pic: kakizaki SUPER VF-1A FP simple weathering works

Hayao Kakizaki

this time I try to weathering and add some "metal" feel on it, I don't know is it really success,

but still want to share what I do.

I using gundam weathering marker "bronze metallic" and "silver" (bove are water base) and tamiya weathering master <C set> (three color, include orange rust, gun metal and silver),this set is just like

a makeup powder set, have a brush to dry wash on the surface. will take some pic. tomorrow.

first, paint the "bronze metallic" directly on the surface, than wipe it by dry cloth. we will get a darker color but

have a shiny surface. than use the silver marker draw the panel line, also wipe out the exceed , leave the sharp silver line on it.

then use the brush put on the weathering powder, add the Gun metal first, than a little bit silver to

make it more metal like. the last use the Gun metal again to dim the silver color, and make it darker.

finish~ :)

Edited by Hayao Kakizaki

Damn that looks awesome. I just don't have the courage to panel line and sticker up my Valks like a lot of folks do. Just out of curiosity, how do most of you guys panel line your Valks? If I ever got the courage to do it I was thinking just using a Gundam marker and wiping off the excess. But since it's on white plastic it might leave streaks.

And Kakizaki, did you use Yamato stickers or Takatoys?