New Pics Of Low Vis Version 2

wolfx

Does anybody think this thing will still be available in a few months? I'm really liking it but I wont have that kind of money for a while.

Hayao, are those stickers? Do those (or any stickers at all) come with it?

Edited by Abnolds

Does anybody think this thing will still be available in a few months? I'm really liking it but I wont have that kind of money for a while.

The reaction to the LV2 has been mixed from what I've read in the forums ... I think you can wait. It should still be available I think ....

:)

Blech. Sorry guys. Doesn't do it for me. That thing is as hideous as they come.

Why are they wasting time on this and not giving us a Sonic Birds Valk or some other cool scheme everyone wants?

Edited by Skull-1

Got mine today....FINALLY I have my anti-Zentraedi uprising ground pounder ARMY valks !!

Now I just hope that Devin or Takatoys does UN ARMY markings on their custom sheets.

407692[/snapback]

I came up with this marking that is part of my new low vis. stealth sheet.

skullarmy.jpg

Alison told me I had a “macross†sized boxed that arrived yesterday so I am looking forward to heading home more than usual and cut my night flight short. Race home with an unusually high number of MPs and civilian police on the road. To discover UPS did a number on my Low Vis 2. Low Vis pancake or from the sound Low Vis puzzle. The package had be under something really heavy because the interior space has been intruded by almost 50% and the top of the box remained deflected 20%. It remained unopened and returned to UPS. The deliver guy had just dropped the box, rang the doorbell and then ran back to the truck so all Alison saw was taillights. :angry:

my goodness, that totally sucks. worse is it doesn't mean as much to compensate you for it because the wait, anticipation and joy of finally receiving that costly Macross 1/48 has been totally stolen from you. >_<

my condolences to your 'pancake' and may it RIP while you get a new intact one soon.

dude, i have been told that UPS is terrible. i guess it's true? i hope you get a brand new one from a different shipping company, kyatsu  :ph34r:

408425[/snapback]

When I get personal packages shipped to me UPS is far and away one of the worst shipping companies out there. I actually once had them claim that my house didn't exist! On the other hand Fed-Ex has always delivered my stuff in top condition. But here's the weird part: back when I was managing a RadioShack they switched from using various companies for shipping merchandise to the store to using Fed-Ex exclusively. The UPS guys were courteous professional and always delivered the correct number of boxes in impeccable condition, the Fed-Ex guy on the other hand was a complete jerk who regularly delivered my stuff in crushed boxes and always tried to rush me through counting the boxes because he would regularly short me by at least one box. In my new office I have a similar experience, the Fed-Ex guy is less of a jerk but the UPS guy is generally more friendly and professional. Despite all this UPS still totally reamed me trying to get a package delivered to my apartment last month. :angry:

^word^

UPS and their employees could care less what happens during transit, they're like a union in teh sense they get paid regardless of the crappy work they do. the company is too big and got too much money, so who cares?, they just cut checks to whoever they screw over.

USPS falls under the same catagory as UPS except the cutting checks part. perhaps if the gov't gave some kind of incentive to their employees, their work ethic might change, but as is, they just don't give a crap.

put it this way, i shipped something priority mail and it took over 2 weeks to get to its destination. when i asked why it was taking so long, and that i paid for priority mail, they said, "if it was a priority, you should've shipped it express". :mellow:

fedex on the other hand, are individually owned and operated by each driver. they are solely responsible for getting a package to its destination and only get paid when packages is delivered. you can guess which shipping company i use.

anyway, sorry for your loss. a crushed box totally sucks but at least they didn't break the valk. :)

^word^

UPS and their employees could care less what happens during transit, they're like a union in teh sense they get paid regardless of the crappy work they do.  the company is too big and got too much money, so who cares?, they just cut checks to whoever they screw over. 

USPS falls under the same catagory as UPS except the cutting checks part.  perhaps if the gov't gave some kind of incentive to their employees, their work ethic might change, but as is, they just don't give a crap. 

put it this way, i shipped something priority mail and it took over 2 weeks to get to its destination.  when i asked why it was taking so long, and that i paid for priority mail, they said, "if it was a priority, you should've shipped it express".  :mellow:       

fedex on the other hand, are individually owned and operated by each driver.  they are solely responsible for getting a package to its destination and only get paid when packages is delivered.  you can guess which shipping company i use. 

anyway, sorry for your loss.  a crushed box totally sucks but at least they didn't break the valk.  :)

408435[/snapback]

My theory is that when dealing with a big business (like RadioShack or my office) UPS can't afford to piss them off or they'd go out of business, whereas if your some guy who gets maybe two deliveries a year from them you can go fart yourself. FedEx with their owner operated drivers on the other hand, are eager to make sure a package is marked as delivered, which for individuals means they go the extra mile to get it to you, but for businesses (like the RadioShack I ran) it means they try and trick you into signing for something even if they didn't deliver everything.

Basically if I'm running a company I'll use UPS. If I'm trying to get my Yamatos shipped back to me in one piece I'll use FedEx (I've had good luck with USPS too).

Just saw this and I so agree with UPS sucking the most. I ordered an item via eBay from the East Coast and thank god I received on-line tracking since the driver never left a notice on my door that they were going to leave the package at my apartment rental office. Even USPS and DHL always leave notices for me. UPS just smashes boxes and such, everytime I see them drop off a package from a relative's house it's always messed up. When I get Fed Ex deliveries their drivers always seem to not find residential or business addresses. So far I've only had good dealings with my local USPS deliveries.