Display Your Collections...

That Prime is sick! Where did it come from??? Would love to add one to my collection if it is available. :blink:

It's a custom painted Voyager class Prime I got off of feBay. I have since sold it and had the same artist do a Leader Class Prime for me.

prime9-520x452.jpg

More picss here:

Leader Prime Pics Here

Edited by sqidd

TCracker,

VERY NICE start.......to a downward spiral of buying every macross valk. you can until you're BROKE just like all of us. :D

Just kidding.............okay..........not really........but nice collection start mate.

:ph34r:

TCracker,

VERY NICE start.......to a downward spiral of buying every macross valk. you can until you're BROKE just like all of us. :D

Just kidding.............okay..........not really........but nice collection start mate.

Trust me...he aint kiddin'! Welcome and nice start! You'll find a wealth of knowledge here from these guys. B))

TCracker,

Trust me...he aint kiddin'! Welcome and nice start! You'll find a wealth of knowledge here from these guys. B))

Thanks guys, I know where I am heading the moment I start Macross ^_^

Anyway, I will be purchasing a Valk next week and I probably will pick up the VF-1S 1/48 25th Anni from Yamato or should I go for the 1/72 YF-21 (the earlier version without the fast pack- the fast pack version is a bitch to find here in my country)?

Anyone has their 25th Anni VF-1S and can share theread/review?

Thanks heaps guys! :lol:

My lastest grabs from Toy-Wave. Order placed on February 9th and arrived on February 29th. Price paid $45.00US and $59.00US respectively. Shipping was a bit over $50.00. Overall you can't beat the pricing and the items arrived in good condition considering the packaging. I expected faster shipping and certainly better packing. Take a look at the pics and you guys can decide for yourself if you want to use this seller out of Hong Kong. I'll probably use them again seeing that the items made it okay; there certainly was a high risk of them becoming damaged throughout the shipping process with only bubble wrap and shipping paper from overseas. Maybe customs busted'em up; who knows. Glad they finally made it and in one piece. DVD's came from Amazon.

post-7126-1204388651_thumb.jpg

post-7126-1204388665_thumb.jpg

post-7126-1204388677_thumb.jpg

post-7126-1204388764_thumb.jpg

My lastest grabs from Toy-Wave. Order placed on February 9th and arrived on February 29th. Price paid $45.00US and $59.00US respectively. Shipping was a bit over $50.00. Overall you can't beat the pricing and the items arrived in good condition considering the packaging. I expected faster shipping and certainly better packing. Take a look at the pics and you guys can decide for yourself if you want to use this seller out of Hong Kong. I'll probably use them again seeing that the items made it okay; there certainly was a high risk of them becoming damaged throughout the shipping process with only bubble wrap and shipping paper from overseas. Maybe customs busted'em up; who knows. Glad they finally made it and in one piece. DVD's came from Amazon.

Congratulations.

I love the Urban armor scheme! It is just awesome! I am sure you will enjoy them.

Heres my collection so far.... I need to include my 1/48 brownie, Ill post some updated pics soon. I'll be getting some side covers for them and tv hands after I get my VF-1J stealth :ph34r: with FP. <_< I need to get a better camera.. what kind of camera u guys recommend?

Vegas Valk - Is that a Max S head I see?

post-1149-1204405280_thumb.jpg

post-1149-1204405302_thumb.jpg

Edited by Gunpod71

Vegas Valk, Gunpod 71 & SeminNV, Nice lookin collection all. I dig your 1/48 Max Vegas and can't wait to finally pick up one myself. The day will come. And to you Macross Man....Nice pick up!

Nice Hauls! time to put it on in your valkyries B))

thats how toy-wave pack their merchandise? :blink:

Funny, mine comes in a cardboard box, with loads of paper and bubble wrap. I have enough to start my own company now.

