Code Geass

wolfx

:blink:

Well anyway,

Suzaku fired Freya and causing untold death, Lelouch Geass (to live) was responsible since Suzaku was being raped by Kallen.

Kallen the Vampire Slayer is back :lol:

YAY!!!! Kallen is BACK!!! :wub:

She even....

PWN3D Moral FAG!!!

:D

Looks like Lelouch's gonna go bat sh*t insane soon. :D

BTW...... Orange-kun looking so pimp. :lol:

http://that.animeblogger.net/wp-content/up.../08/cg18-03.jpg

ALSO....:lol:@Lord Bradley....

talk about getting pwn3d by Kallen.

:lol:

Edited by grss1982

Everyone is atoning for their sins now.....

And it seems to hint that Toudou will be betraying lelouch next ep due to Asahina's broadcast. Will TBKs fail?

Is Nunally dead? Perhaps there was a Thought Elevator in the facility? (I can hope) Well this is a Sunrise anime after all so there's still hope as long as we don't see Nunally in bloody death.

But come on allowing your sister to be saved by the guy that killed shirley....was that part of your plan, Lelouch?

http://geass.jp/correlative.html

Everyone caught in FLEIA's blast is marked as MIA.

Millay survived ^_^ Thank god she was running away during battle unlike some crazy reporter who record the battle all the way :lol:.

BTW how did that big mouth guy (I'm Zero best buddy) survived the blast? Village idiots luck? :huh:

Millay survived ^_^ Thank god she was running away during battle unlike some crazy reporter who record the battle all the way :lol:.

BTW how did that big mouth guy (I'm Zero best buddy) survived the blast? Village idiots luck? :huh:

The token "PATRICK" character can't be killed. B))

Everyone is atoning for their sins now.....

And it seems to hint that Toudou will be betraying lelouch next ep due to Asahina's broadcast.

Will TBKs fail? Is Nunally dead? Perhaps there was a Thought Elevator in the facility? (I can hope) Well this is a Sunrise anime after all so there's still hope as long as we don't see Nunally in bloody death.

But come on allowing your sister to be saved by the guy that killed shirley....was that part of your plan, Lelouch?

At 9:36 from nightspeed fansub you can see there are two transport aircrafts.

And you Americans suck.

http://code-geass.bandai-ent.com/poll/pollb.php

Clovis? I'm sure they voted him and Rivalz for the lulz.

Searched at google, it seems it was manipulated by 4ch.

Can someone explain the owned from the above picture with the old guy?

Edited by akt_m

Searched at google, it seems it was manipulated by 4ch.

I think that's William Shatner.....and there's nothing much to explain? :lol:

Blasphemy, you don't know William 'Kirk' Shatner? :ph34r:

Now with the new Destiny Gundam.....I mean upgraded Gurren, I think Kallen could win against Knight of One :rolleyes:

Nightspeed.... :blink: Why bother...?

There are indeed. Though I fail to see the significance outside a reason to say Nunnally survived by Romeyer didn't as they're both shown engulfed in light. Though nice catch.

Still, how they could miss the craft after the impact is beyond me, if that's what you're saying.

FLEIIA is some sort of transport device it seems, or a matter converter. Why is anyone's guess.

Epi.19

- Lelouch....nooooooo

- Bye Rollo, I was lying to you

- Rivalz & Millay ^^.

Now Lelouch has officially lost everything, the OOTBK, Kallen, Rollo, Nunnally, C.C, I wonder how he recover later.

Anyone else feel the betrayal of the OBK was really contrived? After all that they've done, they're too willing to trust mr hated enemy Schneizel over a few minutes meeting that their leader is a britannian and has some magical ability called Geass that controls ppl?

And Ohgi is a bastard.....jerk. He should've died when he dived into the waterfall with Viletta (which strangely it did not show him climbing out of)

Anyone else feel the betrayal of the OBK was really contrived? After all that they've done, they're too willing to trust mr hated enemy Schneizel over a few minutes meeting that their leader is a britannian and has some magical ability called Geass that controls ppl?

And Ohgi is a bastard.....jerk. He should've died when he dived into the waterfall with Viletta (which strangely it did not show him climbing out of)

The OBK was just a little too gelable about Schniezel's whole little charade couldn't they have done their own research on Zero the man who was leading them to victory?

LAUGHING crazaku was hilarious and L.L gained back his sense of thought and maybe a tad more. Love the irony.

The OBK was just a little too gelable about Schniezel's whole little charade couldn't they have done their own research on Zero the man who was leading them to victory?

LAUGHING crazaku was hilarious and L.L gained back his sense of thought and maybe a tad more. Love the irony.

The writers have gone to the dogs I tell you. Further proof that there was a 3rd planned season its gone...this whole damn season seems rushed making plot points really contrived and suspend your belief. And from next ep preview it would seem that

Gino

will join Zero in his quest.

Sigh...and it had so much potential. But what the hell....i'm already on the ride so might as well keep with it till the end.

Almost all the spoilers became true, so this mean we will see

Lelouch ripping his geass eye out.

In the preview for epi.20, we saw Brittania invading Japan, so I guess OOTBK will got screwed up badly, and I wonder who will became the first person begging Lelouch to led them again (Tamaki?

:lol: )

In the preview for epi.20, we saw Brittania invading Japan, so I guess OOTBK will got screwed up badly, and I wonder who will became the first person begging Lelouch to led them again (Tamaki?

I would deem that LOL worthy and I would love if the writers through that in for kicks. B))

That would be EPIC LULZ!!!! :lol:

Although I think its either gonna be Todou, Ohigi or even Diethard who will be the first to beg Zero for his help.

BTW.....

Did Suzaku just laugh maniacally?

:blink: So his gone BAT SH*T INSANE, then?

