

We now know (without spoilers)

1.) What happened to Lelouch's memory

2.) What happened in the Lelouch vs Suzaku fight (lol....street fighter in Goro Taniguchi fashion?)

3.) Who is Rollo

Awesome episode.....keep it coming, Sunrise!

Anyone notice that in the intro for ep2 the Britainnian empire is based out of the Americas and not England? Just something i thought was odd.

It was in season 1 too. Apparently taking place in an alternate universe where the British Isles were conquered by the French/SPanish whoever it was who wanted to conquer them.

Anyone have any opinion on "who's AVI subs are better" for Geass R2?

I'm counting 3 groups so far (Eclipse, Tsuki-Kage, and AviXman).....dunno which to pick.

I'm leaning to Eclipse only because I've seen them around before.....

I'd go with Eclipse, since there subs of Claymore were pretty darn good.

From Randomc

http://randomc.animeblogger.net/2008/04/15...pisode-03-leak/

According to a 2ch post, one of the staff members was arrested, and episode three may not air this weekend (to be decided tomorrow). Supposedly the alternatives are to air either a shortened version of the episode four or nothing at all this weekend while they remake episode three. That’s very disturbing news to say the least, but I can understand why they might feel inclined to do that since the leaked part does have some huge spoilers for the entire episode. And given that they’re thinking about remaking some of it, it’s not even clear if the leaked part is canon anymore. In any case, an official announcement will probably come in the next 24 hours, and I’ll be sure to update this post.

Wow....an arrested staff and episode 3 may not air due to change needed? Abit dramatic?

No, but completely stupid, yes: throwing away your career because you want to feel important is just that... <_<

Thanks for the link by the way ;)

I think Suzaku is now officially the most hated character in R2 :ph34r:

I've been lurking around /m/chan to much...need some rest now.....

:lol:

You beat me to it. B))

Well its official after episode 2 Suzaku has become the most hated character in R2. Check out the reaction of fans here: http://randomc.animeblogger.net/2008/04/13...age-2/#comments WOW 380 comments already. :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...

Ep 4 was awesome but there was 2 things that bug me.

1.) Rollo's Geass: explained to stop people's perception of time...in othe words, like shutting down your brain for a few moments so it seems Rollo is moving very fast or teleporting. But if this is the case, why does the Vincent appear to disappear from people's radar in episode 1? And also people piloting the mecha whose minds get shut down, the mecha should still be moving so appearing to the victim like he lost balance. And also in the flashback sequence, Rollo shoots his victims and they remain standing....i think Sunrise screwed up abit and couldn't decide the power between stopping time and stopping perception of time.

2.) Lelouch who didn't geass rollo when he could've. Instead, he played mind games which are was out of his character. The mindgames worked....but what if it didn't? What if it didn't play out the way he wanted it? Lelouch that we know should've just eliminated the threat then and there. He does things like this with Suzaku due to emotional attachment but he has no such feelings for Rollo.

Ep 4 was awesome but there was 2 things that bug me.

1.) Rollo's Geass: explained to stop people's perception of time...in othe words, like shutting down your brain for a few moments so it seems Rollo is moving very fast or teleporting. But if this is the case, why does the Vincent appear to disappear from people's radar in episode 1? And also people piloting the mecha whose minds get shut down, the mecha should still be moving so appearing to the victim like he lost balance. And also in the flashback sequence, Rollo shoots his victims and they remain standing....i think Sunrise screwed up abit and couldn't decide the power between stopping time and stopping perception of time.

2.) Lelouch who didn't geass rollo when he could've. Instead, he played mind games which are was out of his character. The mindgames worked....but what if it didn't? What if it didn't play out the way he wanted it? Lelouch that we know should've just eliminated the threat then and there. He does things like this with Suzaku due to emotional attachment but he has no such feelings for Rollo.

1.) You forget when Vincent teleporting in combat when he chase Lelouch Knightmare, area limited time stop? More like teleporting geass to me.

2.) If Lelouch eliminate Rollo, it will alert the Brittania Intel that Lelouch has regain his memory back which could threaten Nunnaly safety.

From episode 4 I could catch that Cornelia is missing and Viletta still have some feeling for Ougi.