What's the best MECH fight ever...?!

Holmes

Isamu V. Guld in Planet Eden, A.K.A. "Battroid Brawl" = from Macross Plus :lol:

Isamu V. Guld in Earth = also from Macross Plus :p

Roy V. DD Ivanov = from Macross Zero Vol. 2 sniperemo.gif

Roy V. DD Ivanov onboard the flight deck of the ASUKA, A.K.A. "Gerwalk Brawl" = also from Macross Zero Vol. 3 salute.gif

Macross Plus Part 2: Isamu and Guld's "Pro Wrestling"

Macross Plus Part 4 and Movie Edition: Battle on Earth

Macross Zero Chapter 3: DD and Roy on the flight deck in GERWALK mode

Macross DYRL?: Max and Millia

SDF Macross ep. 36: Hikaru whipping some major ass before the cruiser smashes into the SDF-1.

Gundam SEED Ep. 30: Kira and Athrun, last battle between the Strike and Aegis

Gundam SEED Destiny Ep. 34: Kira's serious Pwnage at the hands of Shinn

Let's see...

Macross Plus Isamu vs Guld after earth re-entry

Macross Zero Roy vs DD on the island

EVA Movie Asuka vs Mass Production Eva's

Gundam Evolve 4

Gundam Wing Endless Waltz Zero vs Nataku

and Gundam 0083 GP01 vs that red mobile armor I can't remember the name of right now.

and as a Mospeada fan... the Tlead(piloted by Ray) vs Corg(humanlike Inbit command unit).

Silly Mospeeder fan (yeah, I'm makin' fun of someone by writing the name wrong), you have Rey from MOSPEADA fighting Corg from Robotech The New Generation. Go outside and hit yourself with a paddle a few times in front of your neighbors as punishment.

Besides, you got my boy all wrong. Rey never fights Batra (RT's Corg), he fights some blonde Inbit and royally hoses the guy but the animation isn't all that wonderful for it. I LOVE the sounds of the huge shells of the Beta's gun nailing that sucker though.

It's Stig that puts down Batra in the battle at the Reflex Point. That battle is also pretty lame from what you see on TV. It pretty much looks like Batra just flies by Stig who cleverly turns around and shoots him in the back. It also suffers some major pussy points from Houquet's being unable to blast Batra because of Rey. I think there's better mech action in the NY episode but I haven't watched the series in a while.

My vote for best mech action? Clearly it's from Macross 7. It's that scene where all the VF-11s fly out and then blow-up. That scene's so great I'm pretty sure they put it in every episode!

Kidding aside, right now I'm diggin' Macross Zero. Maybe the first scene we see Focker doin' damage. Milia crushin' head in DYRL and using bodies for shields was pretty cool too.

EDIT - TYPOS

Edited by jenius

The battle between the Knight Sabers and the huge DD power armor in BGC5: Moonlight Rambler is very cool IMO

Some jewels into Gall Force: Eternal Story aswell, particularly the space scenes and the final battle on Chaos

The invasion at the begining of Venus War kicks ass too, as well as the big ending fight btw

Voices of a Distant Star has some good fighting sequences towards the end aswell

Gundam F-91 is also full of jewels, particularly the first 15 mins

Super Dimension Fortress Macross

Max Jenius vs. Milia Fallyna (SDF Macross Episode 18)

VF-1A Max vs. Queadluun-Rau Milia

Macross Plus

Isamu vs. Zentradi Rebels

Fast Pack VF-11 vs. Nousjadeul-Ger Kai

Isamu vs. Guld

Fast Pack YF-19 vs. Fast Pack YF-21

Gundam 0080 War in the Pocket

Christina vs. Mikhail

Full Armor RX-78NT-1 Gundam Alex vs. MS-18E Kaempfer

Christina vs. Bernie

RX-78NT-1 Gundam Alex vs. MS-06FZ Zaku Kai

Another vote for

Asuka versus Mass Produced EVA-05's I have popped in End of Evangelion just to watch that scene several times.

And

Escaflowne the battle with Dilandau and Van, when Van was using the pendant to locate the hidden mechs in Dilandaus side. Absolutely stunning fight.

Can I add the Terminator vs T2 ? :huh:

Nevermind that :rolleyes: , my vote goes to:

1. Isamu vs Guld vs Ghost :D (Macross Plus)

2. Van vs Dragon slayer squad (Vision of Escaflowne)

3. Asuka vs mas produced EVA (End of Evangelion)

4. Gunbuster vs horde of alien menace (Gunbuster)

5. Super Vandread vs harvester fleet (Vandread 2nd stage)

I maybe add more later :lol:

OH CRAP, does Robocop count?  Robocop, Robocop, Robocop!

314469[/snapback]

Where Murphy battles Cain in the end...

314636[/snapback]

urock.gif

or maybe the one sided round two battle between Rococop and ED-209. (Hint: sniperemo.gif Barret Rifle with HE rounds. :ph34r:)

and as a Mospeada fan... the Tlead(piloted by Ray) vs Corg(humanlike Inbit command unit).

Silly Mospeeder fan (yeah, I'm makin' fun of someone by writing the name wrong), you have Rey from MOSPEADA fighting Corg from Robotech The New Generation. Go outside and hit yourself with a paddle a few times in front of your neighbors as punishment.

Besides, you got my boy all wrong. Rey never fights Batra (RT's Corg), he fights some blonde Inbit and royally hoses the guy but the animation isn't all that wonderful for it. I LOVE the sounds of the huge shells of the Beta's gun nailing that sucker though.

313380[/snapback]

Which ironically is the scene in Kin's avatar. LOL

• 2 weeks later...