Kaiyodo Revoltech Figures

wolfx

Ahh ok cool :D Trigun Revoltech would be sweet as too.

So many things i want done! The worrying thing is it's very hard to resist adding them to your collection.

The one thing i don't want to happen is Dragon Ball Z Revys, i am already collecting the Hybrid Action series -

(cheap as hell and almost as poseable as the Revoltechs).

http://www.hlj.com/hljlist2/?range=descrip...p;GenreCode=All

I just recently ordered Majin Buu Evil version :p So kick arse and cheap! Also ordered Vegeta (he's my fav duh) SSaiyan3 GT.

I got Vegeta, Vegeta SSaiyan, Goku, Gotenks SSaiyan, Majin Buu (fat buu).

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

I sure hope they don't add any of the Gundam franchises to the Revoltech line(No offence to any Gundam fan here). They already have like a gazzilion posable figures dedicated to them. No need to add Revolver joints on them.

Edited by MangledMess

I sure hope they don't add any of the Gundam franchises to the Revoltech line(No offence to any Gundam fan here). They already have like a gazzilion posable figures dedicated to them. No need to add Revolver joints on them.

Well, they've seen fit to dump a bunch of Evangelion figures into the Revoltech line so I wouldn't be surprised.

Speaking of the old Trigun figures, has there been a reissue of Vash? I was just at a Suncoast and they had 5 of them hanging on a peg. And they're not figures that have been there before. Back room discovery perhaps?

Speaking of the old Trigun figures, has there been a reissue of Vash? I was just at a Suncoast and they had 5 of them hanging on a peg. And they're not figures that have been there before. Back room discovery perhaps?

Yeah seems to be the umpteenth reissue...which pisses me off because when I got mine for a premium price few years back, it was super rare on ebay and from like a year later....they keep reissuing him every year or something along with Wolfwood. :angry:

Lonely Soldier Boy: Eh. As long as it's not SEED*crosses fingers*, I'll tolerate it. But still can't see them doing Revoltech Gundams as they've already got figures(like Extended Mobile Suit in Action) that almost rival the posing prowess of Revoltech. To me, it feels like a waste of money doing them again.

yellowlightman: I think the reason for the EVA whoring is because they seem to be the best figures to showcase their Revolver joints more than the others. That's just my theory, though. Another is that the Gundam is always in the limelight(hehehe, limelight whore :p) far more than Evangelion, with it spawning spinoffs after spinoffs and what not.

ruskiiVFaussie: Heheh, yep, Macross needed it anyway. More so than Gundam.

Why do I still have this urge to scream Front Mission Revoltechs, when I know there's no chance that they'll make them because of the limited opportunities for posing? Damn, a man can only dream...

EDIT: on second thought, I'll be happy if they release the Full Metal Panic mechs in this line if FM ones don't make it. Arbalest ehehehe....

Edited by MangledMess

It suddenly occurred to me that Naked Snake from MGS3 would be awesome as a Revoltech figure. Package him with his custom 1911 w/silencer, knife, M16, AK47, and the rpg. They could also do endlessly annoying camo variants released with different weapons.

It suddenly occurred to me that Naked Snake from MGS3 would be awesome as a Revoltech figure. Package him with his custom 1911 w/silencer, knife, M16, AK47, and the rpg. They could also do endlessly annoying camo variants released with different weapons.

Oh wow, the accessories... that would be awesome. He'd probably be THE male humanoid Revoltech that I'll buy just to complement Revoltech Revy (Not to much into Revoltech Dante). Don't forget the half-eaten snake for snake-eating goodness! :D

... Just hope they don't, for the love of God, decide to put in Naked Raiden from MGS2. That'll be subject to controversy. :p

God damn, now I remember. Who wants to see Orbital Frames from Zone of the Enders in this line?

Received my Revo Convoy and Getter-1 a few days ago, to be honest I wasn`t really impressed from the possibility. For me the EMSIA Gundam figures are far better in terms of the possibility.

Err, not a fair comparison IMO -- EMSIA is high end 1/144 Gundam, Revoltech stuff aren't quite in that league. I think it's fairer to say Revoltech falls between MSIA and EMSIA.

The main point is that Revoltech joints hold poses better and longer than MSIA ABS joints. Unfortunately, the design of the joint receptacles often restrict the poses that can be done -- i.e., the "big nuts" syndrome, the limited shoulders, etc. etc. A MSIA/ EMSIA design with Revoltech joints would be interesting to see.

(Which leads me to a pet peeve. Where's my Revoltech joints set for customization? Kaiyodo is sitting on a gold mine there...)

"Fix me"

hold the arm (not the body) and pull the hand fewl!

I was holding the arm. It was some combination of the compression of the shoulder joint that caused it to break. The hands on my Convoy are VERY difficult to remove from the wrist sockets.

I'm certainly not so stupid that I'd try to pull the hand off by holding only the body. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
Some pics of Revy 40 Helldiver and 41 Brocken Labor

Sold.

Okay, what is that in the background? It looks like a Revoltech AV-98 Ingram with a leg that can open for the gun to fit inside. Um, want it! :)

That is the correct shape for a AV-98 leg. Wonder if it is a reworked 1/2 or will it be number 3.

Either way that helldiver will be great with the 1/72 model Hellhound.

Wonder if we will see the three legged APC in the future?

Edit: Checked http://www.kaiyodo.co.jp/revoltech/yamaguchi.html and did not find the transformer unless the website has not been updated.

Edited by Fly4victory