Did Milia have boobs?

ruskiiVFaussie

Just wondering about that the other day, something any sane macross fan would do i spose.

In her 1/48 release did she come with boobies in her pilot sculpt??

For my custom 1/48 valk i will have a female pilot. I'm a callin for a female pilot sculpt! :D

But only if she has boobs. :lol: I'd attempt to do one myself if i *had* to.

*more fun asking for it than scavenging for pics on the board* :p

Just wondering about that the other day, something any sane macross fan would do i spose.

In her 1/48 release did she come with boobies in her pilot sculpt??

For my custom 1/48 valk i will have a female pilot. I'm a callin for a female pilot sculpt! :D

But only if she has boobs. :lol: I'd attempt to do one myself if i *had* to.

*more fun asking for it than scavenging for pics on the board* :p

I don't know about the toy,but i'm gonna convert a 1/72 Weapons Set pilot or two so Milia has breasts. :PA Nora for the SV-51 "Nora",too.

Edited by Maxtype

I'd buy a more "accurate" 1/48 Milia pilot in a second if someone made one. I sure as heck can't sculpt.

A zillion 1/48 plastic model jets out there, and not a one has a female pilot to even use as a starting point. Of course, even if there were they'd be in a bulky G-suit, etc, not much help for a skin-tight one like Milia has.

I'd buy a more "accurate" 1/48 Milia pilot in a second if someone made one. I sure as heck can't sculpt.

A zillion 1/48 plastic model jets out there, and not a one has a female pilot to even use as a starting point. Of course, even if there were they'd be in a bulky G-suit, etc, not much help for a skin-tight one like Milia has.

OK. I'll make one.

DONE!

only 9 hundred million, 9 hundred thousand, 999 more projects to go.

female1484aa6.jpg

female1482fd2.jpg

female1483cd3.jpg

female1481hy0.jpg

Damn. I thought this was gonna be simple, just slap on some funbags then presto! But I ended up slimming up her thighs and waist, her arms, reducing the man hands, then shaping up the legs...

geez! I still need to put the flight stick back on... dremel accident. Now that would have been a true sex change.

if you notice she has simpson hands... 3 fingers... but you can't see that with the naked eye...

I know, but it'd LOOK COOL. Yeesh---the 1/48 toy isn't even 100% consistent anyways--part DYRL part TV. So I want my Macro-style Milia in Micro-size. :)

PS---that was fast! And good job. Though I would like even smaller hands---that is frankly a big male vs female difference, and usually exaggerated in anime. (Anime girls have TINY hands)

No boobs on the pilot figure. :p I just checked.

Cheers! Thanks man.

dr.evil_one_miliion_dollars.jpg

ONE BILLION PROJECTS

this one will be easy.... just a nip here and a tuck there... wala! Max is now Millia!

ROFL~! ahh man i knew this thread would be a riot. XD Come on Graham... :lol:

LOL!!!

I so thought this topic was gonna get locked after reading the topic, but after reading, its a valid question. XD

And yeah bloody aith it's a valid question and i'm serious about a chick pilot! :p

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

it'll look too weird, it looks bad because of the macro pic but if you really look at the figure it's still too bulky to be a girl. but you can only do so much with an existing figure. But it looks ok when not so magnified.

Still looks cool though. :p Never knew Max was that way inclined....

I guess we can't convince you to sculpt one from scratch? :) Maybe Ryuji...

Guys how about we get a project going for a propery sculpt for a female pilot?

And while we are at it... is there a chance we can get a standing sculpt 1/48 scale? ;)

I was thinking of mutilating one of mine... an try to stick some upright legs on an the like...

but if we would consider doing one from scratch (seated), a standing one would be filth too!

Exo i no longer require a VF-1A head so this project can come before it. :lol:

Do it dude! :lol:

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Actually the little pencil sharpener figure was approximately 1:48 scale IIRC, well not 1:48 of Hiakru but of a 6' 3" man IIRC, so repainted it would work as Roy.

i bought a few of those recasts and they're definitely bigger, it pretty close but its still big in comparison to the 1/48 pilot figure. though it wouldn't be too hard to add a pair of 'funbags' LOL!

This is the biggest one I know of for the purple one, I really don't have anything for the red/white.

ahh man great pose. Can we get the exact one done (as she is, standing up) in 1/48 scale as well?

Either in her Meltran or Valk flight suit would be awesome.

.... whats with all the 2nd, an 3rd'n an the perv callin??? :lol:

Godzilla! Of all people... :lol:

You have that much Valk goodness coming out of your backside wouldn't you like a fem pilot for custom? :mellow::o:wacko:

;)

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie