The Soul of Chogokin thread!

Fort Max

Yes, we have official confirmation from Fewture for the ExGokin Joyumaru.

230mm tall. Nice height. If the final product is as accurate as the proportion of the line works, my childhood dream will finally comes true. And it comes with a judo suit!!! Wo...whoooooo

Can somebody translate the rest of the text. I see the word HEAVY!!!! :rolleyes:

juuoumaru.jpg

Edited by Mowe

Damn, I may have to change my raideen preorder to the deluxe version. I wonder if the regular version will come with the sword and motorcycle figure?

Question for the Eva lovers out there. Are you getting the up coming TV Eva Specs knowing Bandai is going to put out the other Movie Eva Specs? I have not made up my mind. I know both version are slightly different, but I would be a sucker to Bandai's and Gainax's evil plot....

Question for the Eva lovers out there. Are you getting the up coming TV Eva Specs knowing Bandai is going to put out the other Movie Eva Specs? I have not made up my mind. I know both version are slightly different, but I would be a sucker to Bandai's and Gainax's evil plot....

I don't have the same connection with the Rebuild Eva's like I do with the original series.

I found out about Evangelion while I was in college so I'm a bit biased towards those.

God the wait for the re-release of Aquarion is killing me. :blink:

Yeah must admit it's really kick ass looking as a toy. Never seen the anime though.

http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN952749

I'd love for Bandai to do a SOC Voltron Lion set. I had the original diecast set when it first came out,

but as a kid (like most of the stuff that came out especially the age of matchbox sh^t for macross)

i was dissapointed with the poseability and features. heh, the only sole survivor is Pidges Green lion with it latching

on to the sword with it's teeth. :D Still cool, hated the Yellow, Blue, and Black. Featureless, crappy poseability.

An SOC would totally blow Toynami and the original out of the water. Decent leg articulation... Do it bandai!

Voltron is still my fav multi vehicle combiner, there are others, but i vaguely remember what i watched.

G-Force SOC would be another cool thing i'd DEFFINENTLY buy.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Yeah must admit it's really kick ass looking as a toy. Never seen the anime though.

http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN952749

I'd love for Bandai to do a SOC Voltron Lion set. I had the original diecast set when it first came out,

but as a kid (like most of the stuff that came out especially the age of matchbox sh^t for macross)

i was dissapointed with the poseability and features. heh, the only sole survivor is Pidges Green lion with it latching

on to the sword with it's teeth. :D Still cool, hated the Yellow, Blue, and Black. Featureless, crappy poseability.

An SOC would totally blow Toynami and the original out of the water. Decent leg articulation... Do it bandai!

Voltron is still my fav multi vehicle combiner, there are others, but i vaguely remember what i watched.

G-Force SOC would be another cool thing i'd DEFFINENTLY buy.

Sousei no Aquarion (just Aquarion in the US) is well worth the watch. Just picked up the first boxset (13 ep on 3 discs for $37 at BestBuy). Definitely a classic as good. There's also a lot of macross style goodness in the battles.

Sweet, lol but by the time i will get it and fall in love with the anime i'll want to get the SOC and it will be disscontinued already! hahah :lol:

If there will be an anime i grab next it will be the original Jap Mospeada DVD set. Coz right now it's gaining momentum of being up there with Macross as fav again. very close 2nd! :D Now how about a SOC Legioss and Tread?????

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie