1/48 Super Stealth On Ebay

Razor

Alright!!!!! The Stealth is a Strike Pack after all :o:o:o .

The box art is pretty cool too, much better than the VF-0S.

There is still hope that LViz II might come through OK :rolleyes:

Edited by Mowe

that's pretty friggin sweet! Big @$$ box in all. I just hope I can find some space for it! Now imagine they reissue all the valks again, but with the fastpacks and in that same box! whoa! that'd be sweet! I know I wouldn't be able to buy it, but sweet idea anyway. ;):D:p:lol:

So Godzilla, having 95 1/48s alone now, what could you possibly do with all of them? The logistics of the space that must consume is mind-boggling. My modest collection is already taking over my house and it's just a fraction of yours. Do you have family that run a rental storage facility or something? I think 12 of the Super Stealth's ought to fill an entire closet on their own!

So Godzilla, having 95 1/48s alone now, what could you possibly do with all of them?  The logistics of the space that must consume is mind-boggling.  My modest collection is already taking over my house and it's just a fraction of yours.  Do you have family that run a rental storage facility or something?  I think 12 of the Super Stealth's ought to fill an entire closet on their own!

394763[/snapback]

I was about to ask G man the same thing. So, could you let us all in on your master plan? I mean it is a hellavu lotta valks to keep in one person's possesion.

So Godzilla, having 95 1/48s alone now, what could you possibly do with all of them?  The logistics of the space that must consume is mind-boggling.  My modest collection is already taking over my house and it's just a fraction of yours.  Do you have family that run a rental storage facility or something?  I think 12 of the Super Stealth's ought to fill an entire closet on their own!

394763[/snapback]

I was about to ask G man the same thing. So, could you let us all in on your master plan? I mean it is a hellavu lotta valks to keep in one person's possesion.

394768[/snapback]

No kidding... I hope you check all your Valks when you get them to make sure they are not damaged or missing anything cuz Yamato's QC still sucks. It's nice to have that kind of cashflow to buy several of each, but what good are they if they are all boxed up? I hope you can display them all someday if you're keeping them. There's no doubt you'll make a great profit on the Low Vis's or the hard-to-find ones if you ever sell them.

Even if I could buy multiples, the girlfriend would kill me. She freaks out if I buy any toy or collectible over $30 when I could be using that money to buy her something or take her somewhere. :D I have to physically hide any new Macross toy from her and figure out a way to hide the expense, too. Deciding whether or not to keep the boxes is another problem. We just moved into a 2 bedroom apartment, and she graciously allowed me to use the extra room to house and display my stuff, but the large boxes take up too much room, so I usually have to throw the boxes away or put them in our storage unit. It makes it harder to pack them away later without the protection of the original boxes, but less of a headache when I can pack several of them in one moving box as opposed to trying to move them all in their original boxes.

That girlfriend of yours needs to be put in her place. What you do with your money isn't anyone's business but your own. If and when you decide to spend any of your hard-earned money on her, she should thank the stars and be grateful.

On that note, go out and buy all of the Macross stuff ya' want...

That girlfriend of yours needs to be put in her place.  What you do with your money isn't anyone's business but your own.  If and when you decide to spend any of your hard-earned money on her, she should thank the stars and be grateful.

On that note, go out and buy all of the Macross stuff ya' want...

395002[/snapback]

Amen brotha! :lol:

did anyone noticed that they actually packed the fastpacks and the valk separately in the box?....and yeah, that's a freakingly huge box!  :o

394603[/snapback]

That is the most retarded packaging ever. Separating the armor from the valk only increases the area of its storage. I don't know what to do anymore. I have 0 room for more boxes. I wonder if the attic is save for collectible boxes. I'm going to have to throw away the boxes of my personal valks. I guess folding them would do :(

Yamato, I give you all my money, and you can't even figure out a way to package this vaks efficiently! No complaint about the Zero! I still love you Yamato ;)

If you are throwing boxes out, you should put them up for sales on the MW board, some people might want to pay for them.

On that note, you should freak out too when she buys mutiple pairs of shoes with boxes :p

....but the large boxes take up too much room, so I usually have to throw the boxes away or put them in our storage unit.

395001[/snapback]

I've resorted to folding boxes for storage. Kinda' pointless though, when you consider that I throw away the inserts in the boxes themselves...

No, there is still a chance that one day they might become handy. I always look for bargins on Ebay/Yahoo JP for cheap valks with no boxes. If I see some body has spare boxes for a good price, I snatch them :)

I've resorted to folding boxes for storage.  Kinda' pointless though, when you consider that I throw away the inserts in the boxes themselves...

395024[/snapback]