What Graham Is Doing, Other Than Updating Mw

Agent ONE

tact (tăkt) noun

Acute sensitivity to what is proper and appropriate in dealing with others, including the ability to speak or act without offending.

:rolleyes:

:p

358556[/snapback]

You forgot definition 2.

2. something not found on the internet

"Ass the other vagina" hahah

358445[/snapback]

What's that saying?..........."Any port in a storm". :lol:

Or as a friend of mine says "twice as tight and ten degrees warmer". B))

Graham

358650[/snapback]

ROFL... I'm just hoping your wife doesn't bother with MW.

Guest Bromgrev
You win, if only because you used a picture of the Walled City.

358670[/snapback]

I wondered if anyone would pick up on that. :D Alas, it's sorely missed ...

tact (tăkt) noun

Acute sensitivity to what is proper and appropriate in dealing with others, including the ability to speak or act without offending.

:rolleyes:

:p

358556[/snapback]

Though I can be charming, I am probably the rudest person you will ever know... Your wife even thinks so.

HAHAHA!  Whats supposed to be over my cock?  Is that like a coffee pot or something?

358412[/snapback]

Hmm......I think it's a thimble!

358712[/snapback]

Maybe for God... Actually I often think of my cock as God's thumb... Maybe thats why the women who are lucky enough to get some A1 tell me that being with me is a deeply religious experience.

Agent, you know, you're kinda like Trey Parker and Matt Stone.  Some people find you offensive, but since I don't take any of you too serously, I find you humorous.

359185[/snapback]

Thank you. I find that those that take me seriously are either crazy chicks, or sissy little girlie men. Both I try to steer clear from, but I can't keep the sissies away from here... That is untill Shawn makes me a co-admin... HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!

• 2 months later...
IN addition to managing MW from HK, Graham manages the local triad chapters too. Be very afraid.

359189[/snapback]

Hey Graham, uh, I mean Dai Lo, you didn't have anything to do with this did you?

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c...&sn=001&sc=1000

A KILLING IN CHINATOWN

Allen Leung, a power in the community and named to a city task force by 2 S.F. mayors, was slain 2 months ago -- and no one is talking to police.

mn_leung_chow.jpg

Raymond "Shrimp Boy'' Chow (in white), who once boasted he controlled Chinatown gangs, stands out at the funeral. Mourners hold newspapers to block photographers