MOD-Files

I LOVE the MOD files!!!!!!!!

Too bad we can't get into the old board.  You need mod privlages I think.

No... everyone should be there.

Yes, EXO, I think the first one is referring to Ben-Man ... wasn't that AKA DestroidsRage? I dunno... the poo-heads kinda blur together after so many years.

On my birthday this year I will have been on MW for 5 years. That's insane to me.

OK

Here's the latest update;

The original MW forums are ALMOST back

Been working on them for a couple days now since I came back.

Need to find an old Perl module and replace some code. Then I'll upload them to the server and turn them on for read-only viewing.

Found TONS of great pictures(there were 15k uploaded pics, 1GB worth) and thousands of posts over the years it was up. Will be great to have this reference back online!

Shawn

Is that like a sequel to the Mod Squad?

Where's the Ben-Man incident? that's the first one right?  That's my favorite. :D

Wasn't the MOD-Files a spin off of that X-Files show starring AgentONE and his quest to destroy communist computers around the globe using spyware or something?... :lol:

Edited by Gaijin

Where's the Ben-Man incident? that's the first one right?  That's my favorite. :D

Wasn't the MOD-Files a spin off of that X-Files show starring AgentONE and his quest to destroy communist computers around the globe using spyware or something?... :lol:

Do I get to be naked?

Yes, EXO, I think the first one is referring to Ben-Man ... wasn't that AKA DestroidsRage? I dunno... the poo-heads kinda blur together after so many years.

Yeah, Ben-Man and DestroidsRage were one in the same.

That guy was all sorts of weird.

Heh. You don't know the half of it. <_<

Do I get to be naked?

Think we're saving that for the DVD release... :lol:

Do I get to be naked?

No, we aren't

But let's just say the DVD will open many doors

AgentOne

Better than he was before

Better... Stronger... Faster,..... .....Uncut?

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Do I get to be naked?

No, we aren't

AgentOne

By that you mean the number of editions, right? I hear each edition has more nudity than the previous one. Of course...he runs around naked the whole damn show..... <_<

Do I get to be naked?

No, we aren't

AgentOne

By that you mean the number of editions, right? I hear each edition has more nudity than the previous one. Of course...he runs around naked the whole damn show..... <_<

Excited eh?

HEY!

There are plenty of threads dedicated to Agent-ONE's awesomeness. This thread is about MY awesomeness in the face of adversity dammit!

Dude... Get the links to work and get the old site up and we will ALL be reminded of your cunning, calculated, perfection as a mod.

BOOOOOoooo....... Oh, I give up.

I am totally entertained and thrilled by your enthusiasm for being 'down with' whatever you are down with... KEEP IT UP! In fact you should do this in every thread on this board.

BOOOOOoooo.......  Oh, I give up.

I am totally entertained and thrilled by your enthusiasm for being 'down with' whatever you are down with... KEEP IT UP! In fact you should do this in every thread on this board.

He's actually supporting your prior post. He's booing the fact that we still can't see the old boards despite these teases. ;)

I'm the guy who's "down with everything."

H

BOOOOOoooo.......  Oh, I give up.

He's actually supporting your prior post. He's booing the fact that we still can't see the old boards despite these teases. ;)

I'm the guy who's "down with everything."

H

Exactly. I'm not sure if Agent ONE thought I was booing him or the fact that we still can't see the old boards but the important thing to remember is that Stealth will be a very bad movie.

Edited by JKeats

::blubbering:: boooo bla bloo booo ::blubbering::

Yeah, well Max must be covered by a pile of naked hot chicks... He can't seem to find the time to fix this.

Yeah, Ben-Man and DestroidsRage were one in the same.

That guy was all sorts of weird.

For all his weirdness, BenMan sure was a dedicated Macfan, remember he scanned the entire Macross Hobby Handbook for us and put it up on a Yahoo Briefcase or something. Damn, I wish that was still around.

I did get a bit pissed off with the "bar steward" when he decided he no longer wanted an item I had already purchased JUST FOR HIM... Well, what are ya gonna do? ;)

What was the "incident" with him, then?