Display Your Collections...

Hey Jun, your collection realy inspires me to dig those valks that I still dont have. Great Hauls man,someday will update my collections here ^_^

Hey Jun, your collection realy inspires me to dig those valks that I still dont have. Great Hauls man,someday will update my collections here ^_^

im sure youll complete yours too

also...i need a vf-0a and gbp urban camo, if someone here have them pls let me know

MOTHER FOCKER!!! :blink: Sweet man, sweet!!!! And I just realized...8 ball side pocket...ha! Deuce V you've got to be unhitched my man! Awesome grabs! B))

yup im single again and loving it! hahaha

Edited by Vegas Valkyrie

I must have missed that on the website. I remember there being two different options, but I did not realize one option did not include a box? :huh:

Yup talk to him and see how you go. Hopefully it will be boxed next time. It's been awhile since I've checked the shipping options there. But, Ken is an alright guy to talk to, so please, forward your concerns and you can come to a middle ground. No company is beyond feedback, I did not mean to be dismissive of your situation. :)

You should go to Finland instead. I hear they actually have a shortage of men there and the girls are just as blond as the ones in Sweden.

Also, what eugimon said, We demand pics!!

PS. Oh, and thanks for the link to the youtube Blond chicks judo video. B))

Sounds like an easy catch, but the jujutsu camp is in Sweden. :D No worries, I'll post a blog in my sig soon. Hopefully there will be a video of me rolling with them soon! <3 B))

Edited by kensei

IMG_9890a.jpg

NICE COLLECTION!!!! ^_^

In the lower right hand corner of this pic.....the VT-1 Super Ostrich......what scale is that??? It looks large enough to be a 1/48....but how that's possible (unless you made it or someone made one) it could be. I'm prob. crazy though. :ph34r:

After seeing the 1/60 YF-21, that old version is indeed, VERY purple. it deserves the nickname purple people eater.

Don't know if it has one eye, but it does have one horn and it does fly :lol:! I sure hope the new 1/60 YF-21 isn't as dark as this one.

OK so I got some Urban Armor from MacrossA (Thank you MacrossA) and have decided to use just portions of it as ruskiiVFaussie has encouraged and I think it looks cool that way. Also I wanted to see how much of the armor could be worn in Figher mode. Here are some pics.....

post-4840-1204575412_thumb.jpg

post-4840-1204575447_thumb.jpg

post-4840-1204575476_thumb.jpg

post-4840-1204575515_thumb.jpg

post-4840-1204575541_thumb.jpg

post-4840-1204575561_thumb.jpg

post-4840-1204575592_thumb.jpg

I also just got this Takatoku diecast Destroid Monster on ebay for $40 shipped!!! I am really stoked on this one.

Sweet! What are your fighters displayed on? Is that an aircraft carrier? Where did those little men come from? Would love to set something up similar to this. Thanks for sharing!

LMAO :lol::lol::lol: AWSOME pics Miriya!!! I especially enjoyed you with that armor piece on the nose of your valk. I was like "WTF!?! :blink: " GREAT grab on the Monster too....I gave up looking for one for the time being for I couldn't ge the price I wanted. I will find one sooner or later.....prob. later ^_^ .

:ph34r:

Sweet! What are your fighters displayed on? Is that an aircraft carrier? Where did those little men come from? Would love to set something up similar to this. Thanks for sharing!

The aircraft carrier is a cute little toy. You can get them at ToysRus brand new right now for like $30. If you actually go there then you save on shipping if there is one in your area.

The little men are from a hasegawa 1/48 ground crew model kit. You can get those different places such as HERE but you will have to build and paint them yourself. Or there are ebay members who sell them painted too. Thats where I got mine, painted on ebay.

LMAO :lol::lol::lol: AWSOME pics Miriya!!! I especially enjoyed you with that armor piece on the nose of your valk. I was like "WTF!?! :blink: " GREAT grab on the Monster too....I gave up looking for one for the time being for I couldn't ge the price I wanted. I will find one sooner or later.....prob. later ^_^ .

There are two of these monsters on Ebay right now.

Oh, and macrossman, if you have the space, you could get the 7 foot long G.I. Joe aircraft carrier to display all your macross toys. What is it called? The USS Flagg or something like that.

Oh, and macrossman, if you have the space, you could get the 7 foot long G.I. Joe aircraft carrier to display all your macross toys. What is it called? The USS Flagg or something like that.

THAT WOULD BE THE SHIZZZZNIT!!!! I want one...my fiance would kill me :lol::lol::lol:

The aircraft carrier is a cute little toy.

I just saw that on the TRU site.....how do you think that would work for my 1/55's???

I just saw that on the TRU site.....how do you think that would work for my 1/55's???

I think that the actual scale of the thing is 1/144 but I have one 1/48 VF-1S and 4 1/60 VF-1 figures on mine as well as some chara 1/144 scales valks and some other toys. You can actually cram a lot on to one and since I have a whole range of scales on the thing it does not look like it is supposed to be in scale. You can see how it looks in my collection. Just go back pages on this thread and you will see it several times. I really like this thing. Mine is lacking the control tower portion, which comes off and gives more a sense of scale less ness.

I finally got around and added my SV-51 to the rest of my collection. I don't know how I did it, but I made room for it some how! :lol:

I hope I sitll have enough room for a YF-21!

Awesome display and collection! Where did the display cabinet come from?

I think that the actual scale of the thing is 1/144 but I have one 1/48 VF-1S and 4 1/60 VF-1 figures on mine as well as some chara 1/144 scales valks and some other toys. You can actually cram a lot on to one and since I have a whole range of scales on the thing it does not look like it is supposed to be in scale. You can see how it looks in my collection. Just go back pages on this thread and you will see it several times. I really like this thing. Mine is lacking the control tower portion, which comes off and gives more a sense of scale less ness.

SWEET!!! I think I may go to my local TRU this weekend and look for one. That way when my fiance gets back from LA ("So You Think You Can Dance" tryouts) she may not even notice it on the shelf ^_^ .

DyNo,

SWEET LOOKIN collection there mate. Sad to see that the Chunkys are on the bottom shelf though :( .

Awesome display and collection! Where did the display cabinet come from?

2002103391703084762_rs.jpg

I got them from Ikea a few years ago (can't remember the name of them)

What I did was, I took 2 cabinets added a small center strip, wrap some base around the peg legs, added some trim to the top and made them into one display case.. :D

Edited by DyNo

DyNo,

SWEET LOOKIN collection there mate. Sad to see that the Chunkys are on the bottom shelf though :( .

Well his max quedluun rau is on the bottom too and that is probably the most rare item in the collection.

I got them from Ikea a few years ago (can't remember the name of them)

What I did was, I took 2 cabinets and made them into one display case.. :D

Maybe the Detolf or whatever they are. AWESOME job on putting them together though!!!

Well his max quedluun rau is on the bottom too and that is probably the most rare item in the collection.

True that. BTW...cute little figs you just got.

DyNo,

Yeah I know... haha on top of that I had to pack about 5-6 of them away. I just don't have the room any more for display. :(

NICE COLLECTION!!!! ^_^

In the lower right hand corner of this pic.....the VT-1 Super Ostrich......what scale is that??? It looks large enough to be a 1/48....but how that's possible (unless you made it or someone made one) it could be. I'm prob. crazy though. :ph34r:

its just a 1/60