Cm's Corp Macross Figure Collection #3

Aaron

Max also has become really muscular all of a sudden...

Now for the Minmay shower scene... you guys can make you own like someone here did the naked Millia. Horndogs...  :p

309744[/snapback]

Whaaat?? When was this??

Max also has become really muscular all of a sudden...
Now for the Minmay shower scene... you guys can make you own like someone here did the naked Millia. Horndogs...  :p

309744[/snapback]

Whaaat?? When was this??

310081[/snapback]

Yeah!?

Combining my one-legged Japanese with that fuzzy printing, it looks like it says "flower girl" under that 3rd picture. Does that mean anything? Not having seen Macross 7, myself.

EDIT: Just snapped the last leg of my kanji ...  <_<

308961[/snapback]

#4 is Shammy

I'm actually starting to wonder if that's supposed to be Kim or Vanessa, and not Shammy.  Note the lack of Shammy's trademark socks.

Also keep in mind that in DYRL the animators made a pretty lavish cell of Vanessa taking off her glasses, so maybe this figure is a tribute to that animation?

post-4-1119438972.jpg

DSC00073.JPG

309585[/snapback]

Yeah you could be right or another Bridge bunny :lol:

Strang though Max looks like he has femmine hips I think they should not use the Millia Mold to create Max.

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

OK, I just checked out the latest issue of the ever-so trustworthy Figure Oh. They have more close-up shots of the figures and they look a lot better than this one pic we've been looking at. Shammy's face looks more like Shammy than any of the other bridge bunnies, but it's still a bit off, in my opinion.

As for Isamu, they've taken a low-angle shot of him and put him against a sky background which makes him look a lot more like himself, and not as dwarf-like. His suit is still a bit chunky, though.

Alas, they don't even reveal the sillhouette of the chase figure, but it is confirmed that there are 6 figures plus one "secret" in the set.

So keep those suggestions coming!! :D

Me, I think it's Sharon Apple -- In Black Box form!! :lol:

OK, I just checked out the latest issue of the ever-so trustworthy Figure Oh.  They have more close-up shots of the figures and they look a lot better than this one pic we've been looking at.  Shammy's face looks more like Shammy than any of the other bridge bunnies, but it's still a bit off, in my opinion.

As for Isamu, they've taken a low-angle shot of him and put him against a sky background which makes him look a lot more like himself, and not as dwarf-like.  His suit is still a bit chunky, though.

Alas, they don't even reveal the sillhouette of the chase figure, but it is confirmed that there are 6 figures plus one "secret" in the set. 

So keep those suggestions coming!!  :D

Me, I think it's Sharon Apple -- In Black Box form!!  :lol:

310579[/snapback]

Got some scans? I am sure we would like to see them. :D

Damn, I hope the cockpit figure is different from CMS #2. Otherwise it would lose its meaning of the secret figure.

311181[/snapback]

Even the the series 2 secret isn't that much a secret. It's very common that it's like not secret anymore. Unlike the Minmay Doll in the 1st series! :angry:

Where the hell is SIVIL??????!!!! What's up with that chick with the flowers. She doesn't even speak a word thru M7.

311213[/snapback]

AGREED. :angry:

But I'm still getting this set and hoping they continue the series. :lol:

Here's a pic where Isamu looks better... he looks younger though...

and what's with the Max pose... I wonder if that means we can put him into the Qrau...

can anyone read this crap?

312400[/snapback]

I thought it was known for some time that he was designed to fit the Q-Rau. Well, the text here confirms it anyway. :)

and what's with the Max pose... I wonder if that means we can put him into the Qrau...

312400[/snapback]

I thought it was known for some time that he was designed to fit the Q-Rau. Well, the text here confirms it anyway. :)

312434[/snapback]

yay!! That means I'ma buy an extra one! Wait, is this set gonna be like the last two sets where there was a clear hair version and the solid hair versions? How's that gonna work with max, the cockpit?

312400[/snapback]

Thanks for the picture! Isamu certainly doesn't look like a dweeb. :lol:

Max looks like he shold fit with the Q-Rau. ;)

vf1s.jpg

311088[/snapback]

Why is Focker number designation 100? Isn't it 001? Or is the pic just a photoshop error?

312720[/snapback]

I noticed that too... can't be a photshop error, the name on the cockpit is right... hopefully they fix it by release time.

It's never been confirmed that Max would fit in the Qrau... wouldn't you need a figure with legs that are closed and where the toes are pointed down? But the arms being bent is a big clue.

It's never been confirmed that Max would fit in the Qrau...

312733[/snapback]

Yes, it has! And here it is, right now! It says it can be fitted into the Queadluun Rau currently available from Yamato.