:ph34r:

Also....

I think Lelouch is going suicidal on us from episode 20 onwards, and it looks like if his going to hell he's gonna take Charles with him.

Finally.....

As a parting shot for a while there I though Lelouch was gonna "geass" Kallen with the same command that Lulu did with Suzaku.

BTW.....

Did Suzaku just laugh maniacally?

:blink: So his gone BAT SH*T INSANE, then?

Finally.....

As a parting shot for a while there I though Lelouch was gonna "geass" Kallen with the same command that Lulu did with Suzaku.

Some people from Animesuki said that

Jeremiah use his Geass canceler on Suzaku, which mean Suzaku is no longer cursed with the 'live' Geass.

THanks to Chow from MT forums to bother to note these down. ;)

F.L.E.I.J.A. Status Report

Field Unitary Effective Implosion Armament Heavy Strategic Anti-strongpoint Neutralize Warhead "PROGRESS"

SEQUENCE

Step.01 Sakuuradite Explosion

Step.02 Nuclear Fission

Step.03 Folkvangr Field Create

Step.04 Sessrumnir Sphere Expansion

Step.05 Sessrumnir Sphere Reduction and Vanished(Space Transfer)

RAW DATA:

Destructive Power:20 Mega-collapse/Reinforced-SAKURADITE by 20 unit

Primary Neutralize Zone:1300meter in Radius from Ground Zero Spheroidal Zone

Invasion of Space by Collapse Effect

Secondary Neutralize Zone:3000meter in Radius from Ground Zero Cylindrical Zone

Super Blast by Void Drag Effect

Thirdly Neutralize Zone:5000 to 8000m

The key word here is space transfer, that is why the theory of Nunnally is still alive goes arround, she just got dump into unknown place if she didnt got vaporize first.

FLEIJA is a nuclear device with 2 fiction elements: An energy shield powered by sakuraite launch first, completely contain the blast in the designed radius, and space transfer effect (teleportation) to unknown with the blast energy when the nuclear inferno done it's work.

The writers have gone to the dogs I tell you. Further proof that there was a 3rd planned season its gone...

Not really. Apparently, R2 hasn't been going the right way since the start; due to the change in timeslot they've had to remove the original idea for R2 and remake it, among scrapping certain plot points, etc. Kind of explains a lot about the way R2 has been going... source here.

Edited by Wing Commander Chen

Not really. Apparently, R2 hasn't been going the right way since the start; due to the change in timeslot they've had to remove the original idea for R2 and remake it, among scrapping certain plot points, etc. Kind of explains a lot about the way R2 has been going... source here.

If that source is authentic.....then it gives us great insight on what happened with R2. :rolleyes:

Taniguchi is the new Anno?

Just saw Episode 20.....and

WTF!!!

Anya......

....is Lelouch's mother, Marianne?

:blink:

That's all for now, since I'm still at a loss of words for this revelation. :D

BTW....I LOL-ed at this tidbit from http://kurogane.animeblogger.net/2008/08/2...de-geass-r2-20/

adgup5.jpg

geassr22020hh8.gif

You DO NOT want to f*ck around with Cecile on the pool table. After all, she can beat your silly ass without having the cue ball hit ANYTHING at all.

ALSO....Does this look SUGGESTIVE to you?

http://i38.tinypic.com/2zzrfgx.jpg

Edited by grss1982

As hot as Anya x C.C doujins will be....who didn't guess anya = marianne since i dunno...episode 10? And now that it came to pass...geass R2 is really a pretty train wreck. There's so many things wrong with R2 but why am i still watching it? Sigh.

Oh evil lelouch is cool.

OT: Don't you want a wakamoto/coachee/charles GPS? :D

After having seen ep 21...

All Hail his Majesty the 99th Emperor of the Holy Empire of Britannia, Lelouch vi Britannia!

Great, now what....

Lelouch got double geass eye and killed his own parrent (Yes, Charles and Marianne). Suzaku as knight of Zero and C.C. as his queen bitch.

Code Geass R2 end here.....

Great, now what....

Lelouch got double geass eye and killed his own parrent (Yes, Charles and Marianne). Suzaku as knight of Zero and C.C. as his queen bitch.

Code Geass R2 end here.....

Well, Schniezel says no that. The way the OotBK are dancing in his hand I'm sure he's going to lead them against Britannia, leading to the final battle of the show. This is actually turning out more or less like I expected it would. (Though I didn't expect Suzaku to join Lelouch quite this soon, it was inevitable and rather obvious once the two started seeing each others POV; Suzaku speaking about the ends, Lelouch about the means).

The whole Ragnarok Junction arc was whacked. I felt like i was watching the End of Evangelion then it suddenly

"Oops just kidding. Charles and Marianne was behind it all along".

Next eps would seem that tables are turned. Schneizel will be the new leader of the Black Knights whereas Lelouch is the new Emperor of Britannia. Man this whole episode was junk.

The whole Ragnarok Junction arc was whacked. I felt like i was watching the End of Evangelion then it suddenly

"Oops just kidding. Charles and Marianne was behind it all along".

Next eps would seem that tables are turned. Schneizel will be the new leader of the Black Knights whereas Lelouch is the new Emperor of Britannia. Man this whole episode was junk.

What I don't like is that they turn the sweet Marianne into Nina like persona.

The entire R2a itself is a joke, the only memorable stuff from R2 is Spinzaku and now the horrid Flymoto :wacko:

The entertaining stuff? I say its C.C., Kallen, Sayoko (I hope she survive) and the valkyrie team.

Actually, I thought the latest twists involving Marianne and the whole showdown were quite awesome. As messed up as R2 is, it still entertains and has great moments.

And when was Marianne ever sweet? She was a non-persona and a plot device for most of the show.