Kaiyodo Revoltech Figures

wolfx

is the cross on your revol Rin a little bit too low on the chest? it is from the pics i saw, and v disappointing.

considering MaxFactory's Figma Rin instead (since i already pre-ordered Figma Saber)

Yeah I believe its between her knockers. I haven't seen that rin before. :o I gotta look more into this figma line. All of the figs I've seen from it look pretty impressive.

Edited by Golden Arms

That's a waste. TWO lines that are already almost identical, doing the SAME character in the same outfit? What's next, Figma doing Chun-Li, and Revoltech doing Idol Master? C'mon, there's a ZILLION *classic* female anime and video game characters that need to be made, instead of constant repeats of "what's the top anime this month".

That's a waste. TWO lines that are already almost identical, doing the SAME character in the same outfit? What's next, Figma doing Chun-Li, and Revoltech doing Idol Master? C'mon, there's a ZILLION *classic* female anime and video game characters that need to be made, instead of constant repeats of "what's the top anime this month".

Revoltech is doing IDOLM@STER.

yeah i guess it is. i've 2 revy sabers already, yet this Figma Saber looks so much better!!

i'm gonna be very broke this year. interested in Figma's Saber, Rin, Haruhi, Lucky Star

Revy's Macross lineup, Gurren Lagann, Street Fighter, Fist of North Star, etc etc etc.... arrrrhhhgggghhh

That's a waste. TWO lines that are already almost identical, doing the SAME character in the same outfit?

Yeah the Japanese toy makers are doing these alot lately - there are multiple versions of toys for Votoms, Patlabor, Mospedia. Oh well sometime it is good to have direct competition.

I want to see some Megaman, Marvel Super Heroes and Dragon Ball Z revoltechs. I doubt a Marvel line will happen though.

Have you seen or held a Hybrid Action DBZ figure?? (by bandai) They are fantastic!

I hope they don't do Revoltech versions as most likely i'll need to collect vegeta and so all over again. >_<;;

http://www.hlj.com/hljlist2/?Dis=-2&fr...chpage=top_page

I have -

Vegeta

Vegeta SS (1)

Vegeta GT (SS4)

Goku

Gotenks SS (1)

Majin Boo

Majin Boo Evil Version

All are really poseable, and look bad ass.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Have you seen or held a Hybrid Action DBZ figure?? (by bandai) They are fantastic!

I hope they don't do Revoltech versions as most likely i'll need to collect vegeta and so all over again. >_<;;

http://www.hlj.com/hljlist2/?Dis=-2&fr...chpage=top_page

I have -

Vegeta

Vegeta SS (1)

Vegeta GT (SS4)

Goku

Gotenks SS (1)

Majin Boo

Majin Boo Evil Version

All are really poseable, and look bad ass.

They do look cool. How big are they?

Bout as big as your middle finger (my hands aren't big Arnie hands though).

I suggest you get one of you fav char, really cheap as.

I picked up Vegeta SS (first one i got) from Narita Airport shop in Tokyo. I was stoked. :D

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

When is the Gurren Lagann coming out?

I tried to find it on HLJ last night but to no avail, it looks pretty much finished to me.

Gurren Lagann is set for a May 15th release, the Razengan will follow a month later.

I'm hoping it'll include the flight pack that was shown in the Wonderfest pictures.

Gurren Lagann is set for a May 15th release, the Razengan will follow a month later.

I'm hoping it'll include the flight pack that was shown in the Wonderfest pictures.

I want the flight pack too! That would complete him!

I still want some good pictures of the Arbalest ARX-8 too! (and a release date)! :D

Edited by protostar8

Ah cool, thanks for the info.

I was thinking the flight pack/loads of little drills one might be a second version, I hope not.

More Early Birds -

http://www.hlj.com/product/KYD01184 - Jun (getting this one, she is cool).

http://www.hlj.com/product/KYD01185 - Suzuki

look at this list!

http://www.hlj.com/hljlist2/?searchpage=to...;Word=revoltech

7 are discontinued, 2 or 3 being rare from the start.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

I keep noticing that more and more of the "pins" in my Rei's joints get loose and partly come out all the time. Is it just mine, or are they all like that? Rei's the only Revoltech I have---do the mecha ones etc have *identical* joints, or just "similar"? Because I'm thinking revopliers must be a pointless thing to own, since I have to keep pushing the pins back in...

I love the extra hand that's molded to point to the heavens.

As for the flight pack and smaller drills I hope it will be included with the regular version.

But I have a feeling that'll be a bit too much awesomeness in one package.

It'll probably be an accessory pack similar to the ones the Eva Units had.

I keep noticing that more and more of the "pins" in my Rei's joints get loose and partly come out all the time. Is it just mine, or are they all like that? Rei's the only Revoltech I have---do the mecha ones etc have *identical* joints, or just "similar"? Because I'm thinking revopliers must be a pointless thing to own, since I have to keep pushing the pins back in...

I did have that problem with my first Rei but only after I started to Frankenstein her. Before I took her apart she was pretty solid. Once I did disasemble her and put her back again she was never the same but still functional. The main problem for me was the pins that hold her arms to her shoulders. They have a very short side that goes into the back and I think that they are just too short. I have not opened my second Rei yet. Maybe later today. I hope that the whole line does not suffer from this as I do want to Frankenstein more of these.