MOD-Files

What was the "incident" with him, then?

Well, his latest ban happened in this thread a long time ago.

Ignore my part in it. I was naive back then. . . ;)

Yeesh, I remember reading through that thread and staying the hell out. :ph34r:

Wow, I've been a member of Macross World for almost 2 years now. How time flies.

JKeats...I'm joining you in the boos...I can't get in either...It's seventh grade all over again...*sniff*...

I remember AIM conversations with BenMan where he went off on me for over an hour about how it was morally wrong to own Robotech comics. I didn't say anything, he just kept typing. My roomate and I at the time just sat around watching what he was typing, hilarious stuff.

Then there was the time he went into details of his childhood and how he didn't have any friends growing up, and had never even held hands with a girl.

Eventually, he asked me to do something in Photoshop to some pic (like, remove the mosaic or something) and I agreed. I uploaded the Goatse.cx to my server and told him that was the finished picture and the blocked him. Never heard from him again!

What I miss most on the old boards is the model build ups, there was some great ones from WMCheng and others.

Hurin - thanks for the link, that was an interesting and unbelievable read. DR was insane!

Edited by Grayson72

Hurin - thanks for the link, that was an interesting and unbelievable read.  DR was insane!

Hehe. . . there's a part there towards the very end where he's just plainly losing it and I can almost hear Will Ferrell in Zoolander screaming: "Doesn't anybody notice this!?! I feel like I'm taking CRAZY PILLS!"