Funny, mine comes in a cardboard box, with loads of paper and bubble wrap. I have enough to start my own company now.

you're not allowed to post in this thread until you've finished your shelves and put up your collection. When did you graduate? Like, 4 months ago? Hurry up!

:p

you're not allowed to post in this thread until you've finished your shelves and put up your collection. When did you graduate? Like, 4 months ago? Hurry up!

:p

Hell no man! I may be out of college but I still have another 4 months to study to get my licence to be a drug dealer. I'm blowing $6000 AUD on Sweden instead! The blondes beckon. :p I haven't had a holiday since high school due to Yamato!

Hell no man! I may be out of college but I still have another 4 months to study to get my licence to be a drug dealer. I'm blowing $6000 AUD on Sweden instead! The blondes beckon. :p I haven't had a holiday since high school due to Yamato!

excuses excuses... though, the sweden one is pretty good... uhm... we demand pictures from sweden!

You should go to Finland instead. I hear they actually have a shortage of men there and the girls are just as blond as the ones in Sweden.

Also, what eugimon said, We demand pics!!

PS. Oh, and thanks for the link to the youtube Blond chicks judo video. B))

Maybe that's why they sent my shiggity encased in bubble wrap and paper because they used up all their packaging materials with you :mellow:. How about mailing them a few back so they can package their customers' goods in an appropriate manner. What's really funny was the way people in the post office were looking as I tried to receive the package. It was busted up so bad that they had trouble making out the numbers and what not; heck they even had to bring in a postal inspector who was questioning me as if I was under interrogation. I ended up creating a bit of a back-up in the line Saturday morning when I went to pick it up. On top of that, the crude packaging looked as if I was picking up a shipment of Columbia's finest :ph34r:.

I started reading the posts in regards to sellers on the blacklist a week or so ago because I was getting nervous about the length of time it was taking to the get package sent. I even engaged you before making the purchase, and inquired about the delay after the purchase was made. I understand your experiences with Toy-Wave have been nothing short of phenomenal, but your co-signing for them doesn't mean their exempt from doing jacked up shiggity. I think it's only fair to show memebers the possibility of what they might experience with a seller whether it's good or bad.

If I had to grade this transaction on an academic scale it would be between a D+ or C-. I totally expected sub par service with their prices being so low and that's why I didn't nominate them for the blacklist. You get what you pay for. As I stated, I will probably buy from them again because of their pricing. Hopefully you won't have them assed-out on boxes the next go around ^_^ .

Maybe they were out of boxes the day they shipped my stuff out. It was encased in probably 10 layers of bubble wrap and I am really surprised the parts made it without getting damaged. By the way Vegas, I'm still tapping my foot and shaking my head as I admire my Stealth parts and Fast Packs you swiped from me. They're wheelin' and dealin' in Vegas! I aint mad at ya holmes :angry:. Nice damn grabs man...nice indeed. B))

Edited by MacrossMan

Congratulations.

I love the Urban armor scheme! It is just awesome! I am sure you will enjoy them.

Thanks Miriya. The Urban version is pretty sweet looking. Only problem now is figuring out who gets to wear it. I checked Jenius' website and it looks kick ass on Roy's 1S, so I think I'll suit him up in it.

I recieved a PG kit from them once that was shipped in the same way, just bubble wrap and paper. You can choose to have them ship it in a box when you purchase from their website, but you have to pay extra for it.

I recieved a PG kit from them once that was shipped in the same way, just bubble wrap and paper. You can choose to have them ship it in a box when you purchase from their website, but you have to pay extra for it.

