Kaiyodo Revoltech Figures

wolfx

What scale (approximately) are the Fraulein figures? I am thinking about getting a diecast motorcyle to put one on and want to make sure it will fit.

I don't have my Rei figure on hand but my guess would be somewhere between 1/10 and 1/12.

The new Ingram arrived today... some disappointment. The paint job is horrid, there are many scrapes and paint drops in the base coat of white, the red for the shoulder lights are outside of the lines, and the black on the forearms is just as poorly applied and does not conform the the molded area.

The head, chest, and legs have been re-sculpted. The leg for the new holster option, the chest has two little lights that are sticking up, and the head is now missing the two silver pistons that were on the original.

The new one has so many mold lines and pour spots visible. The head, center of the chest, and right leg are the most blatant.

I hope that I have the only bad one in the bunch because this new one is worlds apart for the revoltechs that I already have.

Looks like a good candidate for a battle damaged custom.

Well I guess we found where Yamato's old QC guy got a new job. He must have left the Yamato page out of his resume. ;)

I second the Tenchi Muyo vote - loved that anime...

I also really like Yotsuba & - I have both Danbord and Yotsuba.

Heck - I have almost the whole Revoltech line up :)

Almost...

So far - my favorites are King Gainer, Dix Neuf and the Yotsuba/Danbord duo...

I strongly suspect I will be most happy with Rin and Asuka Langley. Rei is nice.

I don't like that wierd amazonish chick though... not getting her...

And I HATE the Revoltech Transformers because I just don't like the Dreamwave comics designs.

I much prefered Takara's designs for their Mega PVC line.

If anything, Kaiyodo should do Starsaber and Victory Leo Revoltechs :) I'd snap those up in an instant.

Would also - as has been mentioned prior - love to see MISA HAYES :)

VFTF1

I see that the Tetsujin 28 revy is out. The only thing holding me back from buying that sucker is the existance of the black and white version, which is some kind of exclusive. Does anyone know any more about the B&W Tetsujin?

I didn't even know they've started indicating the scale on the box. I thought these were marketed as "non-scale?"

That's true of the regular Revoltech line; but, at least as far as Rei is concerned, the Fraulein series has the scale called out on the box. At 1/10, the Frauleins will be in scale with Beagle's Ride Armors B)) .

Speaking of scales, comparing my Brocken to a 1/60 kit I have, the Patlabor series of Revoltechs are almost exactly HO (1/87) scale.

That's true of the regular Revoltech line; but, at least as far as Rei is concerned, the Fraulein series has the scale called out on the box. At 1/10, the Frauleins will be in scale with Beagle's Ride Armors B)) .

Speaking of scales, comparing my Brocken to a 1/60 kit I have, the Patlabor series of Revoltechs are almost exactly HO (1/87) scale.

Wait, the Fraulein series is bigger than the regular revoltech figure? Can anyone take a shot of one next to a regular revoltech to give me a clue of how much larger it is?

Wait, the Fraulein series is bigger than the regular revoltech figure? Can anyone take a shot of one next to a regular revoltech to give me a clue of how much larger it is?

I've been meaning to take some pics of Rei with Revy for about a month now and it keeps slipping my mind. I'll try to snap at least one tonight. The only Revoltechs I have are Revy, Eva01 and Rei, and Rei is much taller than Revy and Unit01.

I've been meaning to take some pics of Rei with Revy for about a month now and it keeps slipping my mind. I'll try to snap at least one tonight. The only Revoltechs I have are Revy, Eva01 and Rei, and Rei is much taller than Revy and Unit01.

Thanks, that would be great. Thanks!

That, and Misa. With VF's already done, there might be a chance for some characters.

Yeah and since they were able to pull off the Rin figure I think that the skirt will not be much of an issue. I would love some Macross Fraulein figures.

Milia, Misa, Laplamiz, Claudia, and maybe even that one chick that sings, you know whats her face?

I see that the Tetsujin 28 revy is out. The only thing holding me back from buying that sucker is the existance of the black and white version, which is some kind of exclusive. Does anyone know any more about the B&W Tetsujin?

I'm pretty sure i saw it up on Toywave.com

yep here it is

http://www.toy-wave.com/eng/product.php