TV Ghost - 1/72 model kit

honneamise

SNIP... and the other is something you will all have to wait and see :p  it IS macross related though.

366424[/snapback]

Well, maybe some of us would like to know, so they can start saving some $$$ for it... TELL ME NOW!!! :wacko: (if not here, by PM at least ;) )

Honneamise, what's the status on your art prints?

(If you started a thread in the "For Sale" section, I totally missed it.)

Edited by Viceland

and somehow the Ostrich was bumped off? hmmmm. was it that toy comment that got me? I knew it. Seriously, though, Grayson... where's the amor?

368465[/snapback]

Yes LTSO I was greatly offended at your toy comments ;)

Actually this model is much too good for Ostrich's... sorry :lol:

Actually actually your name is on the list under Darklord.

Sorry vice i cant tell. More to the fact only 3 of these will exist than anything else. Dont worry though when i get it ALL of you guys will know.

368566[/snapback]

Well you could tell us but then you'd have to kill us, M4 or SAW which implement would it be?

Time for an update I guess...

Those rear cones are in the making so the Ghost is approaching its final length...

post-2845-1140000084_thumb.jpg

upper side details

post-2845-1140000154_thumb.jpg

underside: I added the landing gear boxes and made the speed brakes. This is the closed position....

post-2845-1140000264_thumb.jpg

..and opened

post-2845-1140000314_thumb.jpg

SNIP... and the other is something you will all have to wait and see :p  it IS macross related though.

366424[/snapback]

Well, maybe some of us would like to know, so they can start saving some $$$ for it... TELL ME NOW!!! :wacko: (if not here, by PM at least ;) )

Honneamise, what's the status on your art prints?

(If you started a thread in the "For Sale" section, I totally missed it.)

368532[/snapback]

Viceland I´m sorry the prints got a little behind.... I wanted the print company to make them exactly 30x50cm (original size) but I was just so busy with the model :blink: I somehow didn´t get to it. Well I guess ordering those prints will take just a few minutes so I really should be able to do it within the next few days.....

Still looks great. Looks like the scribing on the rear needs a little work, but otherwise looks real nice.

370485[/snapback]

You´re right LtSO, most of it still needs some smoothing, re-scribing and polishing. I´m so glad to finally have a camera with macro setting but now every imperfection down to bits of dust shows up in the pictures... <_<

Wow.

I am strapped for cash at the moment, but would love to get one. Can you give me a rough guestimate of about how much time I have to skip lunches at work to save?

If I may do say so myself, I'm with Cobywan, you're better than Tanmen. Your attention to detail is incredible. B))

BTW, are these still in the $80.00 range?

Edited by Gundamhead

I think" we would have our revenge" from Tanmen if he found out some people are getting a hold of products he wished he made himself. But I guess that would stir more problems with BW if they sneaked around this forums too much...

We're becoming a Multinational Corporation here at MW.  We're unstopable and nothing will stand in our way.

Except for the price of resin and rubber.

370765[/snapback]

So globalization is not only for the big players any more. :D:p

Thanks for all the kudos guys, you support is always welcome, especially when I´ve just shown my day´s progress to my girlfriend and she tells me she can´t see any difference and I should finish that crap and get me some "real" work <_< .... she´s a teacher and her week has been horrible so far....

Gundamhead the price will be EURO 75,- and you don´t have to hurry, I guess I will have to make several production runs anyway so it will take some time. And the last time I checked the exchange rates the EURO was dropping.....

Ranger565 of course there will be a landing gear, as you can see the gear wells are already done. I´m planning to provide two front gears (or one that can be shortened), a longer one in case you want to build the "45 degree" one as seen in the lineart and a shorter one for a "90 degree" option in case you support the "gear is not fully extended in the lineart" theory.

The only thing I won´t do is decals. I have no acess to Alps printers and the only canon markings for the Ghost are just two kites and I´d say it should have two UN SPACY´s somewhere - all other stuff is purely personal taste.

We're becoming a Multinational Corporation here at MW.  We're unstopable and nothing will stand in our way.

370765[/snapback]

Thanks for all the kudos guys, you support is always welcome, especially when I´ve just shown my day´s progress to my girlfriend and she tells me she can´t see any difference and I should finish that crap and get me some "real" work <_< .... she´s a teacher and her week has been horrible so far....

370778[/snapback]

Damn that's cold man, next time she goes on a big diet and buys a new dress and asks "so how do I look?" just say "I can't tell any difference".

370765[/snapback]

370778[/snapback]

Damn that's cold man, next time she goes on a big diet and buys a new dress and asks "so how do I look?" just say "I can't tell any difference".

370871[/snapback]

Now you just want to get the guy in trouble... :p

Stunning work as always honneamise; I wish I had the cash to spare. :(

Edited by mechaninac

Naw, just ask her "Do you want the truth? Or a lie?". Generally she'll stop and re-ask the question meaning that she wants the true, but then you can actually tell her and she can only get mad at herself about it and your bulletproof! :D

Great work! Tempted to buy one, but upcoming lack of job doesn't allow for it. <_<

370765[/snapback]

Gundamhead the price will be EURO 75,- and you don´t have to hurry, I guess I will have to make several production runs anyway so it will take some time. And the last time I checked the exchange rates the EURO was dropping.....

370778[/snapback]

Good to hear, I might ask for another when I get the cash. :D