I must have missed that on the website. I remember there being two different options, but I did not realize one option did not include a box? :huh:

By the way Vegas, I'm still tapping my foot and shaking my head as I admire my Stealth parts and Fast Packs you swiped from me. They're wheelin' and dealin' in Vegas! I aint mad at ya holmes :angry:. Nice damn grabs man...nice indeed. B))

:) dude ive been looking for those for over a year now, i envy you , i dont have the urban camo gpb yet

Maybe that's why they sent my shiggity encased in bubble wrap and paper because they used up all their packaging materials with you :mellow:. How about mailing them a few back so they can package their customers' goods in an appropriate manner. What's really funny was the way people in the post office were looking as I tried to receive the package. It was busted up so bad that they had trouble making out the numbers and what not; heck they even had to bring in a postal inspector who was questioning me as if I was under interrogation. I ended up creating a bit of a back-up in the line Saturday morning when I went to pick it up. On top of that, the crude packaging looked as if I was picking up a shipment of Columbia's finest :ph34r:.

I started reading the posts in regards to sellers on the blacklist a week or so ago because I was getting nervous about the length of time it was taking to the get package sent. I even engaged you before making the purchase, and inquired about the delay after the purchase was made. I understand your experiences with Toy-Wave have been nothing short of phenomenal, but your co-signing for them doesn't mean their exempt from doing jacked up shiggity. I think it's only fair to show memebers the possibility of what they might experience with a seller whether it's good or bad.

If I had to grade this transaction on an academic scale it would be between a D+ or C-. I totally expected sub par service with their prices being so low and that's why I didn't nominate them for the blacklist. You get what you pay for. As I stated, I will probably buy from them again because of their pricing. Hopefully you won't have them assed-out on boxes the next go around ^_^ .

I have said before, and will again that I am very happy with Toy wave, and have been for sometime. I have bought most of my valks in the last year and almost all my Saint Seiya figures from them, and have been very happy with their service, prices and attention. Now, I do get alot of my stuff in the green paper with a lot of bubblewrap around it, and have had the occasional box corner buckled. But I have NEVER had the item itself broken from anything to do with the trasnport (I had a VF-0 that was broken, both arms, both rear tail spikes, but the box wasnt broken at all, so i suspect I just had a dud).

That said, I have said to Ken several times he should look into using boxes for his shipping of all items, since those who care about their box condition may get annoyed.

But Ill be using them again for all my Japanese toy needs, so make of that what you will.

That said, I have said to Ken several times he should look into using boxes for his shipping of all items, since those who care about their box condition may get annoyed.

But Ill be using them again for all my Japanese toy needs, so make of that what you will.

I totally agree. At least make it clear that cheaper packaging methods will be used with the cheaper shipping rates. They have the best prices I have seen from overseas sellers and I will probably do business with them again, but will ask about packaging before completing the transaction. I would prefer my contents to be case fresh when they arrive; including manufacturers packaging.

heres my latest haul from feb thru now. most of them were bought from frank and son yesterday....that place is heaven for toy collectors. dont ask me how much i spent cuz im so embarassed to tell you. thanks to all who help me get my collection up to date. :p

IMG_9879.jpg

and my updated collection

IMG_9882.jpg

IMG_9890a.jpg

Edited by Vegas Valkyrie

heres my latest haul from feb thru now. most of them are frank and son yesterday....that place is heaven for toy collectors. dont ask me how much i spent cuz im so embarassed to tell you. thanks to all who help me get my collection up to date. :p

IMG_9879.jpg

IMG_9882.jpg

IMG_9890a.jpg

MOTHER FOCKER!!! :blink: Sweet man, sweet!!!! And I just realized...8 ball side pocket...ha! Deuce V you've got to be unhitched my man! Awesome grabs! B))

Edited by MacrossMan

heres my latest haul from feb thru now. most of them are frank and son yesterday....that place is heaven for toy collectors. dont ask me how much i spent cuz im so embarassed to tell you. thanks to all who help me get my collection up to date. :p

IMG_9879.jpg

IMG_9882.jpg

IMG_9890a.jpg

MOTHER FOCKER!!! :blink: Sweet man, sweet!!!! And I just realized...8 ball side pocket...ha! Deuce V you've got to be unhitched my man! Awesome grabs! B))

Ditto.