1/48 Gbp Decals/stickers Are Done!!!

Anasazi37

***When I am ready to take orders (in a day or two), I will post a thread in the For Sale forum. This is just a courtesy announcement.***

Why this particular set has taken so long for me to complete is a really long story. I'll provide the "short attention span theater" version here:

1) I started a new job in December--one which eats up A LOT of my free time.

2) Yamato was very mean and decided to print their stickers on film with white backing. This made scanning and extracting the designs extraordinarily difficult and time-consuming. Many, many thanks to Graham for providing a high quality scan of the sheet for me to work with. Lucky for me the company I now work for makes software used by various government agencies to analyze satellite imagery. I was able to use that to get the designs off the sheet--despite the white stickers-on-white-background problem (Photoshop sucks in this department). Who knew Homeland Security concerns could benefit Macross collectors!

3) I was almost done with the set a few weeks ago when we had a power outage and, unfortunately, I hadn't saved my work. I haven't made that mistake in many years and I'm still kicking myself over it.... Having to start over actually made the end product much better, so there's the silver lining, I guess. :D

Anyway, onto the set:

It takes up a full sheet of paper and is essentially a repro of the Yamato sheet. The designs, as always, can be printed on waterslide decal or sticker paper (buyer's choice). Besides the standard benefits my sticker and decal sets have over the Yamato originals, I am also including the option of "Leg Art" for those who are interested. Between the lovely ladies available in the old Macross Hobby Handbook and additional ones from Artmic Design Works that Graham provided, there are 48 different women to choose from (and one armored valkyrie symbol). These designs are meant to go on the inside of the right or left leg on your GBP armor. Additional thanks go to wm cheng for a scan of the leg armor so I could properly size everything.

If you want the standard set pictured below as decals, and you don't want a Leg Art design, then you should purchase your set through TMP Anime. As always, they will handle the sale of my regular sets. If you want custom work done to your set, or want the sticker version, or want Leg Art to go with your set, I will handle the order myself. Each set is $20 and each Leg Art design is an additional $1. You can peruse the entire catalog of Leg Art here:

GBP Leg Art Catalog

Here are sample pics of the set and a few Leg Art designs:

1_48_gbp_sample.jpg

27.jpg

10.jpg

18.jpg

leg_art_applied_sample.jpg

I can do that, but they would probably take up more than one sheet of decal paper and I am not sure about cost. I'll try putting them all together and see what the total damage would be.

Aww, I was hoping you would offer all 48 leg arts as a decal sheet... they'd be super useful for MG Gundam kits as well....

374012[/snapback]

I can do that, but they would probably take up more than one sheet of decal paper and I am not sure about cost.  I'll try putting them all together and see what the total damage would be.
Aww, I was hoping you would offer all 48 leg arts as a decal sheet... they'd be super useful for MG Gundam kits as well....

374012[/snapback]

374013[/snapback]

cool, i will place an order for stickers once you post your FS thread.

:)

I already have the "Valk" Minmay and "Sailor" Minmay designs integrated into my Minmay Guard sets, but I don't see why they couldn't be resized to fit the GBP. As for the first two, if you want those for your own GBPs, I'm sure we can work something out.

Hey Devin can any of these be added?

Besides these below I have a High res version of Sailor Minmay that would be awsome but I can't upload it for some reason...I could e-mail it to you.

post-669-1140997918.jpgpost-669-1140997940.jpgpost-669-1140997979_thumb.jpgpost-669-1140998045_thumb.jpg

374054[/snapback]

Don't put me down for one yet bc/ I prolly won't have enough for it, but if you get a chance fooling around with the leg art girls, can you see how many sheets it'd take to have most or all of them resized to fit in about 2in tall by 1in wide or 2x2in square boxes? That seems like a good size for MG Gundam kits...

About a month ago, the MW homepage had a really nice pic of the GBP weathered custom. That particular GBP had a really nice leg art but I can't remember which one it is on Anasazi37's Cataloge. Does anyone still have the link for that?

The TMP forums have that image on a thread about the GBP.

here

BTW. It's a fotoshop image. The original can be seen on the second page of the thread.

374219[/snapback]

A member here made that. It first appeared in the original GBP News thread, later as the main image on the MW main page. Can't remember who made it though.... :(

well, just used up another Anasazi sticker sheet on my Focker 1S.

The TV Max-1A has Anasazi decals on it.

the Max-1S has Yamato stickers on it...

guess I am going to order an M&M sheet for my 1J along with the GBP.

I'm going to send you a pm on a request...because I don't want to get hit here because it deals with robote........

:blink:

whoops, forgot to attach

anastick5qx.jpg

Edited by Chowser