If a Hummer is TOO girlie for you...

bit large but it has a claw so its ok. stuck in traffic? no problem grab the mofo infront of you with your extendable arm and claw and throw him onto the traffic on the other side of the highway.

Edited by Zentrandude

Shouldn't this be in the general automotive thread?

Yep!

Either way, owning a Hummer has nothing to do with masculinity; if anything, people buy big trucks to make up for their lack of masculinity, and their insecurity. A big truck makes them feel important and in control.

Hahaha! So true. My wife always points at big trucks/Hummers on the road and quips: "Wow, he must have a really small penis!".

AH, they're all for super-rich, super-gay idiots with no taste and too much money.

I sort of agree.

If I lived in Montana I'd want one... Maybe even like near Lake Tahoe. But the surburban ones are a joke.

Ha ha ha ha...I like the M1A1!

"AH, they're all for super-rich, super-gay idiots with no taste and too much money"

Actually, I disagree. They're all for super-rich homophobes with no taste and too much money. And, tiny dicks. :lol:

I play with challenger tanks for fun on the weekends, the abrams is hyped far more than its needed and the leo is in a class of its own :D

Id own any one of them they are all stret legal over here.

The more i see the new batman armored car the more it grows on me. But i like ugly vehicles with fat tires on them. It just has an aggressive feel to it.

Bah, all these things are too girlie...  they're civillian gear!

You need something like this:

M1A1

Those Germans and their tanks:

Leopard 2A6

Maybe this:

Challenger 2

Capital Idea B)) , if your stuck in traffic you just roll over other cars. :rolleyes:

Roll? ROLL?

Mister, I have a big, 120mm cannon, and I INTEND TO USE IT!

:D:lol::D

Actually, I agree about the M1A1. It uses a jet turbine, no? A bit hard to pull into the local gas station for a top-up..

Most SUVs are glorified station wagons. The Hummer was cool, but the H2 and H3 look like they were designed by Fisher*Price, and by all accounts what's under the hood isn't even related to, or as powerful as the original Hummer. Crap like the Armada is just a bad joke.

This thing looks pretty cool, but hardly a working man's vehicle.

Bah, all these things are too girlie... they're civillian gear!

M1A1

Leopard 2A6

Maybe this:

Challenger 2

Aw...still playing with kids toys, I see... I'd personally want one of these on the LA freeways as they are... a Maus!

AH, they're all for super-rich, super-gay idiots with no taste and too much money.

I sort of agree.

If I lived in Montana I'd want one... Maybe even like near Lake Tahoe. But the surburban ones are a joke.

why? i live in montana, and nobody needs one of those. 90% of the people who own trucks here don't NEED them.

M1A1

Leopard 2A6

Maybe this:

Challenger 2

Aw...still playing with kids toys, I see... I'd personally want one of these on the LA freeways as they are... a Maus!

Ah yes, that behemoth! Too bad there isn't any speed on that beast, but you won't feel a bump when you run over that Semi B))

what happen to this thread. it came from a large truck thats unpractical for civilian use to comparing each others penises?

edit: oh yah forgot. I would like one of these AMPHIBIOUS TRUCK mainly i live near the water and it gets tiring dragging my boat around plus too bothersome to rent a slip.

Edited by Zentrandude

I saw the Force Protection "Buffalo" when I was in Iraq, but I had no idea what it was until now. Thank you for the link. It's definitely an interesting looking vehicle.

I sort of agree.

why? i live in montana, and nobody needs one of those. 90% of the people who own trucks here don't NEED them.

I would use it for off-roading, camping, climbing, base jumping, and getting to ski resorts. I am an awesome skier.

M1A1

Leopard 2A6

Maybe this:

Challenger 2

Ah yes, that behemoth! Too bad there isn't any speed on that beast, but you won't feel a bump when you run over that Semi B))

Believe me...when your secondary gun is 75mm...who needs speed? :p

M1A1

Leopard 2A6

Maybe this:

Challenger 2

Capital Idea B)) , if your stuck in traffic you just roll over other cars. :rolleyes:

Roll? ROLL?

Mister, I have a big, 120mm cannon, and I INTEND TO USE IT!

:D:lol::D

Actually, I agree about the M1A1. It uses a jet turbine, no? A bit hard to pull into the local gas station for a top-up..

In traffic I intend to use all weapons available from 7.62 coax to the .50 cal to the 120 mm smoothbore.

I am surprised no one mention the Merkava. Anyways I'll take all the tanks.

merkava4.jpg

EDIT: misspellings

Edited by Godzilla

For those who just can't make a loud enough statement of excess money and lack of taste, there's the F-650 Super Crewzer (insert favorite di-k joke here...)

That's a work truck. Most construction guys I know use Ford 450-550 to haul stuff. I don't think anyone would be buying that F-650 as a passenger vehicle.

yup, a truck is a waste unless your going to use it,,, but to buy a civic,,naw, I want my wife and kid in something safer. minimally a Gran Prix or bigger,,seen to many squash victims.

I like the idea of having that anphibios truck, im just getting lazier and dont want to launch the boat ;)